Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 12, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
Stoplooklisten

so the illegal snaps that released have a green underbrim?

Yes green under brim.
August 12, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
hieroglyphic

Anyone know the name of the band that made the Siren song on Black Scales website? I know the song name is Siren, but there's no lyrics so I'm stuck.

http://trillidadjames.tumblr.com/

August 12, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
franciscus

Anyone know the name of the band that made the Siren song on Black Scales website? I know the song name is Siren, but there's no lyrics so I'm stuck.

i shazamed it, adrian younge-siren!

figaro

August 12, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
franciscus

This shit is fire!

I wonder how many of these are going to end up on the bay?

word ima throw my joints on from the golden moments pack thats coming out

how did you already get your hands on it?!

figaro

August 12, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Fool’s Gold Party | Sloane San Francisco http://www.black-scale.com/?p=5049

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 12, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
BlackScale

does anyone want to buy hubert fitted hat brand new 40$ with sticker 7 3/8 becus obviously mega wont answer my messages so i guess i cant exchange it.

call the store 415.981.9691

i dont check messages here its too many i cant catch up.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

August 12, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
BlackScale

@meg@gem check your pm its important i really dont want to try this hard for the person incharge to atleast reply back or notice that i sent you a message

whats good fam
?

August 12, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
BlackScale

really noobie question here but in supreme i wear a large whats closest to that in blvck scvle?

large

August 12, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
BlackScale

Fuck Mason, Mason is a bitch. Compulsive lying bitch. i'll continue to call him out. I remember everything this kid said to me. even saved all my emails. this kid is a whack ass motherfucker.

Please message him and leave it out the thread.

I think people got the point. Don't make it a on going thing on my thread please. Thanks Brozay

August 12, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
BlackScale

This shit is fire!

I wonder how many of these are going to end up on the bay?

its only 144 made.

August 12, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
Uncle Jack

i just washed my leather pocket tank top, and when i took it out to get it ready to dry, the pocket had somehow ran all over the orange n made ink spots everywhere. ruined. such a shame ive only ever seen that piece on MLTD, i m super bumbed

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

August 12, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
BlackScale

i just washed my leather pocket tank top, and when i took it out to get it ready to dry, the pocket had somehow ran all over the orange n made ink spots everywhere. ruined. such a shame ive only ever seen that piece on MLTD, i m super bumbed

DAMN!

WE HAVE THEM AT OUR SF STORE. HIT REEZY.

ALSO NEXT TIME ANYTHING LEATHER DRY CLEAN PLEASE

August 12, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
Uncle Jack

DAMN!

WE HAVE THEM AT OUR SF STORE. HIT REEZY.

ALSO NEXT TIME ANYTHING LEATHER DRY CLEAN PLEASE

it fully says that on the tag too

i fucked up basically

i had hand washed it once prior n i got lazy

just a bummer, im trying to do some oxy clean magic lol

that was the cleanest tank ever tho

any plans for more leather pocket tees??? cant find one any where

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

August 12, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
franciscus

how to wash the cinq q crewneck, with the leather letters! should be no problem, by washing it with mashine, true?

figaro

August 12, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
hieroglyphic

i shazamed it, adrian younge-siren!

Thanks famb. Finna jamb tbh

http://trillidadjames.tumblr.com/

August 12, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
Stoplooklisten

Y'all are gunna like the fit on the illegal snap more than the funeral.
Its on point!
August 13, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
mason

Shouts @ Uncle Jack, siralex, hypethetical, & ➵r▲†.

