[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

June 26, 2012 @ 02:29:27 AM
shoes this season?

fall 2012

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 26, 2012 @ 02:30:23 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User

aunt brought this back from LA. Stoked. Probably my new favorite hat. Got some stickers too. Good looks to the LA guys.

love fam
tell her we said love

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 26, 2012 @ 02:33:24 AM
you should get on that chicago pop up store mega so i can say whatup.
June 26, 2012 @ 02:34:24 AM
Yo Mega i reckon go all out and start making some full upscale clothing...an additional clothing line under a slighty different branding ie Blvck Scvle Elite or something...Got that Rick Owens style to it..that shits a perfect fit if yo ask me!!!

Although that would be extremely difficult, this is not a bad idea at all. I like it... Mega has also stated how he is influenced by higher end clothing lines.

its not that difficult. i wear rick but rick is rick. he's already killing it. we are not trying to bite nor its in our everyday lifestyle for black scale. BLVCK is made for us and the people that love it and appreciate it. we could never do something like rick nor the other high fashion brands we love because thats them. we are us and when we do start making expensive pieces in the future it will continue to look like us but with a slight different twist with more expensive materials and quality driven.

June 26, 2012 @ 02:34:50 AM
Summer part 2 drops tomorrow...can't wait...

Yes I'm stoked.

June 26, 2012 @ 02:37:06 AM
So what's droppin tomorrow?
June 26, 2012 @ 02:55:44 AM
I hope mega just fucked up quoting someone bc I thought he said summer 2 is tomorrow, maybe the ssvr hoody? stoked anyway for those jerseys.

And dude talking bout rick owens, I know NoirRob is doing that NOIR line? you already know BS is on top of daatttt.
June 26, 2012 @ 02:58:55 AM
Yo Mega i reckon go all out and start making some full upscale clothing...an additional clothing line under a slighty different branding ie Blvck Scvle Elite or something...Got that Rick Owens style to it..that shits a perfect fit if yo ask me!!!

Although that would be extremely difficult, this is not a bad idea at all. I like it... Mega has also stated how he is influenced by higher end clothing lines.

its not that difficult. i wear rick but rick is rick. he's already killing it. we are not trying to bite nor its in our everyday lifestyle for black scale. BLVCK is made for us and the people that love it and appreciate it. we could never do something like rick nor the other high fashion brands we love because thats them. we are us and when we do start making expensive pieces in the future it will continue to look like us but with a slight different twist with more expensive materials and quality driven.

thats all i meant Meg, i dont mean bite the guys style but simply as a reference point, high end fashion from Blvck Scvle. Don't get it twisted, im finna say add in a little high end range to complement the street wear, something for when you gotta shine on em and class it up a little!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 26, 2012 @ 04:24:38 AM
wassup with that pop up shop chicago tho???
what's up with it mega

fucking crazy busy fam. getting ready to release the summer 2012 drop part II tomorrow at black scale stores. SF NY LA.

can we at least get a sneek peak at what u guys were planning to release for the chicago pop up shop?
June 26, 2012 @ 05:07:16 AM

All of Summer '12 Cut & Sew

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

June 26, 2012 @ 05:13:31 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User

aunt brought this back from LA. Stoked. Probably my new favorite hat. Got some stickers too. Good looks to the LA guys.

love fam
tell her we said love

:'D

damn, i'm good.

June 26, 2012 @ 06:14:28 AM
Has the online store started shipping overseas yet or do we still hit up Reezy?
June 26, 2012 @ 06:29:50 AM

Black Scale Summer 2012 Part II

Cut & Sewn
Tanks
Tee's
Shorts
Jackets

Wallets

And more exciting things.

June 26, 2012 @ 06:30:53 AM
I hope mega just fucked up quoting someone bc I thought he said summer 2 is tomorrow, maybe the ssvr hoody? stoked anyway for those jerseys.

And dude talking bout rick owens, I know NoirRob is doing that NOIR line? you already know BS is on top of daatttt.

Yes Ssur hoods I meant.

June 26, 2012 @ 06:33:02 AM
Has the online store started shipping overseas yet or do we still hit up Reezy?

Soon. It was supposed to be Saturday but hit Reezy up for now

June 26, 2012 @ 06:33:55 AM

Cut & Sewn
Tanks
Tee's
Shorts
Jackets

Wallets

comin thru sf tomorrow. excited to see some heat!
is dat black tee with the stars all over releasing?
June 26, 2012 @ 07:45:10 AM
SSVR hoody finally fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk im so happy i have that paypal credit card haha

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

June 26, 2012 @ 08:31:14 AM

Cut & Sewn
Tanks
Tee's
Shorts
Jackets

Wallets

comin thru sf tomorrow. excited to see some heat!
is dat black tee with the stars all over releasing?

Yes it is releasing.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 26, 2012 @ 09:18:37 AM
We lookin at a 11 am pacific time drop mega?
June 26, 2012 @ 09:19:26 AM
And should we size up in cut and sewn? Thank you
June 26, 2012 @ 10:33:19 AM
got it.
June 26, 2012 @ 11:04:57 AM
yo, is blvck scvle going to release the illegal snapback again? and will this new shit drop online too? think of order a large amount of stuff today, so be ready to get some money from me ^^!

i just need some help with the sizes. i'm 175 cm tall, and hear in italy, sizes always vary. i usually wear my tees just a bit longer. which size should i choose? medium or large?

figaro

June 26, 2012 @ 14:12:27 PM
Will international shipping be fixed for the summer II drop?

Savage Life.

June 26, 2012 @ 15:06:16 PM
Hey Meg@!
Just wanted to say thank you.
About three weeks ago my funeral hat arrived and Iam very happy with it.
Greetings from Germany
June 26, 2012 @ 15:56:23 PM
ALL BLVCK EVERYTHANG....FINNA COPE DAT JERSEY & MORE 2DAY!!
June 26, 2012 @ 15:56:57 PM
^COP
June 26, 2012 @ 16:26:52 PM
is shit dropping online too?

figaro

June 26, 2012 @ 16:29:29 PM
WHAT TIME IS ALL OF THIS CLOTHING GOODNESS RELEASING???? IM BOUTTA MELTDOWN WAITING FOR ALL OF THIS SHIZZNITT!!! eastern time please

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

Please login first to reply.
x