July 21, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
low_k3y

Who's coppin the Fool's Gold ILLEGAL snap? That leather's lookin too nice. Can't wait for the leather SILENCE cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

July 21, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
notimeforstress

people still keepin tacky gold foil stickers on their new eras??

lmao..its 2012

been off that

kid shit

makes your otherwise nice black scale hat look cheap

good job

do yall keep the tags and sizing stickers on your clothes too? smh..
July 22, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
VOMITSPIT

Who's coppin the Fool's Gold ILLEGAL snap? That leather's lookin too nice. Can't wait for the leather SILENCE cool

Jeeeesus, release date? Need that leather silence though cool

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 22, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
BlackScale

Team | BLVCK SCVLE Cypher (Kellz, Fitz Official, Dot) http://www.black-scale.com/?p=4888

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 22, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
BlackScale

now thats a pix

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 22, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
BlackScale

I'm pretty sure the new collection of Fuck Swag Tees are amazing. They each play off of some of the must hyped up swagged out prints (Givenchy birds,supreme dots, etc) but by saying fuck swag n printing it on a normally priced tee, it's just dope.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure their capitalizing on the popularity and not saying "fuck swag". They just know little hype niggas will snatch this shit up. I saw my man Mega on twitter rocking a fitted with the bird of paradise tee. Yall Hawaiian niggas must be drinking too much magma water smfh. I remember when I was in BSNYC and the little 10 year old Rican niggas were practically squirting themselves over the Fuck Swag tees. Mega just had some interns slap these joints on the shirts and churn'em out so they could make mad bread. I smell him big time #pause.

sometimes you know but sometime syou don't know shit. lol

love ya buddy.

we have to kick it when I'm in NY next so I know how you look like.

July 22, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
BlackScale

Kimmy is so trill

July 22, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
BlackScale

lmao..its 2012

been off that

kid shit

good job

foil?

stoops its metallic thread gold

maybe you're too ignorant to know.

July 22, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
BlackScale

THE SHIT YOU GUYS TALK MAKES WE CRACK UP SO HARD. I LOVE IT.

coolcoolcoolcoolcool

YOU KIDS TODAY DONT TAKE PRIDE IN THE SHIT YOU BUY ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT.

LEARN AND THEN SAY SOMETHING.

REMEMBER WE AIN'T NEW TO THIS SHIT. SO TAKE YOUR ASS OFF MY THREAD IF YOU CANT HANDLE ME TALKING MY SHIT.

YOU TALK SHIT, ILL TALK SHIT. COOL?

July 22, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
kevii

meg in givenchy birds of paradise shirt right now
July 22, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
kevii

lmao..its 2012

been off that

kid shit

good job

foil?

he wasn't talking about the illegal hat he was talking about the hat the the guy with the fuck swag tee has on
July 22, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
lockie

Can't justify the $60 shipping to Australia ordering from the website. I know postage for a couple tees doesn't cost that much.
July 22, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
BuddyOmar

I'm pretty sure the new collection of Fuck Swag Tees are amazing. They each play off of some of the must hyped up swagged out prints (Givenchy birds,supreme dots, etc) but by saying fuck swag n printing it on a normally priced tee, it's just dope.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure their capitalizing on the popularity and not saying "fuck swag". They just know little hype niggas will snatch this shit up. I saw my man Mega on twitter rocking a fitted with the bird of paradise tee. Yall Hawaiian niggas must be drinking too much magma water smfh. I remember when I was in BSNYC and the little 10 year old Rican niggas were practically squirting themselves over the Fuck Swag tees. Mega just had some interns slap these joints on the shirts and churn'em out so they could make mad bread. I smell him big time #pause.

love ya buddy.

SMFH... shots fired from Mega at Buddy. I don't blame you fam, a nigga on the outside can only assume, but I know you know where I'm coming from #pause. I live in Florida though fam, but I'mma be in NYC early august so you best be there famlay. I'm just a light skinned hispanic looking dude, right now the facial hair looking on point on some grown man sophistication steez. You curious to know what I look like so often I feel like you finna put a hit on me though. I'm sure you got a couple hitters on the side to protect the brand blood from hating ass niggas, but I'm sure you know it's all in jest. Anyways, Mega you know I respect yall my nigga. I cannot knock anyone's hustle, especially yours. You and I got so much similar taste in shit so I know you know what's really good. Tell you what, make a BS Miami store one day and I'll be sure to stop by for the grand opening. No troll, Imma show up for yall. Imma rock with yall niggas forever.

Buhleedat. I'm still rocking my studded letterman jacket and all my other shit because yall got an original thing and I fucks with it, all I'm saying, some of these joints in my opinion are just not the bidness. But hey, I'm some random loser internet nigga to yall most of the time anyway it don't matter cause there's 20 frail whiteboys lining up hoping to vicariously live life like a trill nigga by copping your shit. Allah bless and keep you Mega, def lemme know when you in NYC though, like I said, i'mma be there from August 6-13th.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 22, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
Panther.

No but seriously open a Miami store

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 22, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
VOMITSPIT

have to kick it when I'm in NY next so I know how you look like.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 22, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
BlackScale

hot summer nights in nyc but I'm on my way to foggy sf so ill get my bundled on

July 22, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
BlackScale

lmao..its 2012

been off that

kid shit

good job

foil?

he wasn't talking about the illegal hat he was talking about the hat the the guy with the fuck swag tee has on

ooops. im lost.. i apologize.