My end, AS Kon purchased a FUNERAL SNAPBACK about three o' four months ago through my proxy for in-store price, + sales tax + postal fees. Had a couple through Black Scale in-store and a couple online. A couple o' you had to live through the shit regarding the 'restock' mishap. Me, being one. After my stock via in-store at Black Scale was gone, sent to about ten others, my only incoming '420 CAPSULE' remaining was through the 'restock'. The merch. through the 'restock' mishap was available about three months later. Before light was shed o' the situation my customers received a private message asking for their choice to cancel their order/ continue to hold. Two customers asked for refunds and received. AS Kon chose to hold. Days came and went. AS Kon bitched and moaned. More days came and went. AS Kon continued to bitch and moan. 'FUNERAL' received. Busy. Couldn't execute the pick-up in-store. AS Kon, the endless headache. Asked for his refund, didn't cover the funds, he bitched. Got the funds, refunded him. End of story. Three months later AS Kon sees my 'samples' has a flashback, bitches and moans some more. The sorry pricks got nothing but anger. Respect gets respect. I've got twenty others who received their merch, not a problem. Question my legitimacy? Enjoy. These people are receiving QUICKSTRIKE, HYPERSTRIKE, whatever merch. for in-store price + sales tax + postal fees.

Amazing how a selfless service could spark all types a' bullshit.
For those a' you requesting a proxy, sorry. Done.
A brand owner, my brand on the line for fifty bucks? Not likely.

Peace.

*You got beef? Private message. Email. Call.
August 13, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
7thLetter

THERES A COUPLE BAD BITCHES IN THE BUILDIN........ AMEN

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

August 13, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
mason

Winning.
August 13, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
effectz510

Fools Gold colab looks bomb af. Whatss up with those Leather Silence and Funerals tho?
August 13, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
hypethetical

damn I need to party with mega tho. let me get this straight, the ILLEGAL snaps will only be available at BSSF and online correct?
August 13, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
mason

damn I need to party with mega tho. let me get this straight, the ILLEGAL snaps will only be available at BSSF and online correct?

Every location - Wednesday, August 15th, 2012.
BSSF, BSLA, BSNY, Online.
144 pieces spread among the lot.
August 13, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
guerrillainthemist

@meg@gem if/when the pyrex vision bag releases, would it be as much as the vnderworld luggage?

August 13, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
drama$

Word on the vsvp strapbacks?

Savage Life.

August 13, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
blvckpiggy

Selling a large black scale VSVP hoodie with rebel flag pocket on hoodie pouch. Worn once. Looks brand new. PM me if anyone's interested. Thank you.
August 13, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
BuddyOmar

Shouts @ Uncle Jack, siralex, hypethetical, & ➵r▲†.

My end, AS Kon purchased a FUNERAL SNAPBACK about three o' four months ago through my proxy for in-store price, + sales tax + postal fees. Had a couple through Black Scale in-store and a couple online. A couple o' you had to live through the shit regarding the 'restock' mishap. Me, being one. After my stock via in-store at Black Scale was gone, sent to about ten others, my only incoming '420 CAPSULE' remaining was through the 'restock'. The merch. through the 'restock' mishap was available about three months later. Before light was shed o' the situation my customers received a private message asking for their choice to cancel their order/ continue to hold. Two customers asked for refunds and received. AS Kon chose to hold. Days came and went. AS Kon bitched and moaned. More days came and went. AS Kon continued to bitch and moan. 'FUNERAL' received. Busy. Couldn't execute the pick-up in-store. AS Kon, the endless headache. Asked for his refund, didn't cover the funds, he bitched. Got the funds, refunded him. End of story. Three months later AS Kon sees my 'samples' has a flashback, bitches and moans some more. The sorry pricks got nothing but anger. Respect gets respect. I've got twenty others who received their merch, not a problem. Question my legitimacy? Enjoy. These people are receiving QUICKSTRIKE, HYPERSTRIKE, whatever merch. for in-store price + sales tax + postal fees.

Amazing how a selfless service could spark all types a' bullshit.
For those a' you requesting a proxy, sorry. Done.
A brand owner, my brand on the line for fifty bucks? Not likely.

Peace.

*You got beef? Private message. Email. Call.

SMFH at faggot ass, hating niggas. Ludwig tattoo "Mason" on your donk my g.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 13, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
7thLetter

Wtf. Stop tryna sell shit on here.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

August 13, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
BlackScale

taylors face is amazing in this pix.

taylor works at undftd sf.

August 13, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
BlackScale

yes

August 13, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
BlackScale

@meg@gem if/when the pyrex vision bag releases, would it be as much as the vnderworld luggage?

yes.

Please login first to reply.