[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

August 13, 2012 @ 09:58:26
@meg@gem if/when the pyrex vision bag releases, would it be as much as the vnderworld luggage?

August 13, 2012 @ 16:00:25
Word on the vsvp strapbacks?

Savage Life.

August 13, 2012 @ 17:57:17
Selling a large black scale VSVP hoodie with rebel flag pocket on hoodie pouch. Worn once. Looks brand new. PM me if anyone's interested. Thank you.
August 13, 2012 @ 18:51:17
Shouts @ Uncle Jack, siralex, hypethetical, & ➵r▲†.

My end, AS Kon purchased a FUNERAL SNAPBACK about three o' four months ago through my proxy for in-store price, + sales tax + postal fees. Had a couple through Black Scale in-store and a couple online. A couple o' you had to live through the shit regarding the 'restock' mishap. Me, being one. After my stock via in-store at Black Scale was gone, sent to about ten others, my only incoming '420 CAPSULE' remaining was through the 'restock'. The merch. through the 'restock' mishap was available about three months later. Before light was shed o' the situation my customers received a private message asking for their choice to cancel their order/ continue to hold. Two customers asked for refunds and received. AS Kon chose to hold. Days came and went. AS Kon bitched and moaned. More days came and went. AS Kon continued to bitch and moan. 'FUNERAL' received. Busy. Couldn't execute the pick-up in-store. AS Kon, the endless headache. Asked for his refund, didn't cover the funds, he bitched. Got the funds, refunded him. End of story. Three months later AS Kon sees my 'samples' has a flashback, bitches and moans some more. The sorry pricks got nothing but anger. Respect gets respect. I've got twenty others who received their merch, not a problem. Question my legitimacy? Enjoy. These people are receiving QUICKSTRIKE, HYPERSTRIKE, whatever merch. for in-store price + sales tax + postal fees.

Amazing how a selfless service could spark all types a' bullshit.
For those a' you requesting a proxy, sorry. Done.
A brand owner, my brand on the line for fifty bucks? Not likely.

Peace.

*You got beef? Private message. Email. Call.

SMFH at faggot ass, hating niggas. Ludwig tattoo "Mason" on your donk my g.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 13, 2012 @ 19:51:38
Wtf. Stop tryna sell shit on here.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

August 13, 2012 @ 22:52:39
THERES A COUPLE BAD BITCHES IN THE BUILDIN........ AMEN

taylors face is amazing in this pix.

taylor works at undftd sf.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 13, 2012 @ 22:55:30
damn I need to party with mega tho. let me get this straight, the ILLEGAL snaps will only be available at BSSF and online correct?

yes

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 13, 2012 @ 22:55:50
@meg@gem if/when the pyrex vision bag releases, would it be as much as the vnderworld luggage?

yes.

August 13, 2012 @ 23:10:28
Just copped the BLVCK FRVNK 151 tee....frank 151 re-up

http://shop.frank151.com/collections/sale/products/blvck-frvnk-x-black-scale
August 13, 2012 @ 23:11:22
Mega are the BLVCK FRVNK tees the same as the usual BS tee sizes?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 13, 2012 @ 23:16:27
^DOPE, thanks Brozay.
August 14, 2012 @ 01:05:50
Mega are the BLVCK FRVNK tees the same as the usual BS tee sizes?

yes. we made them for frank

August 14, 2012 @ 04:54:34
Just visited Against All Odds at the mall and i saw some dope ass BS shit there. Did cop nothing because they only had XL in everything. smh

August 14, 2012 @ 04:55:27
Just visited Against All Odds at the mall and i saw some dope ass BS shit there. Did cop nothing because they only had XL in everything. smh

they have BS in against all odds?

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

August 14, 2012 @ 05:08:24

Yeah i was kinda surprised too. They got madd rockin brands now. Including Scotch & Soda which is also right down the street from BSNY.

August 14, 2012 @ 05:28:54

Yeah i was kinda surprised too. They got madd rockin brands now. Including Scotch & Soda which is also right down the street from BSNY.

word i didnt see it when i walked in AAL in my mall recently but i didnt really look too hard

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

August 14, 2012 @ 05:37:36
how do i get stickers?

August 14, 2012 @ 07:36:42
What time does the store re-stock on new clothes usually? (online)

August 14, 2012 @ 08:31:52
What's good fellas?

August 14, 2012 @ 08:35:28
Waiting for that Illegal snap tomorrow smokeyface

Mega what's good on that sample jacket Mason posted with the tiger camo lining inside.

ig hooraydonuts

August 14, 2012 @ 09:49:32
what's the retail on the illegal shirt?
August 14, 2012 @ 09:51:21
Word, I'm looking to cop that jawn for Fall.. pricing on that?
August 14, 2012 @ 10:15:32
11am PST

Thanks.
August 15, 2012 @ 00:17:05
Black Scale x Fool's Gold Capsule Collection releases tomorrow at Black Scale New York. 296 Elizabeth Street.

Black Scale x Fool's Gold Capsule Collection releases tomorrow at Black Scale Los Angeles. 128 S La Brea Ave.

Black Scale x Fool's Gold Capsule Collection releases tomorrow at Black Scale San Francisco. 55 Grant Ave.

Black Scale x Fool's Gold Capsule Collection releases tomorrow at http://www.black-scale.com/store/

August 15, 2012 @ 00:25:39
Oh shit I can't wait for that Illegal snap to drop, so pumped hopefully get to cop one.
August 15, 2012 @ 00:26:27
were people lined up at the 4/20 release?blinkyeyes or is it not that serious?
Please login first to reply.
x