[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

May 09, 2012 @ 19:29:30
Got my funeral and believe hats in the mail Monday needless to say quality is on point. My silence hat should be here Friday.

AMAZING. SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE ARE FINALLY GETTING THEM.

IM STOKED.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 09, 2012 @ 19:32:01
if anyone in ATL ( this means you kr00kd ) wants to pick me up that black with the flipped braves A shirt in M, I would greatly appreciate it

yeah for sure

will there be any atlanta pop up specific limited clothes (outside of the beanie) or just normal stock?
May 09, 2012 @ 19:32:50

Still waiting, but I'm sure it'll be in soon...
May 09, 2012 @ 19:33:24
also, ryan called me around a week ago about the 420 hats.

will they just ship out and we will receive, or will be get email notification or something to know they are en route?
May 09, 2012 @ 19:51:39
can do pickups from the atl popup shop. I think they got exclusive tee and beanie from what I've seen. PM me
May 09, 2012 @ 20:04:57
Any word on the hats they were making for the glitch orders?
May 09, 2012 @ 20:14:31
Black-Scale.com

Black Ops, Blvck Scvle, All BLVCK everything.

Had everyone been getting their online orders delivered?

I haven't gotten a call from ryan or any info regarding my 420 funeral hat yet mega. should I call the store?

YES YES. HE HAS BEEN EMAILING EVERYONE AND HE HASNT GOT ANY REPLIES. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL

I check my email regulalry and also my spam and have not received any email from him. Can someone post the number for the sf store again? Thanks.
May 09, 2012 @ 20:18:39
(415) 981-9691

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

May 09, 2012 @ 20:57:01

ATL exclusive
May 09, 2012 @ 21:00:37
The whole satanic mockery of religion is pretty funny to me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 09, 2012 @ 21:02:13
Fvck religion.
May 09, 2012 @ 21:06:28

ATL exclusive

need this

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

May 09, 2012 @ 21:10:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
Aye mega that's what'sup tell fuckas straight on your thread. Question! Is that zipup hoody Rocky was wearing at coachella the SSUR collab??

YESSIR.

THATS THE BLVCK SSVR ZIP HOODY CUT & SEWN

That piece is fuego! Did I see "BLVCK" on the top of the hood?

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 09, 2012 @ 21:21:15

Side and front views I believe

Any release date?

May 09, 2012 @ 21:27:41
Damn. Any ATL brahs willing to do a pick up let me know. Will definitely compensate for your troubles.

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

May 09, 2012 @ 21:43:49
Damn that zipup is dope have to cop both now
May 09, 2012 @ 21:54:26
Black Scale BLVCK Two Finger Ring Gunmetal Release http://www.black-scale.com/?p=4330

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 09, 2012 @ 21:56:23
can do pickups from the atl popup shop. I think they got exclusive tee and beanie from what I've seen. PM me

4 DIFFERENT TEES AND A BEANIE

May 09, 2012 @ 21:57:40

Any release date?

RELEASES LATER THIS YEAR. MORE INFO COMING SOON.

THE HOOD SAYS BLVCK AND THE FRONT SAYS SSVR

STARS EMBROIDERED ON THE ELBOWS.

May 09, 2012 @ 22:10:35
Mega, when are you gonna show solecollector some love??????

Blvck Scvle thread has BARELY any hate there, then again it doesn't have much activity.....IT NEEDS NEW LIFE! GO TO IT! PLEASE!

http://solecollector.com/forums/Black-Scale/92:2:999487/p96/?862685781#post19938114
May 09, 2012 @ 22:12:17
asap rocky has been slipping on his designs

smh
May 09, 2012 @ 22:16:39
You're trippen now. So something has to be RRL to be that expensive. Lol. You guys need to learn more about quality product and because we aren't a RRL it doesn't mean our cut & sewn should be cheaper.

Our outerwear is some in the business when it comes to quality. We pay a lot of money for making quality goods. I hope when you get to appreciate clothing like myself you get to understand what quality garment is.

Hold up mega. Come on stop it five. You my nigga, but some of your products have deceiving titles. Gold ring that isn't gold ok, alright that's cool, it's gold tone and then transforms to silver/gunmetal whatever.

But how come you said that hoodie was Cashmere when the materials are 100% Acrylic?

That imitation Cashmere lifestyle. That's like me calling a jacket "Suede Jacket" but it's made of Nubuck. Yall should really provide the listed materials that compose your clothing on your website and provide more photographs angles. Just constructive criticism.

Buddy u cool but don't assume son. I'm here to answer your questions.

Young holla.

Word, word I gotchu buddy meg. I was just wondering why. A man can only assume until he is enlightened, nahmean? I appreciate you answering the question straight up. So yall get charged extra money or something? The hoodie still fits amazingly comfortable, I was just wondering why. I'm sure you can't blame a man for asking.

Also since I finally have your attention, what material are the Otto Biker Jackets made out of? Is it a denim/chambray material or is it cotton? I wanna get my Ryan Gosling denim jack look on.
May 09, 2012 @ 23:25:27

Any release date?

RELEASES LATER THIS YEAR. MORE INFO COMING SOON.

THE HOOD SAYS BLVCK AND THE FRONT SAYS SSVR

STARS EMBROIDERED ON THE ELBOWS.

Tha stars r I'll as fuck, right on mega, thanks for coming through on the thread

May 10, 2012 @ 00:05:17
^ stars on the tip is a nice touch. KILLING IT
May 10, 2012 @ 00:06:00
Compehensive Blvck Scvle x A$AP & A$AP 4:20 pickups. Ignore RSVP Tee.

May 10, 2012 @ 00:53:19
I respect black scale as a brand, but it really isn't my style... however, that jacket w/ the polka dots is fresh...
keep grinding.
May 10, 2012 @ 01:11:57

Very appreciative of the minor restock. Quality is amazing. Ready to rock in the Arizona 100+ degree weather.

FPM - MUCKFATH

May 10, 2012 @ 01:32:22

Very appreciative of the minor restock. Quality is amazing. Ready to rock in the Arizona 100+ degree weather.

Yo what size is that?
May 10, 2012 @ 01:52:37
Medium. Was afraid I'd have to size down to a small after having to sell a rebel flag zip up from a while ago that was massive on me but this new stuff def fits true to size.

FPM - MUCKFATH

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x