Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 31, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
covietergy

maybe mega's insults suck because he's normally a respectful person who doesn't insult people over the internet

fois

August 31, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
milkb0x

everyone got me hyped up on the VSVP hoodies. got mine in today and there was some stitching flaws, nothing major but i expected better, not going to make a fuss about it. I'll give blvck scvle the benefit of the doubt on this one. Love my 2 hats i got in though(rebel snap and B logo fitted, although my 7 3/8 feels slightly bigger than my others)

My point exactly. When tubby... my bad, Meg@, was hyping up the VSVP hoodies that they were thick and good quality cut n sew, I got mine and knew it was complete shit. Ya'll dickriders just kept praising whatever he told you and accepted it to be the truth.

Anyways, about my statements regarding out-dressing and mentioning his mom, you fuckboii's are riding Meg@'s dick so hard that you couldn't realize that I was arguing exactly how he does. You guys like having his dick so far back in your asshole's that all you say is "Yeah get em' Megs" or "You showed him." Take his dick out of your asses and see the truth, were it not for ASAP, this garbage brand would be done in 3 years max. RIP Meg@ and Black Scale.

dumb ass its our 5 year anniversary in November and we have 3 stores in America. 4 stores coming in November and 5th store opening in Summer 2013.

You really think ASAP did that?

Why do I even waste my time with you? I know why because your mom probably didnt give you attention when you were younger. Its easy anyway to boot you out but I wont cuz i like your entertainment.

Dumbass!

where will the stores be???
August 31, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
BlackScale

maybe mega's insults suck because he's normally a respectful person who doesn't insult people over the internet

People that go out their way to insult or hate are born haters.

I show love all over the world that's why we get so much love back.

Once in a hike you have babies that were dropped on their heads and start hit for attention.

So if you want attention through hate I'll entertain it because it's funny to me.

It doesn't affect my day it just makes it that much better because I know somewhere out there people are thinking of me and they hate me for no reason

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 31, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
bane1

Damn Mega, why you stepping down to these fools anyways?

But you did the forums and everybody who enjoys your brand dirty to be honest. I feel like you're trying to be exclusive but you need to get more funds so that's why you say "oh strapbacks are limited blah blah" and sure enough you find them on blackscale.com. I don't get this to be honest. Mega stop being a kid a be man of your word.
August 31, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Although my FUNERAL is fucked, I will never knock the cut & sew.

I have the Pentagram Jacket, Cardigan, VSVP hoodie & the cantaloupe top with the black sleeves, and I can feel its worth.

Props on that. Cut & Sew is where its at.
August 31, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
Uncle Jack

I wasn't hating I was just surprised u don't sell out yet since such a small amount was made n there is so much hype surrounding it. That's all.

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

August 31, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
BlackScale

Enjoy your weekend everyone. Peace

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

September 1, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
bane1

Who needs a strapback anyways? Thanks to that wavy people at Black Scale. HMU..

Willing to negotiate
September 1, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
whobang

so the vsvp strapbacks i just brought are legit in stock not a stuff up like last week with the funerals?

because then im very very happy
September 1, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
BuddyOmar

The quality on the VSVP hoodies IS amazing.
Quit your bitching.
If you have something to say to someone send it to the PM's
You must only be able to afford t-shirts and maybe 1 cut n sew piece a month from mom and dad.
You would obviously know the quality on Black Scales cut n sew is flawless if you owned any.

kick rocks

Hold up b, i gotta stop you there for a second. Their cut and sew is far from flawless, but it is pretty good most of the time. Their buttondowns is there I notice most of the flaws, but otherwise it's pretty good. Back when they still had the skinny little "Blvck Scvle" tag on the bag is when the quality was lacking, but now, it's really good. I still prefer the older aesthetic to the new one. It was more high fashion inspired, more true to the brand's aesthetic imo. Their shit is ugly to me now, but I hope they bounce back with the fall drop, because to me the summer drop was a complete swing and miss.

Yo bruh all you do is talk shit. You really don't know shit.

Lol

Buddy get the fuck off my thread bruh bruh, your annoying now.

first u cool, then you hate, then you post videos. you are like a fucking rant brush.

why the fuck do you even post?

Mega I'm not hating b, I'm a customer providing feedback. That's it. This is not hating in the least. This is called constructive criticism. If you're putting your stuff in a public forum what is wrong with a customer (a loyal one I might add) giving his opinion on something? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to blindly dickride somebody just so I don't hurt their feelings. This is how I feel about it. If you don't like it, I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel. When I'm buying button downs that tear apart or button flaps that fall out or rings that fade in a day of wear, that's shitty quality.

