Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 9, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
BlackScale

The amount of replies and taking the time to reply is great.

I love the forums. It's 3:27am and I come home to all the replies. That's what it is.

The culture is amazing. I love this shit. I love how people can say whatever they like.

That's what true streetwear is.

Remember this I'm never selling out, I just want to have a succesful business and if you don't understand that than maybe this isn't for you. I wear very hard to find brands and one day I hope they blow. I wear certain things to educate consumers that ask. Why keep it a secret? We don't have much time to live.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 9, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
BlackScale

BLVCK is forever.

Black Scale is for the people.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

July 9, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
tkisbadluck

I need one of these!

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

July 9, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
xdc2b18c1x

how old are the kids that are complaining about exclusivity?
July 9, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
The Fiasco

old enough to not remember anything from season 1 prolly. all the niggas complaining got a join date of 2011 or 2012 with the majority being 2012 lmao. complain about exclusivity, 2012 member lmfao.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 9, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
airmaxed

BSSF .....Any xxl rebellion shorts in stock ?
July 9, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
cypress

Blvck Scvle is the SHIT!! #FUCK SWAG#
July 9, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
franciscus

for the one who asked, whats written on backside the "illegal"snapback Link

so what does it say

looks like roman numbers?!

figaro

July 9, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
slaytanic666

so what does it say

looks like roman numbers?!
i see an fxx and then theres two other letters but idk what they are
July 9, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
drama$

BLVCK is forever.

Black Scale is for the people.

Props from Australia. Be happy he's still on these forums, staying humble.

Savage Life.

July 9, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
kushburner

What upsets me isn't that Black Scale is in a mainstream store it's that the environment tarnishes the dark image of the brand cause I don't think at all Black Scale should be sitting on the shelf next to DC skate shit, as it isn't a skate brand. I'm all for the brand expanding but this just seemed like the wrong place

As much as I understand that BS is a business with the goal of maximizing profits, I agree with Youth in Asia. To me, it's more of the image than exclusivity. I always loved BS because of the dark, rebellious, and misunderstood image. Now this brand will be available to suburban kids who know nothing about what BS reps.

I will still rock my fav pieces but this brand wont be the same in my eyes. It's safe to say that BS would inevitably head this direction. Most businesses would love the opportunity to reach out to a wider audience even if it risks losing a smaller customer base. Either way, I understand your decision Mega.

EDIT: Just wondering, why remove BS from Plndr but add it to Zumiez?
July 9, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
7thLetter

PUT SOME OF THE NEW SEASON SHIT ON KARMALOOP SO I CAN ORDER OTHER FROM BLVCK SCVLE AND FROM OTHER COMPANIES ALL TOGETHER.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

July 9, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
Brave

I appreciate Mega's honesty on this forum....he says it like it is..granted everyone may not like zumiez move but as a business its a good decision the brand is growing essentially..
July 9, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
bigeme

Suprised at the amount of Australians on here.

If your Australian you will understand this. The other night i was out in the City outside Ivy. I was wearing my OG Funeral and my ASAP Hoody. Some bitch came up to me and told me how "gay" my clothes are, how "totes" mainstream Blvck Scvle is and how im a follower......Needless to say that bitch got put in her place for real..cool

On another note...my jerseys arrived today.. Another top joint Mega, loving them!
July 9, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
asapflacko

Mega whats this QS I keep reading about?
July 9, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
cypress

Suprised at the amount of Australians on here.

If your Australian you will understand this. The other night i was out in the City outside Ivy. I was wearing my OG Funeral and my ASAP Hoody. Some bitch came up to me and told me how "gay" my clothes are, how "totes" mainstream Blvck Scvle is and how im a follower......Needless to say that bitch got put in her place for real..cool

On another note...my jerseys arrived today.. Another top joint Mega, loving them!

You should of put baby powder on your hands & slapped the shit out that hoe!
July 9, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
cypress

Just read Mega's twitter, there finna be some quickstrike releases online & at all the stores soon.
July 9, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
asapflacko

YESHHH^
July 9, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
Uncle Jack

im sorry if this is super noob but what does quickstrike mean?

