Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 15, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
DarkGrapes

yo Mega, is there any other way i can pick up this shirt instead of this sketchy looking website?
http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collections/terror/products/terror-vs-blvck-scale-shirt-black

is the terror shirt printed on american apparel? just wondering. been looking for this shirt

I hope it's not AA, still thinking if I should cop or not

Black Scale uses AAA blanks for their shirts. The same, or at least very similar, t-shirts as Diamond.

yeh I know that brah, but since it's from a different site I thought it might be different. Fuck it I'm gonna cop

FYI...Just looked at the size chart for Merch Connection. Looks like they print on the same blanks for all their shirts and the size measurements definitely fit AA sizing. I wear a XXL and it's usually 26.5" across and Merch Connect's XXLs are 24.5".

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 15, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
VLEX

yo Mega, is there any other way i can pick up this shirt instead of this sketchy looking website?
http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collections/terror/products/terror-vs-blvck-scale-shirt-black

is the terror shirt printed on american apparel? just wondering. been looking for this shirt

I hope it's not AA, still thinking if I should cop or not

Black Scale uses AAA blanks for their shirts. The same, or at least very similar, t-shirts as Diamond.

yeh I know that brah, but since it's from a different site I thought it might be different. Fuck it I'm gonna cop

FYI...Just looked at the size chart for Merch Connection. Looks like they print on the same blanks for all their shirts and the size measurements definitely fit AA sizing. I wear a XXL and it's usually 26.5" across and Merch Connect's XXLs are 24.5".
Damn I wish the would put what brand of shirts they print on, I hate AA specially if they are those thin ass shirts
May 15, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
Grizzly Adams

Well you guys know plndr tees are AA not AAA

Sure about that? I know Mega has said that they use AA for their v-necks, but that everything else is AAA. I've never gotten any tees from plndr though, so I can't say that I know if they are any different or not. I wouldn't assume that they are though.
May 15, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Yeah well atleast that's what I thought mega said and it kinda feels like it on one of the shirts I bought

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 15, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
wlllm

Yeah well atleast that's what I thought mega said and it kinda feels like it on one of the shirts I bought

Yeah, plndr tees are not printed on AAA. I think mega confirmed this a while back.

Instagram: @wlllm

May 15, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
DarkGrapes

Yeah, plndr tees are not printed on AAA. I think mega confirmed this a while back.

Damn, that's kinda weird. I always thought Plndr was just Karmaloop's liquidator. If so, it would seem like they'd be selling the same BS gear that KL gets and can't sell. I've never gotten any BS stuff off plndr but I've gotten BGRT, Mishka and others and there's are the same blanks that they use for their regular shirts.

I'm holding off on copping from Merch Connect until mega or someone can confirm quality. I can't stand fucking AA style shirts.

May 15, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

Been away for a while and don't feel like going through this huge thread. Just a couple questions.

Did the atlanta pop up shop already happen? And will the merch from it go online at all?

And I heard someone say BS is going out of business. Im guessing its just a rumor though.

I'm That Nigga.

May 15, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
whatisthis

Yes and Yes

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 15, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

Yes and Yes

Thanks. So BS going out of business was just a rumor?

I'm That Nigga.

May 15, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
portreyyouth

Thanks. So BS going out of business was just a rumor?

Dude if anything BS is expanding.
May 15, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
LUPS

I was just fucking around
BS is NOT going out of business

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 15, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Lmao fuckin LUPS haha.
On the karmaloop plndr subject, i knoe plndr got the AA tees and Karmaloop receives the AAA.

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 15, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
BlackScale

I was just fucking around
BS is NOT going out of business

REALLY? DAMN LUPS. LOL

WE WILL BE HERE FOREVER.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 15, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
NNOLANN

Plndr tees are trash, I know from experience confused
May 15, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
Grizzly Adams

As far as the shirts and designs that PLNDR gets, some are overstock or previous season items. Some others are re-prints of designs from previous seasons in different colors or styles, which are made just for PLNDR. Some of the re-prints simply don't use as many colors in the design work as the originals, which reduces cost I'm sure.

Now that I think about it, I do remember Mega saying that some of the tees that they make specifically for PLNDR are thinner and not their usual AAA tees.
May 15, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
DarkGrapes

Anybody bought one of the BS x Terror tees off Merch Connection wanna comment on the quality? Or any tees from them for that matter since it seems like they use their own blanks.

May 15, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
DarkGrapes

As far as the shirts and designs that PLNDR gets, some are overstock or previous season items. Some others are re-prints of designs from previous seasons in different colors or styles, which are made just for PLNDR. Some of the re-prints simply don't use as many colors in the design work as the originals, which reduces cost I'm sure.

Now that I think about it, I do remember Mega saying that some of the tees that they make specifically for PLNDR are thinner and not their usual AAA tees.

Good info. Thanks, homie.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
backlikethat

eff it. got the trap star tee.

That was you that ordered online ?????

Or walked in to the pop up??!!!

I ordered online lol
May 15, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
BlackScale

eff it. got the trap star tee.

That was you that ordered online ?????

Or walked in to the pop up??!!!

I ordered online lol

THANKS G

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 15, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
asvpmoney

i called merchonline.com today to make sure they had the terror shirts even though i had already ordered. The woman said they had just gotten them in and said they'd prob start shipping out in about 3 days. super stoked i copped this morning and for an amazing price!

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

May 16, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
VLEX

i called merchonline.com today to make sure they had the terror shirts even though i had already ordered. The woman said they had just gotten them in and said they'd prob start shipping out in about 3 days. super stoked i copped this morning and for an amazing price!

Should have asked what shirts they printed on
May 16, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
cypress

Tru that, im thinkin of coppin that tee, but dont want it on some dollar store tee lol
May 16, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
cypress

Tru that, im thinkin of coppin that tee, but dont want it on some dollar store tee lol
May 16, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
chrismagana

I KNOW RIGHT. WHAT ARE THEY PRINTD ON!! LOL
May 16, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
OAKrah

I KNOW RIGHT. WHAT ARE THEY PRINTD ON!! LOL

looks like american apparel to me...

VLL BLVCK OPRVH

May 16, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
Download

Totally looks like American Apparel..
The multiple long/slim tags and AA logo along the right
May 16, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Good Eye on that shit

May 16, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
itspremedoe

My $250 Black Box that came in (Originally came with the wrong sizing on the items and Reezy fixed everything and hooked it the fuck up). I bundled the pics up to not take up too much space on the thread. I need help identifying the blue jacket and the red hat! Thanks

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

May 16, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
VLEX

Placed my order for the Terror shirt earlier today, just canceled it. I dont fuck with AA
May 16, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
backlikethat

wait, is the trap star tee printed on aa?

Please login first to reply.