Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 20, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
backlikethat

I just realized I stole the OG Apache username... lol. Sorry.
May 20, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
guerrillainthemist

wtf haha no ways! im the biter. and if you had a karmaloop code id use yours too.

May 20, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
VLEX

just got my terror collab in, its not AA, i honestly think it may be gildian or AAA, but it is not AA. im a size M and the fit is GREAT.

Post a picture of it
May 20, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
AD MCMXCVII

The BLVCK SCVLE website has the terror colab tees buy it from there
May 20, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
PKdaGod

wtf haha no ways! im the biter. and if you had a karmaloop code id use yours too.

lol
May 20, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
huynh

ed
May 20, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
J-Rocket

Never really messed with blackscale before. But my friend recently brought the brand to my attention and ive been following the brand this past month and I must say im impressed with the designs. I thought about copping some of the asap drop, but ended up passing due to my available funds but i could not resist the the giants/giants hoodie. I kind of fired the gun withought considering how the clothing fits. So I got it in a size large, but Im not sure if I got the right size, im about 5' 11"and 140 pounds, but i wasnt sure to get a medium or a large. I dont like thingsto be too baggy on me though. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated
May 20, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
kapitasells

stay with a large^^
May 20, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
unotready

I dont own any black scale but if it's anything like all the other streetwear brands I have (which is a wide selection of brands), I think a Large would end up being "baggy", especially if your 140 pounds. I'm 5'11 150-155 pounds and medium is usually the best relaxed fit w/o being baggy.. Medium is usually the size that all the karmaloop models wear as well, so you can get an indication of how it will look if you check out black scales brand on karmaloop
May 20, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
Anthos

That Giants Giants black hoody with my Cav 4's....WET!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

May 20, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
BlackScale

Blvck Ssvr Split Hoody #BlackScale #SSUR http://t.co/Cnz3zyea

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 21, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
guerrillainthemist

can anybody tell me if this place is legit?
edit: nvm it redirects to karmaloop, lol

May 21, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
guerrillainthemist

are there gonna be restocks of the swords and pyramids rosary anytime soon?

May 21, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
jaeyoung

don't know if this has been discussed, but anyone know why the Napolean Stadium Jacket on mltd.com is going for $269.00 and the same jacket is $128.00 on karmaloop.com?

something doesn't seem right lol
May 21, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
commonflaw

If Giants/Giants is still up by friday that shit is MINE. Toooo fire
May 21, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
commonflaw

haha the hand in the bottom picture is motioning like he's saying "THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE NIGGA, THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE"
May 21, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
guerrillainthemist

∆P∆¢H∑ holy shit lolololololololol

so youve finally figure out who i am ehh? lol. dawg i seen mega today. and can i just say mega, you had yoself a fine ass female, lol.

May 21, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
hypethetical

don't know if this has been discussed, but anyone know why the Napolean Stadium Jacket on mltd.com is going for $269.00 and the same jacket is $128.00 on karmaloop.com?

something doesn't seem right lol

I asked something similar with regards to the hubert pentagram piece and someone said it was because karmaloop bases prices off season? i think thats what he said
May 21, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
BuddyOmar

so youve finally figure out who i am ehh? lol. dawg i seen mega today. and can i just say mega, you had yoself a fine ass female, lol.

Mega has the game on lock like football nigga. Word to birdman. Buh lee dat.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 21, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
guerrillainthemist

haha word to birdman. who got more swag buddy? you or mega? lol

May 21, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
BuddyOmar

SMFH... i'm not gonna even disrespect mega the god like that. I got similar taste to that boy. I've seen him on twitter with the Alexander McQueen and all that crazy shit. #NOSTALKDOE i'm gonna concede that battle to the boy Mega. I'm posting in a thread started by that nigga so i can't really say shit. If a nigga got you chilling in his sanctum, you gotta give props. HOWEVER, I doubt Mega possesses the sirenesque voice i posses:

Addendum :

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 21, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
Blvckcolvmn

Buddy dem beats were dope. Flow went hard as fuck #GETDATMONEYDOE

Column

May 21, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
guerrillainthemist

SMFH... i'm not gonna even disrespect mega the god like that. I got similar taste to that boy. I've seen him on twitter with the Alexander McQueen and all that crazy shit. #NOSTALKDOE i'm gonna concede that battle to the boy Mega. I'm posting in a thread started by that nigga so i can't really say shit. If a nigga got you chilling in his sanctum, you gotta give props. HOWEVER, I doubt Mega possesses the sirenesque voice i posses:

Addendum :

haha okay. dropping knowledge on me. nice beats btw mang smile
hahah like the tahj mahal, fffffffffuuuuuuh, haha!

May 21, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
BuddyOmar

#OYYOYSL

May 21, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
malcolmilfhunt

What the FUCK is this....

Yayo from the Bayo

May 21, 2012 @ 02:08 PM
kushfilled

hahahahahahahaaha

FVCKBLVCK

May 21, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
BlackScale

Haha. Buddy kill em yoooooooo.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 21, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
asvpmoney

sorry guys ive been everywhere but home this weekend, but the tag is cut out and there is a black scale label printed on the inside of my TERROR collab tee. The only reason I KNOW its not AA is bc if you hold it up the the light, you can see where the root of the tag is still in the collar of the shirt. and its not the slim type that AA uses. but it isnt super heavyweight at the same time, not thin, but not heavyweight.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

May 21, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
toomuchdiamond

EDIT: Answered my own question

FS: Black Scale VSVP gray hoodie (large)/ Diamond Supply Co camo ripstop snap/ Black Scale Silence snap HMU

May 21, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
BuddyOmar

Haha. Buddy kill em yoooooooo.

#OYYOYSL at that boy Mega forreal. I don't want to spam your thread buddy Meg, but word to A$AP (not just Rocky the whole mob) I did him justice on this jawn:

THAT'S IT. NO MORE. I don't want to clutter up Mega's thread with this foolishness but I had to bring it up since it had too much to do with the brand.

One day mega, one day: #OYYOYBOYZ x #A$AP x #BLVCKSCVLE

Please login first to reply.