August 18, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
OAKrah

copped 75.53 total shipped

did the site crash after you copped? after i paid i got redirected but the site was crashed...suprised

yeah man, it wouldn't redirect so i tried to go back on and it was down

VLL BLVCK OPRVH

August 18, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
sakibomb523

48 hats left, leggo
August 18, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
trillest

Made myself lunch, took a shower, and came back to see nothing's changed thank you mega cool
August 18, 2012 @ 06:35 PM

Inactive

Just wondering but does black scale do lock ins?
August 18, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
BlackScale

SORRY EVERYONE.

WHAT CAN I DO?

OUR SERVER IS A PIECE OF SHIT EVEN AFTER THE UPGRADE.

WE WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE YOU GUYS.

45 HATS LEFT.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 18, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
SHARKlN

Ha ^
August 18, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
twothreechi

SORRY EVERYONE.

WHAT CAN I DO?

45 HATS LEFT.

You could start by bein a man of your word
mrh

every so often a lil fucker is getting through huh..
BuddyOmar

SORRY EVERYONE.

WHAT CAN I DO?

45 HATS LEFT.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

BlackScale

I copped two, 75dollars to europe?

I want them to be shipped to my friend in the US and to refund the extra shipping, please can I do it mega?

ORDER NO.: 1663739

Please let me know

CANT DO ANYTHING ON THAT. YOU HAVE TO TALK TO INTERNATIONAL CHECKOUT

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 18, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
BlackScale

No offense mega, but why are yous shouting out shit you know is gonna crash your website and shit? This would've easily sold out alone on here unless you're purposely keepin the real quantity higher than you're saying. Doesn't make any sense.

With black scale there's always more quantity released than said.

Definitely. Now I get why he has to do this. Shit happened several times already. Whatever Mega, i know you trying to eat. Just saying blood. A man's word is his bond, but business is business.

ITS REALLY ONLY 144 MADE. NO MORE.

100 ONLINE AND 44 IN STORE MUCH LATER THOUGH.

August 18, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
-alex

I copped two, 75dollars to europe?

I want them to be shipped to my friend in the US and to refund the extra shipping, please can I do it mega?

ORDER NO.: 1663739

Please let me know

CANT DO ANYTHING ON THAT. YOU HAVE TO TALK TO INTERNATIONAL CHECKOUT

Those are black scale hats, you definitely can somehow cancel the order and ship them on a adress I give you.. Please, lol. 77is too much, you have to understand.

What should I email to internatioanl checkout? i ordered through blackscale please refund the extra shipping and ship to different adress?
August 18, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
BlackScale

lmao fuck black scale, cant even handle a few hundreds of people. supreme4life heuheuhueueeu fags

WHEN WE GET BIG LIKE SUPREME WILL HANDLE MORE BUT FOR NOW I GUESS FUCK US.

August 18, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
siralex

what happened to the orders that were placed at 10:54? did they go through?

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

August 18, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
BlackScale

lmao fuck black scale, cant even handle a few hundreds of people. supreme4life heuheuhueueeu fags

ITS OVER 100,000 CLICKS PER MINUTE. LOL THATS NOT A FEW HUNDRED.

August 18, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
drama$

black scale bout that server crashin life

Savage Life.

August 18, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
bvsedtrillv

Black Scale got asap rocky retarded ass working the servers lol
BlackScale

y'all needa chill bruh, I know y'all are mad and I know how it is when something y'all really want comes out and you can't get it cause stupid shit like this. but if y'all haven't noticed. mega don't give a fuck lol. he's still making big $$$$

I ACTUALLY DO GIVE A FUCK OR I WOULDNT BE POSTING.

