Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 27, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
hypethetical

^post a pic, they're not going to be perfect. Mine's are ok
June 27, 2012 @ 08:25 AM
mrh

this is pretty funny, dude claiming A$AP Rocky is a devil worshipper and uses black scale as part of why cuz of the symbols haha. he calls it 'black label' tho

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2OgDO2uywI8Ubn14
June 27, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
chrismagana

Lmao this detective nigga on worldstar talkin bout asap is the anti christ, couldnt even get the clothing brands name right. smh. BLVCK LVBLE!!!!!!!!!!

June 27, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
chrismagana

^^^ beat me to it!! haha, funny shit though.
June 27, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
chrismagana

i cant make it though the whole video forreal. this dudes on some other shit haha.
June 27, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
hellablvck

^post a pic, they're not going to be perfect. Mine's are ok

Yea I figured that already. I'll post pictures up tomorrow night.
June 27, 2012 @ 08:36 AM

Inactive

this is pretty funny, dude claiming A$AP Rocky is a devil worshipper and uses black scale as part of why cuz of the symbols haha. he calls it 'black label' tho

Haha i watched the whole thing. It's funny as fuck. Haha
June 27, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
notimeforstress

pretty underwhelmed by most of the summer stuff so far

wish they would stop using that ugly ass cantaloupe yellow

not the best season for BS

hopefully they go hard in fall/winter
June 27, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
hypethetical

^so he called black scale "black label", and he's supposed to know "exactly what he's talking about". what a lame, and he said someone was attacked by a demon while listening to rocky's music...hmmmmmmm
June 27, 2012 @ 09:19 AM
franciscus

awesome man! looks fresh

figaro

June 27, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
chrismagana

anyone wanna post some actual fit pics of the baseball jersey?

Here's a couple fits for the bigger guys that aren't fortunate enough to pick up in store. I'm 5'11, about 180 and got large for both of these. I like the fitted, yet loose feel of these, but if you want a bigger jersey feel you can definitely size up without it feeling way too big. The quality on all the new cut & sew is on point. Wish I could have picked up more this time around! Sorry for the grainy/dark photos.. Not sure what happened there

Thanks bro

someone knows if the drop includes new fuck swag tees?

Nope. A lot of new tanks tho.

Anyone know if those BS x Louisville Slugger Bats released in stores today?

Didn't see em there!

[/img]

this is how i wear my tees. should i choose size large on black scale?

lol wut.
June 27, 2012 @ 10:06 AM
franciscus

is that a real asap tat?

fo sure, u like it?

figaro

June 27, 2012 @ 10:21 AM
Kid_Dennis

That south pole swag lol.
June 27, 2012 @ 11:17 AM
franciscus

i didnt have another tee shirt to show the perfect sizing i like! is there someone who knows which size i should order?

and by the way, i like the southpole tees! you dont have to laugh bout me!

figaro

June 27, 2012 @ 11:37 AM
9inchesofsole

Lmao this detective nigga on worldstar talkin bout asap is the anti christ, couldnt even get the clothing brands name right. smh. BLVCK LVBLE!!!!!!!!!!

LOL on the Black Label, fucking idiot. I peeped out the vid, this motherfucker is a cornball.
June 27, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
solexsup

is that a real asap tat?

fo sure, u like it?

._.
June 27, 2012 @ 01:49 PM
Uncle Jack

BLVCK X HVLL OF FVME PREVIEW

yeah Kwesi the homie

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

June 27, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
franciscus

is that a real asap tat?

fo sure, u like it?

._.

you dont?
man, asap rocky just changed my whole human being! it just, he influenced ma life. and when i heard, that asap was meant to be: always strive and prosper, i just had to tat it. and now, i am really happy, cuz it symbolise the way i go through my life!

figaro

June 27, 2012 @ 02:02 PM
rose9099

which bag do i choose ?it's so beaty.online shop aabagsok.com
June 27, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

is that a real asap tat?

fo sure, u like it?

._.

you dont?
man, asap rocky just changed my whole human being! it just, he influenced ma life. and when i heard, that asap was meant to be: always strive and prosper, i just had to tat it. and now, i am really happy, cuz it symbolise the way i go through my life!

im sorry you feel that way
June 27, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
franciscus

is that a real asap tat?

fo sure, u like it?

