[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Jul 09, 2012 @ 00:07
Please for the love of all that is unholy, don't ever sell in Pacsun. Keep it trill.
or zumiez

Yes...or zumiez.

Pacsun and Zumiez ruined Diamond Supply for me, and are about to ruin Crooks and Castles.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Jul 09, 2012 @ 00:10
The betallion seal tee as well as a few others are already available at zumiez.
Jul 09, 2012 @ 00:50
http://www.zumiez.com/brands/black-scale.html
Jul 09, 2012 @ 01:00
Whelps.
It was a good 2 years.
Time to find a new brand.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Jul 09, 2012 @ 01:40
true smh well idk what you mean but by still waiting do you mean still waiting to choose a release date? still waitin to make them?! any info is appreciated cuz no lie seriously that IMO is the best snap I've ever seen, possibly one of the best caps I have ever saw, all my opinion tho. I really really really really like that cap so I'm just like a child on Christmas eve just waiting for a release date so I can finally leave my house and have a life... a life I dreamed for years.....

hahah nah Sike nah I got carried away but forreal i need that shit ASAP bro, I'll do anything for that shit no homo

probably Oct

FUCK MY LIFE
Jul 09, 2012 @ 01:48

FPM - MUCKFATH

Jul 09, 2012 @ 01:52
fvck zumiez don't tell me blvck scvle is gonna start selling out and sell their shit in zumiez
Jul 09, 2012 @ 01:59

Instagram: @wlllm

Jul 09, 2012 @ 02:00
Good fucking job zumiez! Kill another great brand, just like you did with diamond supply...

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

Jul 09, 2012 @ 02:02
Say it aint sooo, but forreal as long as shit like fuck swag and stuff like that dont hit the shops Its all gravy. Let the team live, you'd do the same.
Jul 09, 2012 @ 02:18
Fuuuuuuuuck reallly???? Zumies?
Jul 09, 2012 @ 02:20

Ayeee.. better have them in Tees tho

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

Jul 09, 2012 @ 02:36
LMAO you fucking hipsters are some bitch ass niggas forreal. The first time I found out about black scale was a year and a half ago inside of zumiez. They had the Blvck Column Giza Tee in there. Yall some bitches forreal though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jul 09, 2012 @ 03:28
LMAO you fucking hipsters are some bitch ass niggas forreal. The first time I found out about black scale was a year and a half ago inside of zumiez. They had the Blvck Column Giza Tee in there. Yall some bitches forreal though.

my nigga omar speaks the truth #oyyoyboyz #nosuss ya'll niggas actin like zumiez forced mega at gunpoint to carry the brand lmao.

it will be interesting to see what mega says in defense of zumiez though. I always like to hear nick diamond talk about how zumiez is such a good thing when back in 08 he said he would never allow Zumiez or KL to get the GR lines.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jul 09, 2012 @ 03:38
Lmao ok nice to know
Jul 09, 2012 @ 03:50
true smh well idk what you mean but by still waiting do you mean still waiting to choose a release date? still waitin to make them?! any info is appreciated cuz no lie seriously that IMO is the best snap I've ever seen, possibly one of the best caps I have ever saw, all my opinion tho. I really really really really like that cap so I'm just like a child on Christmas eve just waiting for a release date so I can finally leave my house and have a life... a life I dreamed for years.....

hahah nah Sike nah I got carried away but forreal i need that shit ASAP bro, I'll do anything for that shit no homo

probably Oct

been waiting month b..
Jul 09, 2012 @ 04:07
Could anybody tell me some Promo or Rep Codes on MLTD? Only 20% off and Up. Lookin to cop that Hubert Tee. Not for $50 tho.

Jul 09, 2012 @ 04:13
Whelps.
It was a good 2 years.
Time to find a new brand.

this. my time with blvck scvle has ran out
Jul 09, 2012 @ 04:17
^Chill out guys. At least its not the 2012/late2011 stuff.

Inactive User

Jul 09, 2012 @ 04:18
Lmao ok nice to know

agreed...as long as exclusive stuff remains away from zumiez and stuff like that it's all good...i remember when huf came to zumiez a year and a half ago and they seriously have had those exact same shirts there since and nothing new
Jul 09, 2012 @ 04:20
probably Oct

been waiting month b..
HAHAHAHA PERFECT GIF THAT'S HOW I LOOKED WEN I SAW OCT I WAS LIKE MEGAAAAAA!!!!!!!! WHY!!!
Jul 09, 2012 @ 04:26
Lmao ok nice to know

agreed...as long as exclusive stuff remains away from zumiez and stuff like that it's all good...i remember when huf came to zumiez a year and a half ago and they seriously have had those exact same shirts there since and nothing new
yea but you don't think if they put some shirts people are gonna start going to the website and then there gonna start buying the exclusive stuff and it's gonna be diamond supply all over again
Jul 09, 2012 @ 04:31
Most kids go to Zumiez because they have don't online purchasing capabilities.. not to mention all the 'exclusive stuff' is sold out in minutes.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Jul 09, 2012 @ 04:38
Most kids go to Zumiez because they have don't online purchasing capabilities.. not to mention all the 'exclusive stuff' is sold out in minutes.
I'm pretty sure kids can go on the website and find out when the new shit is dropping and then that's makes it harder for the real niggas who like this brand and were wearing it before it went into zumiez to get the exclusive shit
Jul 09, 2012 @ 04:40
Word to that nigga who just said it'll be Diamond Supply all over again.

Jul 09, 2012 @ 04:47
u ain't a real supporter if you stop coppin' the brand just cuz it's at zumiez.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

Jul 09, 2012 @ 05:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
I was supporting this brand cause there mad nice but if they start selling out Idk I can't support sell outs
Jul 09, 2012 @ 05:06
Damn though Black would stay online exclusive. Still a great brand just more people will cop.

:)

Jul 09, 2012 @ 05:27
The nice part about Zumiez is its only available for Zumiez.

You won't find inline nor exclusives from our in store.

It's exclusive for them.

Also fuck swag is not aloud to be sold at Zumiez because it has cursed words on it.

I'll tell you why I opened Zumiez and keep it 110%. The reason why is because Zumiez caters to a great customer that can't get good stuff. We make good stuff and we want people to buy good stuff. It doesn't matter if it's in our stores or Zumiez. Also I have employees to pay and believe me growing a brand exclusive doesn't pay employees and just keeps brands broke. It's cool of you want to live cool and broke but my employees are important and we want to do this forever. You might not understand that concept and once before when I only wanted exclusive stuff that people didn't wear yes that existed 10 plus years ago or even 15 years ago when I started to buy into this culture but it's different now and more people are into the limited type brands. The problem is the new brands coming out have no Steez or originality so I'm stoke I can share my brand with people so they can learn about it.

One thing to always remember I want my followers and supporters to know we are making great exclusives but I also want them to know I want to reach more people.

It's gonna take long before we get to the big leagues like Diamond but I also know Diamond gives a fuck about their customers and don't want to let any of them down like us.

We wouldn't have Black Scale if it wasn't for te customers and if people decide not to wear Black Scale anymore what can we do? All I know is we are going to just become better and make better goods in the future.

Hope another brand owner can tell you that because they eventually start not to give a fuck but people like me will always be in touch with my supporters everyday until Black Scale is no longer here. But don't worry that will never happen. BLVCK is here to stay por vida.

Thank You to everyone on the forums and hope we all see you again in the future.

Bless

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jul 09, 2012 @ 05:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
I was supporting this brand cause there mad nice but if they start selling out Idk I can't support sell outs

How are we selling out though?

How long have you been buying clothes in the streetwear world just so I know?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Please login first to reply.