Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 19, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
BlackScale

Are you guys chewing your accessories???

I been wearing my key necklace the last year.

It's metal

no i paid for it

aand within minutes of putting it on the actual necklace part just broke and fell off my neck

shit is CHEAP

aand i feel ripped off by black scale for this pos

WAIT IM CONFUSED. WHAT BROKE OFF? THE NECKLACE? YOU CAN EXCHANGE IT FOR A NEW NECKLACE.

ITS NOT CHEAP AT ALL. RIPPED OFF? COME ON MAN.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 19, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
BlackScale

yo mega, how much longer before the pentagram shorts release?
NEXT WEAK.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 19, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
BlackScale

n the owner not even being able to stand up behind his product instead of saying "are u chewing on it"

is pathetic honestly. no professionalism whatsoever. NO nikka I didnt chew it its cheap as hell and it brok on its own.

LOL. FIRST TIME COMPLAINT ON THE NECKLACE. JUST GO TO THE STORE AND TELL THEM YOU NEED A NECKLACE. THEY GOT U.

June 19, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
BlackScale

http://www.mltd.com/black-scale-x-aap-vsvp-pullover-hoodie-black-c-479-p-1-pr-33943.html
Wuts up with this asap hoodie is it authentic ive never seen anyone wearing it or have heard anything about it????

YES ITS AUTHENTIC. ITS EXCLUSIVE TO MOOSE

June 19, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
asapflacko

all stores next week? JERSEYS in NY? I do have to say my first pyramid necklace broke, reckless ness will lead you to these things man. On my Crescent moon necklace the only thing thats fading for me is the chain itself.
June 19, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
BlackScale

Yeah, that sucks about the necklace, i would be pissed too.
Ive heard bad things on a bunch of the BS accessories.
I bought the Cresent necklace in February and wear it almost everyday and have had no problems with it.
I can vouch that the quality on those are great. (then again, its just a simple chain and a pendent attached)

YES THE KEY NECKLACE AS WELL.

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL HAPPEN OVER TIME IS THE BLACK WILL RUB OFF.

June 19, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
Richboy 100 million

n the owner not even being able to stand up behind his product instead of saying "are u chewing on it"

is pathetic honestly. no professionalism whatsoever. NO nikka I didnt chew it its cheap as hell and it brok on its own.

LOL. FIRST TIME COMPLAINT ON THE NECKLACE. JUST GO TO THE STORE AND TELL THEM YOU NEED A NECKLACE. THEY GOT U.

yea stress boy shoulda tried to handle the situation like an adult instead of whining an shit

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 19, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
BlackScale

I figured since it was a snap back that there wouldn't be an issue but since a number of you guys are saying the hat is small, I'm in trouble.. lol.

also, I feel certain complaints or issues would be better communicated to mega or another employee via pm or e-mail to see if it can be resolved before public outcry.

THATS WHAT PEOPLE DO FAM. WE HERE TO HELP BRAH. ITS A FORUM AND PEOPLE ARE FREE TO SAY WHATEVER IT IS.

June 19, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
BlackScale

Hell. Yes.

THIS IS OUR BLACK SCALE BASEBALL JERSEYS. THEY RELEASE NEXT WEEK AND WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 3 STYLES.

THESE ARE MADE OF THE SAME MATERIAL AS THE AUTHENTIC MLB JERSEYS.

WHEN YOU SEE THEM IN PERSON AND FEEL THEM YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW AMAZING THE QUALITY AND FIT IS. YES. THESE ARE NOT BAGGY EITHER. STICK TRUE TO SIZE OR IF YOU WANT IT TO FIT LIKE A REAL BASEBALL JERSEY SIZE UP ONE.

June 19, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
BlackScale

just got my funeral. it was a long wait, forsure but black scale came through. they could of just said fuck it oh well to the 100 glitches and gave us our money back, but no they MADE us a new batch of hats and gave us a free shirt. I got a big dome too but im satisfied with it, wear it backwords or something if you got a big ass head. OR just fuckin flip it on ebay for 2x your money back, either way you win. stop crying, Some people cant ever be pleased.

THANKS G

June 19, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
asapflacko

3 styles? I want all 3 MEGA please tell me if they will be available in NY...
June 19, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
BlackScale

Yee next week

JAY READ OF JILTED ROYALTY IS A BEAST.

ENGLAND FAM. MAKE SURE TO LOOK OUT FOR HIS BRAND IN THE FUTURE.

June 19, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
BlackScale

Hell. Yes.

Shirt is DOPE, but homeboys eyebrows look painted on lmao!

THEY ARE TATTED EYEBROWS

June 19, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
BlackScale

Hell. Yes.

Shirt is DOPE, but homeboys eyebrows look painted on lmao!

damn i dont ever fuck with BLACK SCALE but this joint it too tight.

hope you start fucking with us now

thanks

June 19, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
BlackScale

Hell. Yes.

How much yall think this is gonna be? Shits tough

$118

June 19, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
BlackScale

Lost my Shades of Black at EDC. So bummed...

we are dropping them again in a few weeks

June 19, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
BlackScale

buddy you stupid with the drake eyebrow shit but that jersey is crazy, ny going to get the goods or what?

yessir they will

June 19, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
BlackScale

3 styles? I want all 3 MEGA please tell me if they will be available in NY...

yessir.

limited to a 144 made each.

June 19, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
solexsup

Def looking forward to see the 3 styles gonna cop one for sure.
June 19, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
BlackScale

LOOKBOOK RELEASES SOON.

June 19, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
asapflacko

Mega man just make sure they find their way to the NY shop, along with the cut and sew stuff. puro
June 19, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
mason

LOOKBOOK RELEASES SOON.

psyched.
summer '12 Friday @ Black Scale San Francisco right?
June 19, 2012 @ 04:29 AM

NEXT WEAK.

i'll be waiting for those shits cool

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

June 19, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
wlllm

NEXT WEAK.

i'll be waiting for those shits cool

Finally. Been waiting on those all season.

Instagram: @wlllm

June 19, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
hypethetical

how much did those shades retail for when they first dropped?
June 19, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
qrct1

that jersey is amazing.. I'm so thoroughly impressed

www.æterna.net/shop

June 19, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
guerrillainthemist

meg@ putting in work in the forums today, lol.

and the jersey is sick, but ill hold off for them shades smile

natural fedora coming out anytime soon? that would definitely be fire for summer.

June 19, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
franciscus

what does it mean, the fit of the 4/20 snaps is small!? don't understand right now? its a snapback! just to compare, are they same fitted like the comme des fuckdown*?

figaro

June 19, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
BlackScale

what does it mean, the fit of the 4/20 snaps is small!? don't understand right now? its a snapback! just to compare, are they same fitted like the comme des fuckdown*?

Our snaps are similar to Supreme snaps unless we make them with starter. Ya dig.

June 19, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
hypethetical

I think the snaps fit pretty good. I wear a 7 3/8 in fitteds, I just wish these had a little more depth.

Please login first to reply.