July 22, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
BlackScale

Can't justify the $60 shipping to Australia ordering from the website. I know postage for a couple tees doesn't cost that much.

yeah i feel ya. we use a company that handles all of our international but we will be changing it soon.

July 22, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
BlackScale

love ya buddy.

SMFH... shots fired from Mega at Buddy. I don't blame you fam, a nigga on the outside can only assume, but I know you know where I'm coming from #pause. I live in Florida though fam, but I'mma be in NYC early august so you best be there famlay. I'm just a light skinned hispanic looking dude, right now the facial hair looking on point on some grown man sophistication steez. You curious to know what I look like so often I feel like you finna put a hit on me though. I'm sure you got a couple hitters on the side to protect the brand blood from hating ass niggas, but I'm sure you know it's all in jest. Anyways, Mega you know I respect yall my nigga. I cannot knock anyone's hustle, especially yours. You and I got so much similar taste in shit so I know you know what's really good. Tell you what, make a BS Miami store one day and I'll be sure to stop by for the grand opening. No troll, Imma show up for yall. Imma rock with yall niggas forever.

Buhleedat. I'm still rocking my studded letterman jacket and all my other shit because yall got an original thing and I fucks with it, all I'm saying, some of these joints in my opinion are just not the bidness. But hey, I'm some random loser internet nigga to yall most of the time anyway it don't matter cause there's 20 frail whiteboys lining up hoping to vicariously live life like a trill nigga by copping your shit. Allah bless and keep you Mega, def lemme know when you in NYC though, like I said, i'mma be there from August 6-13th.

on some real shit i love that your on the forums. you make me laugh bruh.

also naw i really do want to meet you and hang out. Im not dangerous yo, I'm a regular dude.

i appreciate y'all always remember that.

July 22, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
BlackScale

have to kick it when I'm in NY next so I know how you look like.

This you Buddy? Yeah you look like a comedian. You should move to LA and start acting.

July 22, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
BuddyOmar

love ya buddy.

on some real shit i love that your on the forums. you make me laugh bruh.

also naw i really do want to meet you and hang out. Im not dangerous yo, I'm a regular dude.

i appreciate y'all always remember that.

LOL i'm lowkey fucking with you Mega, but yeah forreal man, it would be cool to meet up. One day homie most def. cool

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 22, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
Stoplooklisten

It's hot as fuck out here in the bay right now Mega
July 22, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
EstBayLivn

now thats a pix

Good lookin G that's the same thing i said when i first saw black scale "Now that's a brand"
July 22, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
AGARBATTI

Mega can you help me out with the sizing on this jacket? This piece is FIRE.

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Hubert-Pentagram-Varsity-Jacket-in-Cantaloupe/227177
July 22, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
nostarr

It's hot as fuck out here in the bay right now Mega

I was about to say you're gunna be stoked when you get back haha
July 23, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
marktrill

Really want this jacket, don't want to deal with returns. Someone have a M/L they can give me measurements on? Or know where I can find the info online?

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Hubert-Pentagram-Varsity-Jacket-in-Cantaloupe/227177

i had the same issue with this jacket a few months ago nobody on this forum was helpful really neither was black scale...
i copped anyway id other one size up the fit isnt really that big to begin with i grabbed a XL & i would normally wear large i hope that helped

And wait i thought Black Scale wasn't going to be on PLNDR anymore ?? didn't you guys claim BS was somehow to good for it ???
yet there are brands that have been around decades on that site......
your tees are basic "Fuck Swag" is garbage....Where would this brand be without ASAP rocky & the word TRILL ???
Don't Let me get started on your basic snapbacks -__-
My Point is this brand isn't Elite AT ALL your designs for you tees are mediocre at best BUT i do like your cut n sew tho
July 23, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
Richboy 100 million

Really want this jacket, don't want to deal with returns. Someone have a M/L they can give me measurements on? Or know where I can find the info online?

i had the same issue with this jacket a few months ago nobody on this forum was helpful really neither was black scale...
i copped anyway id other one size up the fit isnt really that big to begin with i grabbed a XL & i would normally wear large i hope that helped

And wait i thought Black Scale wasn't going to be on PLNDR anymore ?? didn't you guys claim BS was somehow to good for it ???
yet there are brands that have been around decades on that site......
your tees are basic "Fuck Swag" is garbage....Where would this brand be without ASAP rocky & the word TRILL ???
Don't Let me get started on your basic snapbacks -__-
My Point is this brand isn't Elite AT ALL your designs for you tees are mediocre at best BUT i do like your cut n sew tho

let em have it. but just copped a 911 tee that shirt is great

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

July 23, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
notimeforstress

read before u speak mega

dude immature as fuck...most unprofessional brand owner i seen
July 23, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
7thLetter

Everybody makes mistakes. But i guess your perfect.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

July 23, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
VOMITSPIT

read before u speak mega

dude immature as fuck...most unprofessional brand owner i seen

lol what brand owner you know gives us leaks and shit about things comin' out in a few months, brim material, shirt linen types and shit.

pause.

please exit.

Please login first to reply.