Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 7, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
SCZetas

Left for a day and shit got crazy hella fast. lol. Would like to put my two cents into all this not that it matters or anything. But Mega is a genuinely nice guy chasing the dream he wanted which many of us never get the chance to chase our dreams. I'm not claiming I know the guy or I am a psychologist who can read people real fast. But the dude saw me standing outside his store in the AM and got me some breakfast around the corner. Since then I respect him and the grind.

On another note I sold my Supreme North Face Jacket for $700, i hate drake but damn I am glad he made the Motto. Hype at its finest.

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

February 7, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
LUXDIV

insulting a mans brand which he poured blood sweat and tears in, you're just asking for that Nick Diaz

not just that, insulting the man himself. smh some people have no respect behind their screens
February 7, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
commonflaw

Atleast these kids get weeded out quickly. I'm sure he wont be posting again after getting toe up like that
February 7, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
SCZetas

Collab with Araabmuzik, real talk

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

February 7, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
ae86

who whats .05 stand for?
anything?

represents the 5 percent nation / 5 percenters

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

February 7, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
BlackScale

I been on forums since Nike talk first started and it's always people talking shit. Yes it's absolutely fine to criticize and it's a business filled with criticism but when you start using crazy words like "fag" and diss me I will say something. We work super hard on getting the product right for all the BLVCK ops nation and customers and one of the most important things we always pay attention to is pricing. For instant the reversible souvenir jackets are supposed to be $400 and pricing them at $280 we only see a few dollars after everything.
You have to pay for sampling, the garment being made and the customs fees that come before they land at your warehouse. That doesn't include employees, stores etc.

The reason I'm sharing this is because if you want to be in this business one day it's more than the eye meets and a lot of money is spent to create something you love. I hope one day you guys really see how it works and this helps you out. I'm a regular person, not a wannabe super star off making clothes and my customers alway come first before anything. Why make product
and not be able to share your vision with the people that support the brand.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 7, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale is for the people that aren't afraid and living life scared will never take you to the place you dream about. Fuck what your friends say and tell you what brands you should buy. Be you and buy what you think represents you and not others.

You spend the money on what makes you feel good and you go home to who you really are.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

February 7, 2012 @ 09:51 AM
SupremeXJesus

I respect you, Mega.
February 7, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
commonflaw

Wow.. considering the popularity of your clothingline you are extremely humble mega. Mad respect
February 7, 2012 @ 11:22 AM
BuddyOmar

I can tell you been through some shit buddy Mega. You a real nigga.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 7, 2012 @ 11:38 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

all these Mega memories haha
hes definitely an inspirational individual. I remember campin out and meeting him for the first time at the warehouse sale and we were talkin about Actual Pain and plans for BS.
Respect.
Since day one, Reezy, Mars, and RubyRed-I welcomed me in like fam aswell
Always have, and always will be down with Blvck Scvle cool

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

February 7, 2012 @ 12:42 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale

Black-scale.com

February 7, 2012 @ 12:46 PM
True-Lies

that right mega!
i'm a overseas customer your words always be a inspiration for me
don't be stressed u are doing the things so right men!collabing with sick brands and artist
and keeping ur brand BLVCK don't matter how famous your brand is right now,i really dig it
one of the reason why i love black scale since...3 or 4 years ago is bcuz are made
for real guys for real guys
and remember keep treating good ur supporters who really feel and understand ur concept
this year alot of "FANS" will come bcuz ur brand is growing sooo fast
peace
February 7, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
Seppuku

That ebay listing for the funeral snap dropped down to like 160, must have been some shill bidding. Oh well that auction made someone buy one of mine for 150

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

February 7, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
slap

So much respect in this thread, unlike the Supreme one lol.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

February 7, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
-alex

When is the black scale collection dropping and where, black.scale.com?

sorry for the dumb question, i've kinda grown out of streetwear already but I like rocky and the hoody looks nice so I'm trynna cop.

And lol at this thread hating on Mega is not cool, Black Scale has been growing fast as hell thanks to Asap and Mega is still talking to you people every day. Remember when he hooked me up with the purple Mona Lisa tee and shit. I got nothing but respect for the guy. Stop hating and being jealous, 130for a hoody like that isn't that much. (wait for the rape ebay prices)
February 7, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Grizzly Adams

^ If you're talking about when the ASAP collection is releasing, it's been said probably late February, but there isn't any set date. I believe Mega said that they aren't sure yet because they haven't received delivery yet.
February 7, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
MADNESS

Wow, 130 for the hoodie? Fuck you faggot ass brands raping people just because you know some gay ass niggas will buy it, some people are in high school and can't afford that shit.

If your dumb ass you knew that our fleece are cut & sewn and cost more money to make cut & sewn pieces you would understand but calling me a fag and you have no clue i would slap the shit outta you in person. Yes I am the owner and yes I answer to all the customers but you have no clue what it takes to make something and yet it's still cheaper than what we are supposed to sell it for. Youngsta get the fuck off the thread.

