August 18, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
siralex

what happened to the orders that were placed at 10:54? did they go through?

THAT WAS A TEST OUT AND THEY WENT THROUGH. 5 HATS

cool cool cool

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

August 18, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
BlackScale

y'all needa chill bruh, I know y'all are mad and I know how it is when something y'all really want comes out and you can't get it cause stupid shit like this. but if y'all haven't noticed. mega don't give a fuck lol. he's still making big $$$$

I ACTUALLY DO GIVE A FUCK OR I WOULDNT BE POSTING.

I HAVE 5 NEW GREY HAIRS ON MY CHIN
fuck you nigga

I BET YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT TO MY FACE. LOL

HAHA FUCKING AYE BRUH.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 18, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
Uncle Jack

why would u only make 144 hats if your getting a 100,000 clicks per minute from people trying to buy one

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

BuddyOmar

lmao at how real shit is getting in here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

tkisbadluck

how long before the website goes back online..

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

August 18, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
-alex

lol alex get over it dude, be happy you got more than one hat. Honestly.

They won't even go on ebay for that much Of course I can't get over it.

they're making like 50extra on the shipping, it's not even priority. 4shoes cost 60-65usd to europe via priorty, this is standard shipping for two hats.

I have a friend I could ship have em shipped to, I'm not even saying they should lower the shipping
Dat1Dude562

Prolly just me cause I'm mad, but im still salty that mega tweeted all that shit after what he posted...

Cmon killa, dont go back on your word...

and like omar said, the hats would have still sold out instantly by just keeping the info to HB

Well instantly is a bit of hyperbole, but pretty much homie. There's definitely way more than Mega is talking about. These niggas gotta milk the A$AP hype until the last drop so it makes sense from a marketing stand point do this shit, but if you really had the quantity he was claiming, oh yeah, they def woulda sold out via forum sales alone. So there's definitely way more than he's letting on.

NO ONES MILKING ANYTHING. IF I WAS TO MILK I WOULDVE MADE 1000 BUT WE MADE 1440 STOOPS

Fixed.
I will say it again
RIP Black Scale
RIP Meg@

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

biscuit1995

y'all needa chill bruh, I know y'all are mad and I know how it is when something y'all really want comes out and you can't get it cause stupid shit like this. but if y'all haven't noticed. mega don't give a fuck lol. he's still making big $$$$

I ACTUALLY DO GIVE A FUCK OR I WOULDNT BE POSTING.

I HAVE 5 NEW GREY HAIRS ON MY CHIN
word up
BlackScale

how about you stop releasing shit and fix your shitty website

I AGREE. WELL I GUESS IN STORE WOULD BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE.

THANKS MIGHT JUST DO THAT.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 18, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
iLoveBreast

mega tell us when leather silence will drop to make up for vsvp strapback massacre
9inchesofsole

People who made the purchase before 11 are we good?
-alex

International shipping came out 77USD WTF and now I can change it to ship them to my friend, wth? That's unreasonable, I can't spend that much on shipping, someone help me on this

CALL 4159819691 AND TELL REEZY. HE WILL DIRECT YOU TO INTERNATIONAL CHECKOUT

Can you give me his EMAIL PLEASE? It will cost me like 1000 to call him, they're unreasonable as fuck here with them prices outside of the country lol

THANK YOU!
August 18, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
biscuit1995

mega tell us when leather silence will drop to make up for vsvp strapback massacre
BlackScale

NOVEMBER

BuddyOmar

RIP online sales hate it had to be that. Bitch, you wasn't with me clicking for a hat.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

BlackScale

Prolly just me cause I'm mad, but im still salty that mega tweeted all that shit after what he posted...

Cmon killa, dont go back on your word...

and like omar said, the hats would have still sold out instantly by just keeping the info to HB

Well instantly is a bit of hyperbole, but pretty much homie. There's definitely way more than Mega is talking about. These niggas gotta milk the A$AP hype until the last drop so it makes sense from a marketing stand point do this shit, but if you really had the quantity he was claiming, oh yeah, they def woulda sold out via forum sales alone. So there's definitely way more than he's letting on.

NO ONES MILKING ANYTHING. IF I WAS TO MILK I WOULDVE MADE 1000 BUT WE MADE 1440 STOOPS

LOL

August 18, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
7thLetter

For real for real. Yall gotta stop bitching. I didnt get my hands on a VSVP yet either but you can't really blame him for the crash. It still woulda crashed even if the news was forum only. Cant blame the fact that he's hungry and just wants his company to grow.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

August 18, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
biscuit1995

alright I'm fine now lol
August 18, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
BlackScale

RIP online sales hate it had to be that. Bitch, you wasn't with me clicking for a hat.

LOL

twothreechi

NOVEMBER

I predict a website crash if there is an online release
Uncle Jack

For real for real. Yall gotta stop bitching. I didnt get my hands on a VSVP yet either but you can't really blame him for the crash. It still woulda crashed even if the news was forum only. Cant blame the fact that he's hungry and just wants his company to grow.

wouldnt have crashed b, twitter fucking it up for us i swear

drama$

lol alex get over it dude, be happy you got more than one hat. Honestly.

They won't even go on ebay for that much Of course I can't get over it.

they're making like 50extra on the shipping, it's not even priority. 4shoes cost 60-65usd to europe via priorty, this is standard shipping for two hats.

I have a friend I could ship have em shipped to, I'm not even saying they should lower the shipping

They don't make much extra on the shipping, its run through a third party. If you want ill buy one of you for $50 shipping, be happy you even got one, or better yet TWO. Dudes is raging cause they didn't even get a chance to get ONE.

Savage Life.

August 18, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
vlvin

fuck it

Blvck Scvle VSVP Strapback priced to sell. local transactions preferred https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3278917056

BuddyOmar

I know bruh, but tbh Betrayal is the worst kind.

siralex

the salt will be real if these end up in the marketplace or ebay..

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

August 18, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
biscuit1995

NOVEMBER

I predict a website crash if there is an online release
def, but i WILL go hard for that hat. like buhlee dat, Leather Silence, BLVCK NY, and Black/White ILLEGAL is mine. mark my words bruh haha
August 18, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
vlvin

fuck it

Blvck Scvle VSVP Strapback priced to sell. local transactions preferred https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3278917056

August 18, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
drama$

Mega you a fool for this one

Savage Life.

Uncle Jack

1 hour later, sitting here.....

twothreechi

Wouldn't be surprised if these niggas was flippin they own hats on ebay for double the profit

Please login first to reply.