[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

May 09, 2012 @ 11:43:27
meg@ you guys need to do a London pop-up or summat, and then give me a job blushing
my transatlantic cop game is weeeaaak smh

facebook.com/asgods facebook.com/pilotxmusic

May 09, 2012 @ 11:44:24
Black-Scale.com

Black Ops, Blvck Scvle, All BLVCK everything.

Had everyone been getting their online orders delivered?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 09, 2012 @ 11:46:27
meg@ you guys need to do a London pop-up or summat, and then give me a job blushing

We are planning it now sir. We are looking at August.

London is one of te bet places in the world for shopping. People can dress out there.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 09, 2012 @ 11:48:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
sorry for this guys selling hoodie hmu !! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170761/?topic_page=1#post-3434095

...and sorry for this ban... and for closing your thread.

Hey Kim. Trill is alive.

Can you start banning people out my thread?????

Haha. I really hope you take this into consideration. It's important I clean out the haters. Lol.

No for real though.

May 09, 2012 @ 11:52:38

London is one of te bet places in the world for shopping. People can dress out there.

GEDDOWDATOWN! thats fucking great news! where do I email my CV?! tongueface
for reals tho I'll be there, first in line!

facebook.com/asgods facebook.com/pilotxmusic

May 09, 2012 @ 11:59:43

GEDDOWDATOWN! thats fucking great news! where do I email my CV?! tongueface
for reals tho I'll be there, first in line!

Haha. Thanks man. It will be held for a week. I think it will be great for all of our London and England supporters that can't get it in their area.

Very Rare.

May 09, 2012 @ 12:04:57
To all our Hypebeast supporters please know we know who you are and appreciate all the support.

Fuck the haters and the people that need attention or want to talk shit on our thread.

This thread is for people that want to get information on Black Scale and to share comments on anything Black Scale related. If you are going to hate on here best believe we will answer just like a hater would. It's fun to interact but being negative makes you a negative person in your everyday life. Don't be upset at yourself because the forums have a big effect on your life. Have fun and enjoy.

May 09, 2012 @ 12:45:47
Aye mega that's what'sup tell fuckas straight on your thread. Question! Is that zipup hoody Rocky was wearing at coachella the SSUR collab??

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 09, 2012 @ 12:50:29
My package is in New York since the 7th. Hope the tracking number's gonna update today or tomorrow.

woof woof

May 09, 2012 @ 12:52:32
WOOOO can't wait for you guys to hit LDN. Im ready with the cash.
May 09, 2012 @ 13:19:54
Zip up jacket rocky wears might just be a SSUR piece, correct me if I'm wrong. Saw the homie alfred wearing the ggiants pullover, so dope.
May 09, 2012 @ 13:24:05
Black Scale Atlanta. Here we go.

How much will the beanies be Mega? $35?
May 09, 2012 @ 14:38:14
Black-Scale.com

I haven't gotten a call from ryan or any info regarding my 420 funeral hat yet mega. should I call the store?
May 09, 2012 @ 14:41:01
^ same same. I was told last week that when the 420 hats are ready for shipping, we would be emailed tracking immediately, guess they're not ready yet.
May 09, 2012 @ 14:41:57
Black-Scale.com

I haven't gotten a call from ryan or any info regarding my 420 funeral hat yet mega. should I call the store?

email worked for me guys.

woof woof

May 09, 2012 @ 15:02:16
Black-Scale.com

I got an email late last night from Ryan. He told me if I hadn't been contacted yet to give them a call. They're probably just going through remaining orders and making sure everyone was taken care of. Ill be calling today
May 09, 2012 @ 16:29:17
Been rocking the "djarum logo" fitted I got in my blackbox, and man i forgot how nice fitteds feel. shit looks on point as fuck too love the "export quality" text on the back
May 09, 2012 @ 16:33:26

"New Black Scale shit dat compliment the fleece"
May 09, 2012 @ 16:38:15
if anyone in ATL ( this means you kr00kd ) wants to pick me up that black with the flipped braves A shirt in M, I would greatly appreciate it
May 09, 2012 @ 17:01:56

that's some good shit, nice fleece!
but what kind of maybach is that??
May 09, 2012 @ 17:05:09

he says " riding around in my lotus".....
May 09, 2012 @ 17:10:53

he says " riding around in my lotus".....

that makes more sense, and yeah it's a lotus.
just thought i heard him sing maybach!
May 09, 2012 @ 18:43:50
Aye mega that's what'sup tell fuckas straight on your thread. Question! Is that zipup hoody Rocky was wearing at coachella the SSUR collab??
Zip up jacket rocky wears might just be a SSUR piece, correct me if I'm wrong. Saw the homie alfred wearing the ggiants pullover, so dope.

Both the Giants hoodies and the SSVR zip ups are part of the BLVCK SSVR collab

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

May 09, 2012 @ 18:47:50
Is LA gonna get the collab?
May 09, 2012 @ 18:59:23
Is LA gonna get the collab?

Yes the LA store will be getting them.

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

May 09, 2012 @ 19:19:49

YESSIR.

THATS THE BLVCK SSVR ZIP HOODY CUT & SEWN

May 09, 2012 @ 19:20:42

NO ITS THE BLVCK SSVR PIECE. IF YOU LOOK AT SSVR THE U IS TURNED INTO A V

May 09, 2012 @ 19:21:12
Black-Scale.com

YES YES. HE HAS BEEN EMAILING EVERYONE AND HE HASNT GOT ANY REPLIES. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL

May 09, 2012 @ 19:22:53
Got my funeral and believe hats in the mail Monday needless to say quality is on point. My silence hat should be here Friday.

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

May 09, 2012 @ 19:23:10

YESSIR.

Please login first to reply.
x