Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 7, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Alright can we get over this now that guys a bitch thats all we really need to know about him. I juss want to see what drops next seaon lol

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

February 7, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
PKdaGod

does anyone have a better quality picture of the grey ASAP collection crewneck than this?

February 7, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
DISTVRBSOCIETY

Wow, 130 for the hoodie? Fuck you faggot ass brands raping people just because you know some gay ass niggas will buy it, some people are in high school and can't afford that shit.

If your dumb ass you knew that our fleece are cut & sewn and cost more money to make cut & sewn pieces you would understand but calling me a fag and you have no clue i would slap the shit outta you in person. Yes I am the owner and yes I answer to all the customers but you have no clue what it takes to make something and yet it's still cheaper than what we are supposed to sell it for. Youngsta get the fuck off the thread.

Pause. I could give two shits about how much a fucking cut & sewn cost. I have been around several clothing designers that have had several brands regardless of how ignorant you think I may be on the topic, I know much more than you obviously think I know. I would call you, your team, and anyone else that associates with you a faggot. I don't give a fuck about you. If you had nothing to do with this brand I wouldn't give enough fucks about you to even respond, but since you seem to be so mighty in this thread, I assumed it would be worth my time. We can both act like that bull shit you said about not charging the price you should of, sounds dumb as fuck lol what world do you think I live in where I can't realize you're obviously selling the hoodies for a prices where in the end you'll make a profit? Get the fuck. You made the product, you saw the potential hype, and you went with it. I mean, we can sit back and act like the random no named, no hype hoodies you have on the website as of right now aren't 72 dollars, almost half the price of the soon to be released ASAP one lol but hey, I'm just an ignorant ass 16 year old kid that's broke and can't afford to spend some bread on a hyped up release. I wish you much success on this drop and even the future ones. I'm not going to act salty and say I won't buy your clothes ever again, because that would be a lie. Peace

You good doggy?

UNDFTD x FIVE STRIKES CREW

February 8, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
low_k3y

I dont know how your going to call the owner/designer + everythings else the dude does a faggot and still cop the clothes he makes. You sir are a faggot, and your still going on about the fucking prices. mofos like you probably bought 180 Christian Audigier tee shirts without a complaint. Go to the supreme thread and stay there. AMEN

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 8, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
Shaboopy

Will the BLVCK Snapback drop nextweek/SF?

20% OFF Karmaloop with Rep Code:Shaboopy

February 8, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
BlackScale

These will drop soon. No exact date as of yet.

Will let everyone know.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 8, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
BlackScale

Black-Scale.com will have all the Spring 2012 collection as well as the Valentines Day Play Her capsule which is super fresh but I can't post till we drop cuz we don't want any heat.

Just remember the Play Her stuff is awesome.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 8, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
vafins

is there any pictures of the hat releasing from ASAP capsule?

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

February 8, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
vafins

word I read through like 5 pages saw everything but the hat

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

February 8, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
chase1

Can we expect other tees not shown in the look-book from the upcoming Spring drop? (excluding valentine's drop)

One of my favorite things about the Black Scale brand is the involvement of Mega and his staff with the supporters. Sucks to see the banter and nonsense in here. I don't think some cats realize how cool it is that nearly anybody can chop it up with the owner/designer of a successful brand like Black Scale - bullshit about music, upcoming releases, philosophies, etc..
So thanks to Mega for sticking around, even when one or two shitheads manage to leak in here.

February 8, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
vafins

thanks my man, I dont think I could pull of that strap

February 8, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
MADNESS

Wow, 130 for the hoodie? Fuck you faggot ass brands raping people just because you know some gay ass niggas will buy it, some people are in high school and can't afford that shit.

If your dumb ass you knew that our fleece are cut & sewn and cost more money to make cut & sewn pieces you would understand but calling me a fag and you have no clue i would slap the shit outta you in person. Yes I am the owner and yes I answer to all the customers but you have no clue what it takes to make something and yet it's still cheaper than what we are supposed to sell it for. Youngsta get the fuck off the thread.

