[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

May 16, 2012 @ 03:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
wait, is the trap star tee printed on aa?

nah blvck scale dont use AA on their crewneck tees, heard they do on v-necks...could be wrong tho?

I was about to say cause I dont rock with that aa stuff.
May 16, 2012 @ 03:15
nah blvck scale dont use AA on their crewneck tees, heard they do on v-necks...could be wrong tho?

I was about to say cause I dont rock with that aa stuff.

no doubt i think aa is wack too lol
May 16, 2012 @ 03:17
My $250 Black Box that came in (Originally came with the wrong sizing on the items and Reezy fixed everything and hooked it the fuck up). I bundled the pics up to not take up too much space on the thread. I need help identifying the blue jacket and the red hat! Thanks

Damn, nice box, got hooked up big time.. Blue jacket looks like the Nautical Mile jacket. Hat is the Dead/Alive snapback.

Instagram: @wlllm

May 16, 2012 @ 03:22
My $250 Black Box that came in (Originally came with the wrong sizing on the items and Reezy fixed everything and hooked it the fuck up). I bundled the pics up to not take up too much space on the thread. I need help identifying the blue jacket and the red hat! Thanks

AHHH! I've wanted the Play Her* capsule since mega dropped the preview in Feb.. Wasn't lucky enough to get any in my blvck box
May 16, 2012 @ 03:26
AAA on tees, AA on v-necks and cut and sew on fleece (crews and hoodies)

they use AA on the crewneck sweaters & hoodies? how is AA for fleece stuff?

Inactive User

May 16, 2012 @ 03:35

Dam u got a sick fvckin blvck box homie! Sorry never seen the hat & jacket, but they dope!

You got the play her shirt?! Damn man you lucky.
May 16, 2012 @ 03:50
that play her shirt is so fuckin' dope

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

May 16, 2012 @ 03:50
Hella funny how the diamond player shirt is frowned upon, when the black scale play her shirt is praised. It's the same design and meaning! Lawl.

FS: Supreme SB's /Black Scale/Diamond/5TH column M/L DS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172320/

May 16, 2012 @ 04:50
Hella funny how the diamond player shirt is frowned upon, when the black scale play her shirt is praised. It's the same design and meaning! Lawl.

Hahaha I got the black and white one in my Blvck Box.
May 16, 2012 @ 04:59

the people that wear the diamond player shirt are 12 year old pinoys outside of zumiez or 22 year old frat boys. the people that wear the B/S play her shirt are legit and down w the brand since they were never released. either way I think CDG rip offs are played the fuck out.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

May 16, 2012 @ 07:05
wasnt there supposed to be a surprise online drop on the 19th? or was that the ATL pop up merch just dif date? confused
May 16, 2012 @ 07:33
wait, is the trap star tee printed on aa?

All our tees are printe on AAA Alstyle.

All our vnecks are on AA American Apparel.

All of our Crewnecks, Hoodys Zip and Pullovers are cut and sewn.

All of our denim is USA made.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 16, 2012 @ 07:36

It's not the same. It's a bite yes but it's still different. Nick used a diamond an not a heart. Ours is banned and his isn't.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 16, 2012 @ 07:42
wasnt there supposed to be a surprise online drop on the 19th? or was that the ATL pop up merch just dif date? confused

Yes

May 16, 2012 @ 08:22
Yea dammm that's a dope ass box

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 16, 2012 @ 10:55
Appreciate all of the comments and help I received on identifying the pieces. I have to say that aside from the PLAY tee my hat is one of my favorite pieces from the box. I don't have many hats and have a hard time finding hats that fit my head well... this hat is by far the best fitting hat I've ever had. So MEGA when you see this, just know that the fit on this hat was a KNOCK OUT!!!

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

May 16, 2012 @ 11:35
^^^ For every bad comment there are satisfied customers like this guy above I'm sure Meg@ appreciates that
May 16, 2012 @ 14:10
yoo that grey deadline sweat is sick as fuck!

FVCKBLVCK

May 16, 2012 @ 14:25

Dam u got a sick fvckin blvck box homie! Sorry never seen the hat & jacket, but they dope!

all of that is sick!
May 16, 2012 @ 14:32
yoo that grey deadline sweat is sick as fuck!

Cosign. That whole box is so dope, upset I slept on them
May 16, 2012 @ 14:34
Oh my god i want a nautical mile jacket so bad...

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

May 16, 2012 @ 15:06
Got a Large nautical jacket in gray, trades?
May 16, 2012 @ 18:10
black scale is doing a good job with customer service. just got back from the sf store and picked up a hat. stop by because it is worth the time!

May 16, 2012 @ 18:34
Think I'm gonna hit up BSLA today. Is the sale still popping?

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 16, 2012 @ 18:40

yeah it should be. i just want some cool decals tho... *cough* meg@ *cough*

May 16, 2012 @ 18:43

all of that is sick!

damn Play Her is FIRE!
May 16, 2012 @ 18:44

yeah it should be going on right now.

May 16, 2012 @ 18:46

yeah it should be going on right now.

Cool. Thanks, fam.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 16, 2012 @ 19:09

all of that is sick!

damn Play Her is FIRE!

that red dead hat is fucking cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 16, 2012 @ 19:55
Damn man that made me want to get a black box so bad haha
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0