[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

July 30, 2012 @ 00:35:34
Black Scale VV Collection http://www.black-scale.com/?p=4982

Omg mega please tell me that crew neck is releasing for Men too

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

July 30, 2012 @ 00:47:01
ok im digging the black/gold illegal tee, but where the hell is the black/white ILLEGAL snapback?!!!??!!

actually that would be a hella clean snap.
July 30, 2012 @ 00:50:09
^^have you not seen the one rocky wears?

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

July 30, 2012 @ 00:53:05
Hoping for a 5th column 5 year anniversary collab smokeyface

Instagram: @wlllm

July 30, 2012 @ 00:59:50
^^have you not seen the one rocky wears?

oh my bad i thought you wrote white/gold hahah
July 30, 2012 @ 01:01:56
Any word on that Canada pop up yet? Or even if these shirts will be online. Straight Fire

July 30, 2012 @ 05:00:07
Hell yeaaa

Column

July 30, 2012 @ 08:35:31
will the illegal snapback have the same fit, like the funeral, silence or believe?

figaro

July 30, 2012 @ 14:38:43
will it look just as stupid in public as having some irrelevant word printed in all caps on your head?

PROBABLY

/hate
July 30, 2012 @ 16:28:19
Hell yeaaa

If you are given life you owe a death.

July 30, 2012 @ 18:14:09
will it look just as stupid in public as having some irrelevant word printed in all caps on your head?

PROBABLY

/hate

Probably not irrelevant if you knew what they meant/stood for

July 30, 2012 @ 18:37:25
the general public doesnt have a tier zero asap dick riding account
July 30, 2012 @ 19:17:09
I always keep my stickers on my hats cuz thats me and i dont give a Fuck...and i wear the Fuck Swag shirts cuz really tho, FUCK SWAG im me #BeleeDat

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

July 30, 2012 @ 19:17:32
on another note....i need that Black Frank T...

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

July 30, 2012 @ 19:48:04

Inactive User

i've always been a fan of black scale even before asap...but i was never a big fan of the fuck swag tee mainly because all i see is people sayin there "swaggered" out and they where that tee...same way how asap has a song called purple swag and keeps saying swag and at the end he says fuck swag?
July 30, 2012 @ 20:07:47

PROBABLY

/hate

I like the meanings they have. I don't think illegal has one tho
July 30, 2012 @ 20:12:45
Any word on that Canada pop up yet? Or even if these shirts will be online. Straight Fire

no joke i do not want to miss out on these

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

July 30, 2012 @ 20:20:47

PROBABLY

/hate

Probably not irrelevant if you knew what they meant/stood for

I guess but the one hat that never made sense to me was that "Silence" was supposed to symbolize peace. What if a bunch of niggas with silenced pistols roll up on you and shoot you into oblivion? That's not very peaceful.

I think the hats look cool. When people go way too far to adapt meanings to shit and pass it off like they care when in reality they wanna look like A$USS Rocky, i mean, come on b. Just keep it 3hunna.
July 30, 2012 @ 22:36:33
Here is the meaning behind the ILLEGAL snap:

http://swagsyndicate.com/2010/08/31/blackscale-illegal-snapback-preview/
July 30, 2012 @ 23:16:34

PROBABLY

/hate

Ohhhh, Hi Hater!! blushing

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

July 30, 2012 @ 23:35:08
I love Blvck Scvle, i don't know bout yall, but i'm on Shawn Carter shit: I don't address the Haters.
July 31, 2012 @ 01:07:37
I wear what I like, I give a f*ck about what asap rocky wears, and I certainly don't give a damn if people don't know why I got FUNERAL on my snap.
July 31, 2012 @ 02:07:14
will the illegal snapback have the same fit, like the funeral, silence or believe?

THESE WILL FIT A LITTLE BIGGER NOT TOO MUCH.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 31, 2012 @ 02:07:52

PROBABLY

/hate

WHAT ABOUT SHUT UP YOU STOOPS?

LOL

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 31, 2012 @ 02:12:05
FOR EVERY HATER THAT COMES INTO THIS FORUM THEY WILL DEF GET SHITTED ON.

GET READY FOR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IF YOU A HATER. I LIKE THE HATE PERSONALLY. ITS BEEN THAT WAY ALL MY LIFE AND I WOULDN'T WANT ANY OF THAT TO STOP NOW. I THINK ITS AN AMAZING ENERGY PEOPLE PUT OUT. THEY HAVE A BETTER DAY DOING IT BUT THEY ALSO ARE PROBABLY SOME COMPUTER GEEK FUCKS THAT DONT GO OUTSIDE.

GO PLAY WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR A BIT AND TELL HER TO LOOK AT MY INSTAGRAM ONCE IN A WHILE SO SHE CAN START THINKING OF ME TOO.

July 31, 2012 @ 02:16:19
mega 2 snaps just released online any other snaps releasing tonight?

Re Up on some snaps today and that are the only two

http://www.black-scale.com/store/products.php?cat=33&topSection=88

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 31, 2012 @ 02:23:26
Mega what is chain length on the skeleton key & can the chain open up to remove the pendant or not?
July 31, 2012 @ 02:24:03
is there anything under the brim or on the back of either snaps meg@

The B snap is all black with orange under brim.
Please login first to reply.
x