[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

July 28, 2012 @ 16:29:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
Originally posted by Inactive User
Is BSNY fully stocked fam?

What you looking for ?
shorts and the cantaloupe/black pocket tank.

They still in?

Man, them shorts done selled out pretty quickly, as well as that antwerp tank top my friend.
July 28, 2012 @ 16:40:21
Anyone can give me measurements of BS tee in a size L and XL?
not sure about which size should i choose
July 28, 2012 @ 18:49:10
that fuck swag shit gotta be the lamest/corniest shit from BS...you do realize no matter who you are if you are wearing a shirt that says "fuck swag" you look like a juvenile piece of shit...not to mention "fuck swag" is just corny itself...mega making a killing of you kiddies "omg birds of paradise! dots! leopard!" he just following recently trends to get u to give your money to him for overpriced cheap quality shirts that make you look like a lame..fuck swag...really? lmfao...how old are yall copping those t's 16?

also funny to point out how mega tries to trick people into rushing and copping shit on here. dude alwyws talking about "online store been crazy today! jerseys are selling out fast!" yet a month later they are all still in stock? "NO RESTOCKS EVER ON FUNERAL/SILENCE caps! and look what happened? this dude is always full of shit if you havent noticed yet. He says everything is selling "fast" no matter what to brainwash dickriders into thinking the item is hot when really it is not. i tell him my skeleton necklace literally broke the second i put it on and his response is "were you chewing on it?!" such a bitch thing to say. Def not boss business. this dude a lame and he got the wool pulled way over ur lil kiddy eyes with this fuck swag asap rocky bullshit brand...black scale is on its way out..cornball shit nowdays..mega killing his own brand with lame swap meet shit like polkadot fuck swag....lmao
July 28, 2012 @ 19:01:34
that fuck swag shit gotta be the lamest/corniest shit from BS...you do realize no matter who you are if you are wearing a shirt that says "fuck swag" you look like a juvenile piece of shit...not to mention "fuck swag" is just corny itself...mega making a killing of you kiddies "omg birds of paradise! dots! leopard!" he just following recently trends to get u to give your money to him for overpriced cheap quality shirts that make you look like a lame..fuck swag...really? lmfao...how old are yall copping those t's 16?

also funny to point out how mega tries to trick people into rushing and copping shit on here. dude alwyws talking about "online store been crazy today! jerseys are selling out fast!" yet a month later they are all still in stock? "NO RESTOCKS EVER ON FUNERAL/SILENCE caps! and look what happened? this dude is always full of shit if you havent noticed yet. He says everything is selling "fast" no matter what to brainwash dickriders into thinking the item is hot when really it is not. i tell him my skeleton necklace literally broke the second i put it on and his response is "were you chewing on it?!" such a bitch thing to say. Def not boss business. this dude a lame and he got the wool pulled way over ur lil kiddy eyes with this fuck swag asap rocky bullshit brand...black scale is on its way out..cornball shit nowdays..mega killing his own brand with lame swap meet shit like polkadot fuck swag....lmao

It's good marketing ..lol @ BS never being sold on plndr again though. People are going to buy regardless of what he says if they fuck with.

Don't badmind me.

July 28, 2012 @ 19:13:19
lol I fuck with black scale, but the Fuck Swag tees I had to pass on. After thinking about all the herbs that'd be wearing 'em, and seeing dude who was smoking a cig with his gold new era sticker on his hat, tryin' way too hard aha, I was mad happy I didn't cop.

But usually the other designs are on point pretty well, it's a hit and a miss, most the time a hit and they've only been improving, gotta give them that.
July 28, 2012 @ 19:25:42
lol I fuck with black scale, but the Fuck Swag tees I had to passed on. After thinking about all the herbs that'd be wearing 'em, and seeing dude who was smoking a sig with his gold new era sticker on his hat, tryin' way too hard aha, I was mad happy I didn't cop.

But usually the other designs are on point pretty well, it's a hit and a miss, most the time a hit and they've only been improving, gotta give them that.

I was smokin a J lil guy haha still lovin you haters tho
July 28, 2012 @ 20:04:22
No hate, but word up, you're tellin' me you didn't light one of those jawns strictly for the photo
July 28, 2012 @ 20:40:45
I lit the J to get lifted lol it was a spur of the moment thing and i had the new era sticker on because i had just gotten my shipment in i don't leave them stickers on either but how you gonna say im a herb for that???? Ive read a lot into philosophy and religion being raised by a Muslim and a Atheist I've read the Quran the Bible and The Satanic Bible and i wear this brand because it suits me and my beliefs i really don't care what any of you guys think if you don't like a shirt don't wear it but why must you hate on someone who does like it?
July 28, 2012 @ 20:44:59
I lit the J to get lifted lol it was a spur of the moment thing and i had the new era sticker on because i had just gotten my shipment in i don't leave them stickers on either but how you gonna say im a herb for that???? Ive read a lot into philosophy and religion being raised by a Muslim and a Atheist I've read the Quron the Bible and The Satanic Bible and i wear this brand because it suits me and my beliefs i really don't care what any of you guys think if you don't like a shirt don't wear it but why must hate you hate on someone who does like it?

excellent answer, sir!

figaro

July 28, 2012 @ 20:46:26
Actual Pain Summer 12 @ Black Scale San Francisco http://www.black-scale.com/?p=4972

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 28, 2012 @ 20:51:20

you sound like a fucking stupid ass little 13 year old.

why don't you suck my dick killa. lol

you don't know shit. you basically wasted my time and your time. Go play outside before your mom needs to buy you another pair of prescription glasses staring at your screen all day.

