Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 8, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
Richboy 100 million

What is that shirt called? The one with the girl

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

July 8, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
Angry Chair

Large if anyone is interested

all heat

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

July 8, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
tkisbadluck

Please for the love of all that is unholy, don't ever sell in Pacsun. Keep it trill.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

July 9, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
kevii

Please for the love of all that is unholy, don't ever sell in Pacsun. Keep it trill.
or zumiez
July 9, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
tkisbadluck

or zumiez

Yes...or zumiez.

Pacsun and Zumiez ruined Diamond Supply for me, and are about to ruin Crooks and Castles.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

July 9, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
847trill

The betallion seal tee as well as a few others are already available at zumiez.
July 9, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
JuanBeesknees

http://www.zumiez.com/brands/black-scale.html
July 9, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
slap

Whelps.
It was a good 2 years.
Time to find a new brand.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 9, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
biscuit1995

mega.... when the BLVCK NY snap purrp was wearing in THE PHONK video dropping? thought it was July... please tell me soon. I NEED that shit

STILL WAITING

true sad well idk what you mean but by still waiting do you mean still waiting to choose a release date? still waitin to make them?! any info is appreciated cuz no lie seriously that IMO is the best snap I've ever seen, possibly one of the best caps I have ever saw, all my opinion tho. I really really really really like that cap so I'm just like a child on Christmas eve just waiting for a release date so I can finally leave my house and have a life... a life I dreamed for years.....

hahah nah Sike nah I got carried away but forreal i need that shit ASAP bro, I'll do anything for that shit no homo

probably Oct

FUCK MY LIFE
July 9, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
Youth In Asia

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 9, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
slaytanic666

fvck zumiez don't tell me blvck scvle is gonna start selling out and sell their shit in zumiez
July 9, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
wlllm

Instagram: @wlllm

July 9, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
Ghidrah

Good fucking job zumiez! Kill another great brand, just like you did with diamond supply...

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

July 9, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
asapflacko

Say it aint sooo, but forreal as long as shit like fuck swag and stuff like that dont hit the shops Its all gravy. Let the team live, you'd do the same.
July 9, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
VLEX

Fuuuuuuuuck reallly???? Zumies?
July 9, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
7thLetter

Ayeee.. better have them in Tees tho

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

July 9, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
BuddyOmar

LMAO you fucking hipsters are some bitch ass niggas forreal. The first time I found out about black scale was a year and a half ago inside of zumiez. They had the Blvck Column Giza Tee in there. Yall some bitches forreal though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 9, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
The Fiasco

LMAO you fucking hipsters are some bitch ass niggas forreal. The first time I found out about black scale was a year and a half ago inside of zumiez. They had the Blvck Column Giza Tee in there. Yall some bitches forreal though.

my nigga omar speaks the truth #oyyoyboyz #nosuss ya'll niggas actin like zumiez forced mega at gunpoint to carry the brand lmao.

it will be interesting to see what mega says in defense of zumiez though. I always like to hear nick diamond talk about how zumiez is such a good thing when back in 08 he said he would never allow Zumiez or KL to get the GR lines.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 9, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
slaytanic666

Lmao ok nice to know
July 9, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
FCKNsteez

mega.... when the BLVCK NY snap purrp was wearing in THE PHONK video dropping? thought it was July... please tell me soon. I NEED that shit

STILL WAITING

true sad well idk what you mean but by still waiting do you mean still waiting to choose a release date? still waitin to make them?! any info is appreciated cuz no lie seriously that IMO is the best snap I've ever seen, possibly one of the best caps I have ever saw, all my opinion tho. I really really really really like that cap so I'm just like a child on Christmas eve just waiting for a release date so I can finally leave my house and have a life... a life I dreamed for years.....

hahah nah Sike nah I got carried away but forreal i need that shit ASAP bro, I'll do anything for that shit no homo

probably Oct

been waiting month b..
July 9, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
7thLetter

Could anybody tell me some Promo or Rep Codes on MLTD? Only 20% off and Up. Lookin to cop that Hubert Tee. Not for $50 tho.

July 9, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
swagsurfer

Whelps.
It was a good 2 years.
Time to find a new brand.

this. my time with blvck scvle has ran out
July 9, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
7thLetter

^Chill out guys. At least its not the 2012/late2011 stuff.

July 9, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
milkb0x

Lmao ok nice to know

agreed...as long as exclusive stuff remains away from zumiez and stuff like that it's all good...i remember when huf came to zumiez a year and a half ago and they seriously have had those exact same shirts there since and nothing new
July 9, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
biscuit1995

STILL WAITING

probably Oct

been waiting month b..
HAHAHAHA PERFECT GIF THAT'S HOW I LOOKED WEN I SAW OCT I WAS LIKE MEGAAAAAA!!!!!!!! WHY!!!
July 9, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
slaytanic666

Lmao ok nice to know

agreed...as long as exclusive stuff remains away from zumiez and stuff like that it's all good...i remember when huf came to zumiez a year and a half ago and they seriously have had those exact same shirts there since and nothing new
yea but you don't think if they put some shirts people are gonna start going to the website and then there gonna start buying the exclusive stuff and it's gonna be diamond supply all over again
July 9, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
VOMITSPIT

Most kids go to Zumiez because they have don't online purchasing capabilities.. not to mention all the 'exclusive stuff' is sold out in minutes.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 9, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
slaytanic666

Most kids go to Zumiez because they have don't online purchasing capabilities.. not to mention all the 'exclusive stuff' is sold out in minutes.
I'm pretty sure kids can go on the website and find out when the new shit is dropping and then that's makes it harder for the real niggas who like this brand and were wearing it before it went into zumiez to get the exclusive shit
July 9, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
7thLetter

Word to that nigga who just said it'll be Diamond Supply all over again.

July 9, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Angry Chair

u ain't a real supporter if you stop coppin' the brand just cuz it's at zumiez.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

Please login first to reply.