Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 17, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
franciscus

i thought the snaps are one sized? because you cant choose a size?

figaro

June 17, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
EstBayLivn

http://www.mltd.com/black-scale-x-aap-vsvp-pullover-hoodie-black-c-479-p-1-pr-33943.html
Wuts up with this asap hoodie is it authentic ive never seen anyone wearing it or have heard anything about it????
June 17, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
wlllm

http://www.mltd.com/black-scale-x-aap-vsvp-pullover-hoodie-black-c-479-p-1-pr-33943.html
Wuts up with this asap hoodie is it authentic ive never seen anyone wearing it or have heard anything about it????

Authentic. MLTD exclusive. VSVP is screenprinted rather than embroidered and no rebel flag pocket - probably why it hasn't sold well.

Instagram: @wlllm

June 18, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
mikebarn

tryin to put my play her tee on eBay. what's a reasonable price?

what size?

Black Scale x Frank 151 Tee

need

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

June 18, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
slaytanic666

Yo mega when is the Chicago pop up gonna happen ???
June 18, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
thiskidfromWA

just copped
June 18, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
Uncle Jack

n the owner not even being able to stand up behind his product instead of saying "are u chewing on it"

is pathetic honestly. no professionalism whatsoever. NO nikka I didnt chew it its cheap as hell and it brok on its own.

Damn you sound upset b. If you got a problem hit him up via pm, you just look like a hoe right now crying

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

June 18, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
strugglelife

Y'all niggas have no sympathy lol. Homie has a point if you received a product that wasn't of quality I bet the same niggas saying stop bitching would be on here crying asking Mega for a refund.
June 18, 2012 @ 09:40 AM
alex0000

n the owner not even being able to stand up behind his product instead of saying "are u chewing on it"

is pathetic honestly. no professionalism whatsoever. NO nikka I didnt chew it its cheap as hell and it brok on its own.

Damn you sound upset b. If you got a problem hit him up via pm, you just look like a hoe right now crying

im calm

just stating facts

simple

that sucks feel for you man sometimes quality is off

------------------------------

June 18, 2012 @ 01:34 PM
LUPS

Yeah, that sucks about the necklace, i would be pissed too.
Ive heard bad things on a bunch of the BS accessories.
I bought the Cresent necklace in February and wear it almost everyday and have had no problems with it.
I can vouch that the quality on those are great. (then again, its just a simple chain and a pendent attached)

|| instagram: lups1 ||

June 18, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Yeah the exact shit actually happened to me I was walking around and when I got to the car the fuckn pyramid fell off lol so to me I wouldn't buy those necklaces

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

June 18, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
biscuit1995

sup guys, just copped a BELIEVE cap... anyone know how long the shipping is? im going to NYC in a few weeks and hoping to have it by then. i know people have been waitin a while for their 4/20 drop hats but im hopin i can get lucky and get it before i go, im tryna kill it while im out there haha.

also, swang by BSNY when i was out there last week and i love the set up. its really fucking cool! employees were funny as hell, cool and very helpful, was very satisfied. just thought i would share lol.
June 18, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
zoetrope

sup guys, just copped a BELIEVE cap... anyone know how long the shipping is? im going to NYC in a few weeks and hoping to have it by then. i know people have been waitin a while for their 4/20 drop hats but im hopin i can get lucky and get it before i go, im tryna kill it while im out there haha.

also, swang by BSNY when i was out there last week and i love the set up. its really fucking cool! employees were funny as hell, cool and very helpful, was very satisfied. just thought i would share lol.

I live in south FL and the last order only took a week from when it got picked up by UPS to when it arrived. So I can't imagine anywhere else in the country would take much longer. They're usually pretty on point about shipping out within a couple days of when you order.
June 18, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
eightoneight

Has anyone gotten their Funeral Snapback from the 4/20 release yet?
June 18, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
biscuit1995

I live in south FL and the last order only took a week from when it got picked up by UPS to when it arrived. So I can't imagine anywhere else in the country would take much longer. They're usually pretty on point about shipping out within a couple days of when you order.
word up, im in Maryland so maybe itll be quicker smile aye, im very patient so as long as it can get here by then (i go in exactly 3 weeks) im content haha,
June 18, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
ddiddy

Has anyone gotten their Funeral Snapback from the 4/20 release yet?

Mine just arrived right now !!
June 18, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
Richboy 100 million

just got a call from Ryan regarding my funeral hat he said they were gona ship tomorrow. YEE
Black Scale is a level up in customer support

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 18, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
cypress

just got a call from Ryan regarding my funeral hat he said they were gona ship tomorrow. YEE
Black Scale is a level up in customer support

Ryan hit me up with the same msg, but via email. He on point with customer service 4 sho!
June 18, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
EstBayLivn

Authentic. MLTD exclusive. VSVP is screenprinted rather than embroidered and no rebel flag pocket - probably why it hasn't sold well.

Good lookin i knew there had to be sum reason they wernt sold out.
June 18, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
cypress

Just pulled the tri99a on that Fallen From Grace Fitted!!
June 18, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
acerockhead

What tee did yall get from your Funeral package?
June 19, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
Download

Hell. Yes.
June 19, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
Richboy 100 million

^ that shit is fucking wet

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 19, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
DennisTheMenace

I got a Black Scale x BGRT collab tee in white. After the long wait, the Funeral is too small for me lol.
But props goes out to Mega & Ryan & Roy for providing customer satisfaction and service.
June 19, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
xblaze23

I figured since it was a snap back that there wouldn't be an issue but since a number of you guys are saying the hat is small, I'm in trouble.. lol.

also, I feel certain complaints or issues would be better communicated to mega or another employee via pm or e-mail to see if it can be resolved before public outcry.

FS: New Black-Scale Believe Snap-Back Hat. Asking $55 shipped

June 19, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
Youth In Asia

Funeral gave me a headache from just trying it on. If I didn't just get a haircut no way it would fit. Oh well

FPM - MUCKFATH

June 19, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
wlllm

Hell. Yes.

Dope. Wish it was a button down though.

Instagram: @wlllm

June 19, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
chrismagana

just got my funeral. it was a long wait, forsure but black scale came through. they could of just said fuck it oh well to the 100 glitches and gave us our money back, but no they MADE us a new batch of hats and gave us a free shirt. I got a big dome too but im satisfied with it, wear it backwords or something if you got a big ass head. OR just fuckin flip it on ebay for 2x your money back, either way you win. stop crying, Some people cant ever be pleased.
June 19, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
low_k3y

Yee next week

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

June 19, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
acerockhead

I got a Black Scale x BGRT collab tee in white. After the long wait, the Funeral is too small for me lol.
But props goes out to Mega & Ryan & Roy for providing customer satisfaction and service.

Yea I got the same jawn, but in black

Please login first to reply.