._.

you dont?

why ? by the way, i shit on your opinion!

figaro

June 27, 2012 @ 02:35 PM
BuddyOmar

is that a real asap tat?

fo sure, u like it?

._.

you dont?

THE FUCK? Nigga are you serious? Only some dick riding foreigner nigga would do some lame shit like that. That's like tatting G.O.O.D. Music on yourself. You tatting some label imprint owned by a corporate company on yourself nigga. Come on that's some lame shit. I know for sure you ain't american cause I know no nigga in the state lame enough to rock Black Scale x Southpole. It's one thing if it's Pac or Marley nigga, but you literally tatting a nigga you've known about for only a couple months on yourself. All this nigga A$AP rap about is smoking, fucking, wearing designer, and womanizing some more. LMFAO.... dear lord you are a fool for this one.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 27, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
franciscus

is that a real asap tat?

fo sure, u like it?

._.

you dont?

THE FUCK? Nigga are you serious? Only some dick riding foreigner nigga would do some lame shit like that. That's like tatting G.O.O.D. Music on yourself. You tatting some label imprint owned by a corporate company on yourself nigga. Come on that's some lame shit. I know for sure you ain't american cause I know no nigga in the state lame enough to rock Black Scale x Southpole. It's one thing if it's Pac or Marley nigga, but you literally tatting a nigga you've known about for only a couple months on yourself. All this nigga A$AP rap about is smoking, fucking, wearing designer, and womanizing some more. LMFAO.... dear lord you are a fool for this one.

man, you know nothin! it was just the meaning behind the acronym you idiot. i didnt tatto rockys name. and why you doing so a fvcking big story bout a tat... the real fool here is you.
and whats the problem by wearing southpole? man here in italy southpole is a good brand. and i just found black scale, and so decided to start wearing it!

always strive and prosper
finish

figaro

June 27, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
BuddyOmar

is that a real asap tat?

fo sure, u like it?

._.

you dont?

man, you know nothin! it was just the meaning behind the acronym you idiot. i didnt tatto rockys name. and why you doing so a fvcking big story bout a tat... the real fool here is you.
and whats the problem by wearing southpole? man here in italy southpole is a good brand. and i just found black scale, and so decided to start wearing it!

always strive and prosper
finish

Nigga it's just lame. You're permanently tattooing some whack shit on yourself. I just think it's silly my nigga. It's like me tattooing YOLO on myself because that cute nigga Drake said it. I dunno maybe you dgaf, but that's dickriding plain and simple my nigga. "You a dickriding faggot, you love the attention. " - Nas

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 27, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
7thLetter

Fight stops here

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

June 27, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
7thLetter

So I recently purchased my believe and funeral SnapBack and when I got them I noticed that the lettering came out crooked and a little unbalanced. Is anyone else having these issues?

Yeah my Funeral came out a little sloppy too.. its barley noticable tho.. not tryna make more problems for myself by returning and all that shit.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

June 27, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
biscuit1995

lmao what the fuck
June 27, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
franciscus

i just tried to know, what size to choose on tees. I never expected to meet some idiotic people like you are! this is just a photo of a tee, that shows the size, i like wearing. and just, because on the tee it says "southpole" you dont know anything bout me. i thought this is a forum, where people try to help each other, not to start fights.

figaro

June 27, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
cypress

BLVCK X HVLL OF FVME PREVIEW

DOPE than a muthafvcka!!
June 27, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
Uncle Jack

I wouldn't get an ASAP tat
Maybe always strive and prosper but not ASAP
Just like not GOOD music but maybe getting out our dreams
Idk I knew that dock rider comment would come haha but fuck it if the dude really feels ASAP changed his life more power to you

I personally want to get the St. peters cross ratted on my middle finger but idk seems like people wouldn't get it n it might inhibit Job opportunities but It would be dope

Anyway can't wait to see the whole summer drop online, I already copped the tanks of MLTD
I hope there's no must cops that I havnt seen yet

Annnnnnd still patiently waiting for the VSVP strap bak and SSVR hoody

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Please login first to reply.