Better yet just don't post on my thread cuz you sound stupid.

Fuck Swag is a fun tee we released for all the people that want to have fun. You have select vision it seems like. But you probably don't know how a clothing business is ran so i will leave it at that cornball aka cheese ball stoops cabatch.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 28, 2012 @ 20:52:20
Black Scale x Fools Gold Capsule http://www.black-scale.com/?p=4961

DAMN.. None of that shit is releasing online? Or in the BS NY store? No Illegal Snap for me i guess.

it will release online yes.

July 28, 2012 @ 21:02:16

you sound like a fucking stupid ass little 13 year old.

why don't you suck my dick killa. lol

you don't know shit. you basically wasted my time and your time. Go play outside before your mom needs to buy you another pair of prescription glasses staring at your screen all day.

Better yet just don't post on my thread cuz you sound stupid.

Fuck Swag is a fun tee we released for all the people that want to have fun. You have select vision it seems like. But you probably don't know how a clothing business is ran so i will leave it at that cornball aka cheese ball stoops cabatch.

notimeforstress always be stressin'.
fuck outta' here.. before you become the guy who got banned from KAYAK and can't compare thousands of travel rates at once.
July 28, 2012 @ 21:14:39
I lit the J to get lifted lol it was a spur of the moment thing and i had the new era sticker on because i had just gotten my shipment in i don't leave them stickers on either but how you gonna say im a herb for that???? Ive read a lot into philosophy and religion being raised by a Muslim and a Atheist I've read the Quron the Bible and The Satanic Bible and i wear this brand because it suits me and my beliefs i really don't care what any of you guys think if you don't like a shirt don't wear it but why must hate you hate on someone who does like it?

lol I wasn't callin' you a herb yo, when I said herb I was talkin' about the Rocky dick ride fan boys.

I'm done, I don't wanna clog the thread up with bullshit.
July 28, 2012 @ 21:29:33
I feel it G lol
July 28, 2012 @ 22:57:37
YES! FOOLS GOLD CAPSULE IS RELEASING ONLINE! And hopefully that Actual Pain shit is too!

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

July 28, 2012 @ 23:11:39
anyone know when the stickers are dropping online? been waiting for those for pretty long lol.

anyone? x_x
July 28, 2012 @ 23:20:26

lol I wasn't callin' you a herb yo, when I said herb I was talkin' about the Rocky dick ride fan boys.

God this faggot again, first he dickrides Ye for a couple of years, now he dickrides ASAP
July 29, 2012 @ 01:18:40
lol

July 29, 2012 @ 02:07:04

anyone? @.@
July 29, 2012 @ 02:25:49

anyone? @.@

Body Width: S=18", M=20", L=22", XL=24", 2XL=26

July 29, 2012 @ 04:32:17

God this faggot again, first he dickrides Ye for a couple of years, now he dickrides ASAP

Let this lame ass nigga live bruh. Why must he die?

July 29, 2012 @ 04:43:56
Buddyomar only puts out classics i love it
July 29, 2012 @ 17:49:43
YES! FOOLS GOLD CAPSULE IS RELEASING ONLINE! And hopefully that Actual Pain shit is too!

this

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

July 29, 2012 @ 18:13:56
ok im digging the black/gold illegal tee, but where the hell is the black/white ILLEGAL snapback?!!!??!!

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

July 29, 2012 @ 19:03:39
^Word

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

July 29, 2012 @ 21:47:41
Will BS restock on BoP 2 in black anytime soon? Also will Karmaloop or mltd be getting more of the 'Fuck Swag' shirts? None of the current colorways that Karmaloop currently has peaks my interest.
July 29, 2012 @ 22:40:17
Will BS restock on BoP 2 in black anytime soon? Also will Karmaloop or mltd be getting more of the 'Fuck Swag' shirts? None of the current colorways that Karmaloop currently has peaks my interest.

Im guessing karma will
July 30, 2012 @ 00:03:19
so mega, I peeped the picture of you wearing the BLVCK SF cap, I know you said BLVCK NY October but does this mean a sooner release?
July 30, 2012 @ 00:33:44
Black Scale VV Collection http://www.black-scale.com/?p=4982

Please login first to reply.
x