I've been supportin your brand for a long time, longer than most of these dickriding faggots, so it's disappointing that in this day and age if someone is honest people say "Ohhhh hating! He's a hater!" Come on man, chill with that shit. I'm just being honest.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

September 1, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
commonflaw

The fuck happened to this forum
September 1, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
LUPS

so the vsvp strapbacks i just brought are legit in stock not a stuff up like last week with the funerals?

I don't understand what you're asking?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 1, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
covietergy

I don't understand what you're asking?

Earlier today the strapbacks went up online for like 30 minutes. I was extremely hesitant to buy because of the non-legit funerals like this guy said, but they were probably legit.

fois

September 1, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
shakintheD

Quit your bitching.
You must only be able to afford t-shirts and maybe 1 cut n sew piece a month from mom and dad.
You would obviously know the quality on Black Scales cut n sew is flawless if you owned any.

kick rocks

Hold up b, i gotta stop you there for a second. Their cut and sew is far from flawless, but it is pretty good most of the time. Their buttondowns is there I notice most of the flaws, but otherwise it's pretty good. Back when they still had the skinny little "Blvck Scvle" tag on the bag is when the quality was lacking, but now, it's really good. I still prefer the older aesthetic to the new one. It was more high fashion inspired, more true to the brand's aesthetic imo. Their shit is ugly to me now, but I hope they bounce back with the fall drop, because to me the summer drop was a complete swing and miss.

Lol

first u cool, then you hate, then you post videos. you are like a fucking rant brush.

zamn thats how you treat buddy omar b?

black scale fell off
fuck yall
September 1, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
cypress

VSVP strap is back online

http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=33&topSection=88
September 1, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
cypress

edit: it's gone now lol
September 1, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
tekniquez

LOL thanks cypress copped the strap back! haha hope my order doesn't get cancelled
September 1, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
cypress

^zamn u were able to actually cop one?
September 1, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
armyofkings

@meg@gem THIS FUCK BOY @theroaster IS A STRAIGHT UP HATER.. HES INSECURE ABOUT HIS LIFE OR SOMETHING..

@armyofkings your brand is by far the worst brand i have ever seen. i dont think nick diamonds or mega inspired you, i feel like you were inspired by a pile of garbage or a shit stain. i would never wear your clothing brand even if you paid me. now can you please stop dickriding the threads? thanks

@asvpmoney damn youre right i should just quit cuz u said so huh? Hahaahahaha FUCK YOU.. your opinion means nothing to me

JOIN THE ARMY www.ARMYOFKINGS.com

September 1, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
tekniquez

@cypress yeah i ordered one as soon as i saw your link.. i was bummed out earlier cuz i hesitated for a min on checkout n next thing you know it was out of stock! Good thing i saw ur post in time
September 1, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
cypress

^i think you got lucky & got the last one cuz i added it to my cart to see if it was legit & then cancelled since i got one already
September 1, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
tekniquez

damnn goood looks on the link and not being selfish cool
September 1, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
cypress

4 sho brutha, blvck all day
September 1, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Dat1Dude562

@meg@gem
Just cause buddy is trying to give you some feedback that you don't like you diss him?
He speaks the truth and yes, the truth stings.
Try being a man of your word for once.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 1, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
bane1

hats are going for cheap smh http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX
September 1, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
jmt22000

Ayo if the negativity doesnt end mega's gonna leave the internets and this will turn into the diamond supply or supreme thread... full of hipster brats flaming each other

Keep it positive n constructive :D
September 1, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
BlackScale

I will never leave.

Lol

I love this place. Shit before Hypebeast we were in other forums.

Before those forums we stood in lines.

Before we stop in line we love clothes.

This thread is fo the people that love Black Scale.

Like I said before if you in here talking shit expect me to saying something back.

September 1, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
BlackScale

Yall let one hate comment become a entire hate page. Lol

September 1, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
BlackScale

Quit your bitching.

kick rocks

Lol

Mega I'm not hating b, I'm a customer providing feedback. That's it. This is not hating in the least. This is called constructive criticism. If you're putting your stuff in a public forum what is wrong with a customer (a loyal one I might add) giving his opinion on something? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to blindly dickride somebody just so I don't hurt their feelings. This is how I feel about it. If you don't like it, I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel. When I'm buying button downs that tear apart or button flaps that fall out or rings that fade in a day of wear, that's shitty quality.

I've been supportin your brand for a long time, longer than most of these dickriding faggots, so it's disappointing that in this day and age if someone is honest people say "Ohhhh hating! He's a hater!" Come on man, chill with that shit. I'm just being honest.

I like ya bruh but sometimes you just say shit to say shit.

No bull yo I think you support for sure but you be doing some wild shit on here b.

September 1, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
whobang

looking back at the very earlier comments on this thread, everyone was showing meg@gem and black scale mad love.

yo, it doesnt have to be different, just ignore the hate man. i gots love for black scale and you giving us updates

Please login first to reply.