FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
June 7, 2012 @ 08:51 AM
acerockhead

Surprise summer drop -- maybe the shirts that are coming with the late funeral orders?

"Yeezy taught me."

That Balmain font is pretty tough
June 7, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
BlackScale

Surprise summer drop -- maybe the shirts that are coming with the late funeral orders?
I would die a happy man.

hopefully.

Killer

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 7, 2012 @ 10:19 AM
BlackScale

Lol.

That shit don't make sense. Lol. Stoops

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 7, 2012 @ 10:22 AM
BlackScale

Surprise summer drop -

I have to say these will be great.

June 7, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
-alex

anyone selling the OG leather funeral snapback? PM me, money ready, thanks
June 7, 2012 @ 12:37 PM
yonge&stclair

Surprise summer drop -

i have to agree, damn this shit is dopeee! dat font

overdose.

June 7, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
cypress

^BLVCK AMERICA......dat shit CRAY!!!
June 7, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
portreyyouth

Whats good everyone?

So the online store today has been very crazy. I want dot make sure you guys got all your New Era orders in by now and good news we are shipping all Funeral and Silence caps on Monday. So no more stress off that.

All the tees are shipping tomorrow and Friday for who ordered today.

I am really stoked for this collection and hope you are too.

Thank You for sticking in there with us and we appreciate you to the fullest.

Mega

If I put in an order tonight when I get out of work, will it ship out with tomorrows shipment?
June 7, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
Youth In Asia

5top it

smh at this Trill Shit rip off

FPM - MUCKFATH

June 7, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
BlackScale

Whats good everyone?

So the online store today has been very crazy. I want dot make sure you guys got all your New Era orders in by now and good news we are shipping all Funeral and Silence caps on Monday. So no more stress off that.

All the tees are shipping tomorrow and Friday for who ordered today.

I am really stoked for this collection and hope you are too.

Thank You for sticking in there with us and we appreciate you to the fullest.

Mega

If I put in an order tonight when I get out of work, will it ship out with tomorrows shipment?

YES. THAT IS WHAT WE BEEN DOING.

June 7, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
BlackScale

5top it

smh at this Trill Shit rip off

FUCKING WACK.

WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO DO THAT?

LOL

June 7, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
hpsn

Mega, you've always had the meanest New Era collection, is there any way for the public to see it?

art since 1900

June 7, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
guerrillainthemist

Wvter proof Rebels available at mltd.com just in case anybody missed it. Lookin out.

June 7, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
wlllm

Surprise summer drop -

Will these be at SF Saturday?

Instagram: @wlllm

June 7, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
dasmode

Hey a big fan of the whole Black Scale lifestyle, was just wondering could anything be done about the whole "preference to US stores" thing, I live in the UK and as far as I know The Candy Store Birmingham is like one of the only stores who stock your stuff, but they haven't been able to receive any Black Scale X A$AP stuff because its all sold out. sad
June 7, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
Grizzly Adams

Hey a big fan of the whole Black Scale lifestyle, was just wondering could anything be done about the whole "preference to US stores" thing, I live in the UK and as far as I know The Candy Store Birmingham is like one of the only stores who stock your stuff, but they haven't been able to receive any Black Scale X A$AP stuff because its all sold out. sad

You can call the SF store for direct orders if you're an international customer. Shipping is a bitch though.
June 7, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
asvpmoney

MLTD got some new eras and some summer tees!

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

June 7, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
portreyyouth

YES. THAT IS WHAT WE BEEN DOING.

Oh true I haven't copped from online in a minute. thanks Mega.
June 7, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
scvlethedope

Wvter proof Rebels available at mltd.com just in case anybody missed it. Lookin out.

good looking out yo i was fearing that i would never see this fitted any where else
June 7, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
toomuchdiamond

Just got my Diamond Down Military Jacket. Holllyyyyyy fuck this is the best piece of clothing I own. I am so pleased with the quality.

FS: Black Scale VSVP gray hoodie (large)/ Diamond Supply Co camo ripstop snap/ Black Scale Silence snap HMU

June 7, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
purpsmcnuggets

the Fallen From Grace hat has writing on the underbill. Only noticed this from the pics on moose. Do any of the other new era's have underbrim designs?

edit: watched says "you are being watched" on the back

sorry to beat a dead horse, but would it not be more effective to post multiple angles of your products? I know I would buy more if I could see that there were designs on the back, side or underbrim I didn't know about
June 8, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
guerrillainthemist

the Fallen From Grace hat has writing on the underbill. Only noticed this from the pics on moose. Do any of the other new era's have underbrim designs?

edit: watched says "you are being watched" on the back

sorry to beat a dead horse, but would it not be more effective to post multiple angles of your products? I know I would buy more if I could see that there were designs on the back, side or underbrim I didn't know about

I had no idea there were writings on the underbrim.
If I knew any of these design info, I would've definitely bought the fitteds.
Get on it blvck scvle!!

June 8, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
hypethetical

hey mega, will you guys be doing any other clothing or hats that deal with the "believe" phase?
June 8, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
cypress

Just pulled the trigger on the WVTER PROOF REBEL fitted & Anarchy t-shirt....Meg@ when will the Giants x Giants release in the SF store?
June 8, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
toneg

Copped the M-65 jacket, really looking at getting the ASAP collab pullover sometime soon aswell, as far as I know it's hard to find black scale shit that can get sent here in Aus.
June 8, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
BlackScale

Just pulled the trigger on the WVTER PROOF REBEL fitted & Anarchy t-shirt....Meg@ when will the Giants x Giants release in the SF store?

Giants x Giants is all sold out for now.

We saved a few for the stores but we don't know when will release them.

June 8, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Snapbacks coming soon.

June 8, 2012 @ 10:53 AM
Uncle Jack

Black Scale Snapbacks coming soon.

yeeeee been waitin

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

June 8, 2012 @ 12:37 PM
cypress

Giants x Giants is all sold out for now.

We saved a few for the stores but we don't know when will release them.

Yeah cause I talked to Ryan & he told me the samething, when they release in stores, can you let us know? Thx brutha!
June 8, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
Tibo562

So is there a warehouse sale tomorrow?

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

Please login first to reply.