300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
February 8, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
commonflaw

Mega I just wanted to say, I think it's a damn shame that the Liberation Knit sweaters have had to take that kind of price cut. That's a fucking quality sweater!
February 9, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
BlackScale

Did you guys see the Play Her* Capsule?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 9, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
BlackScale

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 9, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
BlackScale

damn meg@ you're doing some awesome stuff. this is gonna be a prosperous year for you, inspirational. i have two years to med school, you've came a long way & doing awesome. I'm using it as a model.

*cough* even tho 130 is steep, but hey! i buy supreme outerwear, so I'm not stranger to triple digits.

& oh and I'm gonna be at hotel nikko in union square around valentines day, ima stop buy cop some shit and hope to meet you.

I will be at Magic.

February 9, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
BlackScale

Yo I was just in NYC and stopped by the shop on Elizabeth St. Got the best treatment and some ill apparel, just wanted to say thanks !

Thank You sir for coming by.

February 9, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
bpeezus

:O holy fuck.. that is sick! it's a little different from the original designs of BS but definitely still has the feel with the meaning of the shirt
February 9, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
db

suspended

i look at those designs and just see diamond "player" tees honestly. swacked.

February 9, 2012 @ 02:03 AM

Inactive

hmm, well best wishes with you on that meg@, keeping my focus for the spring/summer line and ASVP capsule.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 9, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
Norrin Radd

And CDG

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 9, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
BlackScale

lol. why?

isn't Diamond a diamond shape that says Player?

stoops.

February 9, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
BlackScale

And CDG

duh!

lol

February 9, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
jmt22000

Hey Mega,

Big fan from Melbourne, Australia... I just copped the last Qualite Superieure snapback in existence from Japan via a mail forwarding service, and a Fuck Swag tee... I actually have people coming up to me in bars wanting to take photos of the tee haha.

When are the Funeral snaps going to re-up? I'd love to drop in store if I could, but I'm gonna try have my friend in NYC pick one up for me.

Peace
February 9, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
PKdaGod

Hey Mega,

Big fan from Melbourne, Australia... I just copped the last Qualite Superieure snapback in existence from Japan via a mail forwarding service, and a Fuck Swag tee... I actually have people coming up to me in bars wanting to take photos of the tee haha.

When are the Funeral snaps going to re-up? I'd love to drop in store if I could, but I'm gonna try have my friend in NYC pick one up for me.

Peace

bro you must feel totally like asap rocky "omg people want pictures of the fuck swag asap rocky tee, i'm such a fucking BAWSE"

fucking november '11 members
February 9, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Hey Mega,

Peace

bro you must feel totally like asap rocky "omg people want pictures of the fuck swag asap rocky tee, i'm such a fucking BAWSE"

Fucking may 2011 faggots

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

February 9, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
low_k3y

^ hahahah damn!

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 9, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
Grizzly Adams

Hey Mega,

Peace

Fucking may 2011 faggots

Fucking December 2010 faggots
February 9, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
PKdaGod

Hey Mega,

Peace

Fucking may 2011 faggots

Fucking December 2010 faggots

this. buddy was prolly the fag posing with him in the bar "oh we look so dope right now, twitpic this"
February 9, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
chargerfan

Nice! Will be getting the black and grey zip ups for sure
February 9, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
BlackScale

Release Update:

Feb 14: Play Her*

Feb 21: Trill Shit (Craze Tee)

End of Feb/Early Mar: Blvck A$VP

February 9, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
Dat1Dude562

Damn at least it looks better than that Diamonds take on Commes but can't they get sued for this? This looks almost completely like a Commes Des Garcons tee and it says Play which makes it look that much more like it

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 9, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
commonflaw

Hey Mega,

Peace

Fucking may 2011 faggots
Fucking hype beast.
February 9, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
BlackScale

Damn at least it looks better than that Diamonds take on Commes but can't they get sued for this? This looks almost completely like a Commes Des Garcons tee and it says Play which makes it look that much more like it

Hey no lawsuit talk on the thread. It's only a limited amount made and it will disappear Valentines Day.

February 9, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
BlackScale

Hey Mega,

Peace

Fucking may 2011 faggots
Fucking hype beast.

What are u all talking about?

February 9, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
db

suspended

lol. why?

isn't Diamond a diamond shape that says Player?

stoops.

ok, it says player and these say play her... exact same colors and everything.. like come on and at least change the red to something else...look really similar at a quick glance..

February 9, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
db

suspended

Hey Mega,

Peace

Fucking may 2011 faggots
Fucking hype beast.

its a website.. chiilll. no one cares/ it doesnt matter when you join a fuckin forum for christ sake.

February 9, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
commonflaw

You obviously failed to recognize the sarcasm being carried on in that series of posts, fucking Feb 12 member.
February 9, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
jmt22000

Hey Mega,

Peace

Fucking may 2011 faggots
Fucking hype beast.

No idea lol. Just wanted to send some props from Australia.

This is the internet, haters gonna hate lol
February 9, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
1ofnone

what's the fit of the denim on the BS online store?
February 9, 2012 @ 10:43 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

lmao shots fired left and right, peeps takin this shit to heart haha

back to the topic tho, the "play her" capsule is cool IMHO, and personally think is more creative than DSC PLAY on PLAY lol but to each their own. Got my eye on a tee & a zip up, nice work mega!

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

February 9, 2012 @ 10:46 AM
Uncle Jack

Hey Mega,

Peace

Fucking may 2011 faggots
Fucking hype beast.

No idea lol. Just wanted to send some props from Australia.

This is the internet, haters gonna hate lol

really tho people judge way to fast sometimes on here

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Please login first to reply.