Pause. I could give two shits about how much a fucking cut & sewn cost. I have been around several clothing designers that have had several brands regardless of how ignorant you think I may be on the topic, I know much more than you obviously think I know. I would call you, your team, and anyone else that associates with you a faggot. I don't give a fuck about you. If you had nothing to do with this brand I wouldn't give enough fucks about you to even respond, but since you seem to be so mighty in this thread, I assumed it would be worth my time. We can both act like that bull shit you said about not charging the price you should of, sounds dumb as fuck lol what world do you think I live in where I can't realize you're obviously selling the hoodies for a prices where in the end you'll make a profit? Get the fuck. You made the product, you saw the potential hype, and you went with it. I mean, we can sit back and act like the random no named, no hype hoodies you have on the website as of right now aren't 72 dollars, almost half the price of the soon to be released ASAP one lol but hey, I'm just an ignorant ass 16 year old kid that's broke and can't afford to spend some bread on a hyped up release. I wish you much success on this drop and even the future ones. I'm not going to act salty and say I won't buy your clothes ever again, because that would be a lie. Peace
February 7, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
BuddyOmar

Wow, 130 for the hoodie? Fuck you faggot ass brands raping people just because you know some gay ass niggas will buy it, some people are in high school and can't afford that shit.

If your dumb ass you knew that our fleece are cut & sewn and cost more money to make cut & sewn pieces you would understand but calling me a fag and you have no clue i would slap the shit outta you in person. Yes I am the owner and yes I answer to all the customers but you have no clue what it takes to make something and yet it's still cheaper than what we are supposed to sell it for. Youngsta get the fuck off the thread.

Pause. I could give two shits about how much a fucking cut & sewn cost. I have been around several clothing designers that have had several brands regardless of how ignorant you think I may be on the topic, I know much more than you obviously think I know. I would call you, your team, and anyone else that associates with you a faggot. I don't give a fuck about you. If you had nothing to do with this brand I wouldn't give enough fucks about you to even respond, but since you seem to be so mighty in this thread, I assumed it would be worth my time. We can both act like that bull shit you said about not charging the price you should of, sounds dumb as fuck lol what world do you think I live in where I can't realize you're obviously selling the hoodies for a prices where in the end you'll make a profit? Get the fuck. You made the product, you saw the potential hype, and you went with it. I mean, we can sit back and act like the random no named, no hype hoodies you have on the website as of right now aren't 72 dollars, almost half the price of the soon to be released ASAP one lol but hey, I'm just an ignorant ass 16 year old kid that's broke and can't afford to spend some bread on a hyped up release. I wish you much success on this drop and even the future ones. I'm not going to act salty and say I won't buy your clothes ever again, because that would be a lie. Peace

Dat response

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 7, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
Hoesfavorite

I dont know how your going to call the owner/designer + everythings else the dude does a faggot and still cop the clothes he makes. You sir are a faggot, and your still going on about the fucking prices. mofos like you probably bought 180 Christian Audigier tee shirts without a complaint. Go to the supreme thread and stay there. AMEN
February 7, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
MADNESS

I've never owned a Supreme item nor have I ever thought about buying a Christian Audigier one, get off this mans dick and let him fight his own battles.
February 7, 2012 @ 08:49 PM

Inactive

thats because a lot of brands feel like they are too large to stoop down and interact with their customers like nick and mega does

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 7, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
GasfaceRefill

theres not doubt in my mind that everyone of those asap hoodies are gonna sell out. BS is mad hot right now and they got a dope mascot A$VP. im just not paying that much for it unless flacko is going to personally deliver it to my crib and cool it for a bit. haha & its not a matter of money, i could easily swoop 10 of those hoodies and still make rent. not mommy and daddys money either. MY MONEY ;)

ill just swoop a tee and throw a black zip up hoodie on top of it for that! lol

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

February 7, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
Dat1Dude562

thats because a lot of brands feel like they are too large to stoop down and interact with their customers like nick and mega does

Nick stopped doing that a long time ago. He only commented alot on the start of the thread and then disappeared. The Diamond thread is filled with alot of complaints and Im assuming he just doesnt want to deal with it. I actually see Mega on this thread so thats a plus.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 7, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
dogmask

bought the grey 5diamonds crewneck today. 75 euros. not gonna pay that for a sweater every week, but if it means buying something I really like, supporting a brand I find dope and putting money in pockets of people like jason (the man running the store in amsterdam) and mega, I'm cool with that.

woof woof

February 7, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
BlackScale

Why would I fight you? Especially with words? Haha. That's too easy.

Bitching and complaining is what streetwear has become on the forums.

The funny part is after all that bitching for something material people still have the courage to buy it or something else they bitch about.

My car I bitched about cuz I didn't like the price tag but I still bought it. It's like damn "I don't want to pay this much" but I only live once and if I can't enjoy the fruits of my labor than I'm not living.

I know SF tech kids with black cards all day long shopping at our store and they bitch the most. You know why cuz they are 21 with black cards and have nothing better to do. Maybe you're just bored and need attention. Lol.

February 7, 2012 @ 10:54 PM

Inactive

So if he's a faggot but you still wear/buy his clothes, what does that make you?
February 7, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
Hoesfavorite

^^ Yeah Yo
February 7, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Alright can we get over this now that guys a bitch thats all we really need to know about him. I juss want to see what drops next seaon lol

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

February 7, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
PKdaGod

does anyone have a better quality picture of the grey ASAP collection crewneck than this?

Please login first to reply.