I HAVE 5 NEW GREY HAIRS ON MY CHIN

Uncle Jack

HOOK US UP
POST EM SOMEWHERE ELSE
YOU KNOW WE WOULDNT EVEN HAVE CARED IF U DIDNT SAY THE INFO ON THE RELEASE WAS JUST FOR THE FORUMS
YOU KNOW US MEGA
THEY WOULD ALL HAVE BEEN COPPED, YOUR SITE WOULDNT BE DOWN, AND PEOPLE WOULDNT BE FLAMING YOU
WE SUPPORT UR BRAND BECAUSE WE LIKE THE DESIGNS,N THE MESSEGE, AND WE LIKE YOU

BUT STUFF LIKE THIS IS STRAIGHT BULLSHIT
I KNOW IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE BEFORE THE ASAP CAPSULE EVEN DROPPED FOR THIS STRAPBACK NEVER THOUGHT ID HAVE THIS MUCH TROUBLE, ESPICALLY AFTER THE PRIOR RELEASES

SORRY FOR VENTTING had to jump on that caps lock life

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

-alex

International shipping came out 77USD WTF and now I can change it to ship them to my friend, wth? That's unreasonable, I can't spend that much on shipping, someone help me on this
August 18, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
BlackScale

Prolly just me cause I'm mad, but im still salty that mega tweeted all that shit after what he posted...

Cmon killa, dont go back on your word...

and like omar said, the hats would have still sold out instantly by just keeping the info to HB

Well instantly is a bit of hyperbole, but pretty much homie. There's definitely way more than Mega is talking about. These niggas gotta milk the A$AP hype until the last drop so it makes sense from a marketing stand point do this shit, but if you really had the quantity he was claiming, oh yeah, they def woulda sold out via forum sales alone. So there's definitely way more than he's letting on.

NO ONES MILKING ANYTHING. IF I WAS TO MILK I WOULDVE MADE 1000 BUT WE MADE 144. STOOPS

August 18, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
kevii

y'all needa chill bruh, I know y'all are mad and I know how it is when something y'all really want comes out and you can't get it cause stupid shit like this. but if y'all haven't noticed. mega don't give a fuck lol. he's still making big $$$$

I ACTUALLY DO GIVE A FUCK OR I WOULDNT BE POSTING.

I HAVE 5 NEW GREY HAIRS ON MY CHIN
fuck you nigga
SHARKlN

how many illegals did you make?
hypethetical

^damn bro, mega already said it's out of his hands. I think you're just going to have to cough up that 77. that's like another hat yo
drama$

lol alex get over it dude, be happy you got more than one hat. Honestly.

Savage Life.

August 18, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
BlackScale

what happened to the orders that were placed at 10:54? did they go through?

THAT WAS A TEST OUT AND THEY WENT THROUGH. 5 HATS

August 18, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
BuddyOmar

Prolly just me cause I'm mad, but im still salty that mega tweeted all that shit after what he posted...

Cmon killa, dont go back on your word...

and like omar said, the hats would have still sold out instantly by just keeping the info to HB

Well instantly is a bit of hyperbole, but pretty much homie. There's definitely way more than Mega is talking about. These niggas gotta milk the A$AP hype until the last drop so it makes sense from a marketing stand point do this shit, but if you really had the quantity he was claiming, oh yeah, they def woulda sold out via forum sales alone. So there's definitely way more than he's letting on.

NO ONES MILKING ANYTHING. IF I WAS TO MILK I WOULDVE MADE 1000 BUT WE MADE 144. STOOPS

Come on nigga i'm just saying. These things from a marketing stand point create tons and tons of hype. All of these dudes in here are pissed off because they can't get anything. It's the same shit Nike does. Control the supply and make it super scarce to generate even more demand. If you made 1000, the hype wouldn't be as much and you know that. It's basic economics b.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 18, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
BlackScale

how many illegals did you make?

August 18, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
BlackScale

International shipping came out 77USD WTF and now I can change it to ship them to my friend, wth? That's unreasonable, I can't spend that much on shipping, someone help me on this

CALL 4159819691 AND TELL REEZY. HE WILL DIRECT YOU TO INTERNATIONAL CHECKOUT

August 18, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
twothreechi

how about you stop releasing shit and fix your shitty website

Please login first to reply.