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

July 9, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
Uncle Jack

so what does it say

it says FXXL as in FOOLS GOLD, maybe BLVCK FXXL couldnt really tell

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

July 9, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
milkb0x

im sorry if this is super noob but what does quickstrike mean?
usually limited
July 9, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
wlllm

August 10. I'm pretty sure this includes the gold "illegal" snap.

Instagram: @wlllm

July 9, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
tkisbadluck

The nice part about Zumiez is its only available for Zumiez.

You won't find inline nor exclusives from our in store.

It's exclusive for them.

Also fuck swag is not aloud to be sold at Zumiez because it has cursed words on it.

I'll tell you why I opened Zumiez and keep it 110%. The reason why is because Zumiez caters to a great customer that can't get good stuff. We make good stuff and we want people to buy good stuff. It doesn't matter if it's in our stores or Zumiez. Also I have employees to pay and believe me growing a brand exclusive doesn't pay employees and just keeps brands broke. It's cool of you want to live cool and broke but my employees are important and we want to do this forever. You might not understand that concept and once before when I only wanted exclusive stuff that people didn't wear yes that existed 10 plus years ago or even 15 years ago when I started to buy into this culture but it's different now and more people are into the limited type brands. The problem is the new brands coming out have no Steez or originality so I'm stoke I can share my brand with people so they can learn about it.

One thing to always remember I want my followers and supporters to know we are making great exclusives but I also want them to know I want to reach more people.

It's gonna take long before we get to the big leagues like Diamond but I also know Diamond gives a fuck about their customers and don't want to let any of them down like us.

We wouldn't have Black Scale if it wasn't for te customers and if people decide not to wear Black Scale anymore what can we do? All I know is we are going to just become better and make better goods in the future.

Hope another brand owner can tell you that because they eventually start not to give a fuck but people like me will always be in touch with my supporters everyday until Black Scale is no longer here. But don't worry that will never happen. BLVCK is here to stay por vida.

Thank You to everyone on the forums and hope we all see you again in the future.

Bless

I get you homie. Completely understandable.
I'm in a very small military town right now and the only place for people to get clothes around here is pac sun and zumiez. It sucks when I went out of my way to make sure I got one of those Diamond X Grizzly X Primitive snaps online right when they released, then I see it at the local zumiez on sale. Not to mention every other chode is in the same Mined Over Matter tee. Not everybody here will understand but lower enlisted soldiers ruin everything like the black plague, they're a very sloppy bunch of assholes. Don't get it twisted though, I'll still rock my OG/Exclusive stuff.

Oh and don't get it twisted, I'm not on some "Don't support the troops" tip. I'm a NCO in the Army and did a tour in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Those who have been there know...Joe will be Joe and fuck everything up.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

July 9, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
7thLetter

so what does it say

it says FXXL as in FOOLS GOLD, maybe BLVCK FXXL couldnt really tell

YES YES YES.. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.. AUGUST TENTH IS THE RELEASE DATE FOR ILLEGAL SNAPS IN BLACK/WHITE AND HOPEFULLY THE BLACK/GOLD

Picture above me is what Mega Released on Instagram

August 10. I'm pretty sure this includes the gold "illegal" snap.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

July 10, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
SCZetas

old enough to not remember anything from season 1 prolly. all the niggas complaining got a join date of 2011 or 2012 with the majority being 2012 lmao. complain about exclusivity, 2012 member lmfao.

bahaha, was just thinking that lol

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

July 10, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
cypress

^Can't wait 4 that shiiiit!
July 10, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
SCZetas

Anybody going from Marin to the event? lol. If not, fuck it. Ill bus it or walk. I got the two old illegal snapbacks and if the gold one releases I got to have it. I hope the new ppl know why it says illegal and not just think its bc of ASAP or some shit

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

July 10, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
JuanBeesknees

black fools is pretty funny imo
July 10, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
cypress

Anybody going from Marin to the event? lol. If not, fuck it. Ill bus it or walk. I got the two old illegal snapbacks and if the gold one releases I got to have it. I hope the new ppl know why it says illegal and not just think its bc of ASAP or some shit

The meaning of the ILLEGAL snap is Dope, 4 those who don't know, read this:

http://thehundreds.com/the-feed/2010/09/02/black-scale-illegal-snapback-preview/
July 10, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
Angry Chair

hella old pic of me rocking season 1 heat. still one of my favorite tees.cool

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

Please login first to reply.