Pause. I could give two shits about how much a fucking cut & sewn cost. I have been around several clothing designers that have had several brands regardless of how ignorant you think I may be on the topic, I know much more than you obviously think I know. I would call you, your team, and anyone else that associates with you a faggot. I don't give a fuck about you. If you had nothing to do with this brand I wouldn't give enough fucks about you to even respond, but since you seem to be so mighty in this thread, I assumed it would be worth my time. We can both act like that bull shit you said about not charging the price you should of, sounds dumb as fuck lol what world do you think I live in where I can't realize you're obviously selling the hoodies for a prices where in the end you'll make a profit? Get the fuck. You made the product, you saw the potential hype, and you went with it. I mean, we can sit back and act like the random no named, no hype hoodies you have on the website as of right now aren't 72 dollars, almost half the price of the soon to be released ASAP one lol but hey, I'm just an ignorant ass 16 year old kid that's broke and can't afford to spend some bread on a hyped up release. I wish you much success on this drop and even the future ones. I'm not going to act salty and say I won't buy your clothes ever again, because that would be a lie. Peace

So if he's a faggot but you still wear/buy his clothes, what does that make you?

Damn, this was so ignorant lol
February 8, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
ichigo81

All I want to know is when the shorts dropping and who is the little thick Asian chick in the hat and crewneck in the look book, thick ass hell, l
February 8, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
ae86

looks even better in person. so sickk
February 8, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
low_k3y

Same snap right? Droop-E got the hookup mad early

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 8, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
x415

^ it came out before. last year or two years ago.
February 8, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
BlackScale

Same snap right? Droop-E got the hookup mad early

yessir. re release

February 8, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
BlackScale

So if he's a faggot but you still wear/buy his clothes, what does that make you?

Damn, this was so ignorant lol

I want to meet you mom. So i can blaze her face with a A$AP hoody on. Lol

February 8, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
BlackScale

All I want to know is when the shorts dropping and who is the little thick Asian chick in the hat and crewneck in the look book, thick ass hell, l

Lol. I love this. Those won't release till the summer.

February 8, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
BlackScale

This right here it goes bang.

February 8, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
Hoesfavorite

I knew some Valentines day shit was gonna pop up. The BS crew always comes correct.
February 8, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
Crispbyyosi

Probably been answered already but There a release date on this yet?
February 8, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
BlackScale

Probably been answered already but There a release date on this yet?

THIS WILL RELEASE IN A FEW MONTHS. AROUND APRIL

February 8, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
BlackScale

I knew some Valentines day shit was gonna pop up. The BS crew always comes correct.

THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST YET.

ALL I CAN SAY IS PLAY HER*

COMME DES PLAY HER*

February 8, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
MADNESS

Does everything fit true to size?
February 8, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
BlackScale

i hope you guys really do open up a store in honolulu soon. it would be a breath of fresh air

That would be amazing. I really hope one day it will be able to happen.

February 8, 2012 @ 11:45 AM
Uncle Jack

bought the grey 5diamonds crewneck today. 75 euros. not gonna pay that for a sweater every week, but if it means buying something I really like, supporting a brand I find dope and putting money in pockets of people like jason (the man running the store in amsterdam) and mega, I'm cool with that.

Wat store is this in Amsterdam, I'm going in the summer n would love to check it out

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

February 8, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
ichigo81

Lol. I love this. Those won't release till the summer.

Awww man, hope they drop about the same time I come back home to sf, but keep doin the damn thang, but lil momma is dope doe, lol
February 8, 2012 @ 01:16 PM

Inactive

damn meg@ you're doing some awesome stuff. this is gonna be a prosperous year for you, inspirational. i have two years to med school, you've came a long way & doing awesome. I'm using it as a model.

*cough* even tho 130 is steep, but hey! i buy supreme outerwear, so I'm not stranger to triple digits.

& oh and I'm gonna be at hotel nikko in union square around valentines day, ima stop buy cop some shit and hope to meet you.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 8, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
LUXDIV

i hope you guys really do open up a store in honolulu soon. it would be a breath of fresh air

cosign that.. would rape my pockets and i love it

Please login first to reply.