Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 16, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
BlackScale

i love the brand and all. but they do always say shit is sold out but it aint. I got my Silence cap on 420 at the SF store. Then 2 months later i went in they still had the believe cap. and the Funeral cap too. so im just like why the heck did i just wake up hella early for it. But still loving the shit BS makes doe.

It's all we made extras for the online glitch. Yes and illegal is sold out completely.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 16, 2012 @ 09:31 AM
guerrillainthemist

does anyone know if there are some cut and sews left over from last season still in sf?

August 16, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
franciscus

@ludwigoos
how will the fit of the vsvp strapbacks be?!

LMFAO

lol! sry bruh! ^^

figaro

August 16, 2012 @ 11:24 AM
daveeedftw

Need some more gioconda on the next line.... my favorite black scale symbol by far. BLVCK OVER EVERYTHING.
August 16, 2012 @ 11:30 AM
BlackScale

This Saturday is the day. Only forums will get this info. We will not blast on twitter etc.

Just forum life.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 16, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
LUPS

This Saturday is the day. Only forums will get this info. We will not blast on twitter etc.

Just forum life.

Thanks for that, Mega!
Really hope to get my hands on one of these. If i cant get one, i'll trade someone my Illegal cap for one.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

August 16, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
L7OSER

Damn, needed a Black ILLEGAL tee in a M too.

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

August 16, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
SurfaWAVE

Shout out to Brian at black scale NY I copped the last illegal snap he looked out for me
August 16, 2012 @ 07:03 PM

Anybody interested in the gold pyramid ring? Well, it's silver now, but hit me with a PM if interested...trying to let go ASAP!
August 16, 2012 @ 07:04 PM

double...
August 16, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
7thLetter

Are the Black/White Illegal Snaps dropping? Or was that one just a sample?

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

August 16, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
SHARKlN

pics of the asap strap?
August 16, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
hypethetical

there's pics on mega's instagram, Rocky also wore it in his goldie vid towards the end
August 16, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
BlackScale

Shout out to Brian at black scale NY I copped the last illegal snap he looked out for me

yeeeee

August 16, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
BlackScale

Are the Black/White Illegal Snaps dropping? Or was that one just a sample?

maybe in the future.

August 16, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
Uncle Jack

Just forum life.

THATS WHATS UP BROZAY finally some exclusivity for those who take the time too know

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

August 16, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
7thLetter

VSVP Strapback:

Leather Silence:

Weezy in the Rebel Flag Snapback:

BLVCK Shades:

The Play Her Capsule that could have been:

Supposedly Canda Pop-Up:

August 16, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
ichigo81

Hey mega when is that stussy collab dropping and please don't tell me sf exclusive only, need that joint to rep my home since I moved last year, will It be online/stussy online only or phone orders, what's the 411
August 16, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
BuddyOmar

The strapback releasing at 11 AM Pacific Standard Time this saturday?

Fucking unhelpful bitch niggas. Stop hating and answer my question. Thank yall in advance for the help.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 16, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
qrct1

Fucking unhelpful bitch niggas. Stop hating and answer my question. Thank yall in advance for the help.

Just forum life.

maybe?

www.æterna.net/shop

August 16, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
BuddyOmar

Just forum life.

maybe?

The fuck? Did yall niggas not have Hooked on Phonics as children? Ok great saturday, but can a nigga answer whether or not it's 11 AM Pacific Standard time or not? Yall are some rude ass niggas forreal. Most of yall are A$AP dickriders anyway. Just help a nigga out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 16, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
hypethetical

I'm in Cali and all the releases are 11 am here....hope that helps.^ omar
August 16, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
quiet1

suspended

YOU SHOULD BE CALLED DUMMY OMAR ,DROP TIME HAS ALWAYS BEEN 11am PST YOU ARE OBVISOULY JUST AS DUMB AS THE ASAP DICKRIDERS IN HERE...YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS HOOKED ON PHONICS AND NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO READ AND COMPREHEND KEY WORDSrazz razz

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

August 16, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
qrct1

BuddyOmar, I'm sorry yo. didn't mean to sound sarcastic in anyway man.
You a cool dude. you write honorable things in these forums. it's just that nobody really can confirm anything unless MEGA says so. At least we in the forums so we'll find out before anybody else.smile

#OYOYOYSL forever
cool

www.æterna.net/shop

August 16, 2012 @ 10:01 PM

Inactive

Drops Sunday at 12PST
August 16, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
guerrillainthemist

edit: forgot to quote this.

im pretty sure it's 11 am pacific standard. the last drop was at that time. is there anyone else that can come correct on this?

August 16, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
7thLetter

im pretty sure it's 11 am pacific standard. the last drop was at that time. is there anyone else that can come correct on this?

@antdeeeeezy Is always messin with people. It's the OG time of 11am PST

August 16, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
guerrillainthemist

^ naw man. i wasn't addressing that fool. but thanks for that confirmation @7thLetter

August 16, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
solexsup

Boutta shtunt in that strapback you shnow dat cool
August 16, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
BuddyOmar

BuddyOmar, I'm sorry yo. didn't mean to sound sarcastic in anyway man.
You a cool dude. you write honorable things in these forums. it's just that nobody really can confirm anything unless MEGA says so. At least we in the forums so we'll find out before anybody else.smile

#OYOYOYSL forever
cool

No problem blood. I appreciate that. Not trying to sound angsty and mean, but this is just clothes yall, there's so many more important things in life than material things, but when a nigga likes to induldge in them, there's no reason to put out negative energy for no reason. Come on yall stop being spiteful rude niggas. Which brings me to my next point...

YOU SHOULD BE CALLED DUMMY OMAR ,DROP TIME HAS ALWAYS BEEN 11am PST YOU ARE OBVISOULY JUST AS DUMB AS THE ASAP DICKRIDERS IN HERE...YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS HOOKED ON PHONICS AND NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO READ AND COMPREHEND KEY WORDSrazz razz

407, no need to STILL be salty at me. Get over it nigga. BuddyOmar has a brand and you don't like it, sorry b. Nothing is ever set in stone. I was raised with a military mindset and like to be 100% sure with things. It takes 2 seconds to type something helpful and informative. It's depressing how hateful and negative you niggas have to be. I've supported this brand for a long time and these weird drops and shit are recent developments. Don't be a douchebag my nigga, it's not necessary. I NEVER made an ad hominem attack on you. NEVER. Let's not let petty disdain and anger cloud you, sir. I'm sure you're better than that. How old are you 407?

Please login first to reply.