[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

May 14, 2012 @ 04:19
yeah i couldnt make out what it was on my phone lol

follow me on instagram flexflexington

Inactive User

May 14, 2012 @ 06:24
ay yo meg@, can you hook a brotha up with a job? lol _m/

i love the nigs that come onto the HB forums with a join date of 2012 begging for jobs to the brand owners. lmao.

saying "ay yo meg@, can you hook a brotha up with a job? lol _m/"

the hell happened to a résumé?

cool story bro

Inactive User

May 14, 2012 @ 06:35
lol
May 14, 2012 @ 07:58
Black Scale Atlanta Opens Tomorrow @TheSoundTable 485 Edgewood Ave Southeast, Atlanta, GA 30312 http://t.co/rTnLfmos

BLVCK OVT ATL

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 14, 2012 @ 08:09
Does Anybody Know When The VSVP strapback comes out???

its never coming out too many people asking too many stupid questions so mega said fuck it they are not going to release it

Haha. Fucking 407. I love you.

They will release soon. They were supposed to be released in May but maybe mid June.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 14, 2012 @ 08:13
Black-Scale.com Surprise online at 5pm PST and very very very limited.

When it's gone, it's gone forever.

I won't say what but 5pm PST May 14th it will be up.

That's Monday today.

May 14, 2012 @ 08:22

That's Monday today.

Oh shit. We finna get it in. Josh Smith x Joe Johnson x Black Scale? Lil Scrappy x Black Scale?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 14, 2012 @ 08:27
Hopefully no online crashes anymore lol

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 14, 2012 @ 08:37

That's Monday today.

Oh shit. We finna get it in. Josh Smith x Joe Johnson x Black Scale? Lil Scrappy x Black Scale?

DEAD!!!!

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

May 14, 2012 @ 08:49

That's Monday today.

DEAD!!!!

double kill*
May 14, 2012 @ 12:54
Damn does anyone know if say I have a visa gift card or something, can I still check out through paypal with that?
May 14, 2012 @ 12:58
^ believe so homie. I've used both a visa card and paypal for orders from BS. No problems at all. Hype about the special drop today.
May 14, 2012 @ 13:01
werd, not sure what it is trying to snoop on instagram and shit. Wanna make sure I put enough dough on the card.
May 14, 2012 @ 13:07
werd, not sure what it is trying to snoop on instagram and shit. Wanna make sure I put enough dough on the card.

Most likely stuff they had at the ATL popup shop... but hoping for some snaps or something on top of that
May 14, 2012 @ 13:19
Not really digging the ATL stuff, yeah I was hoping for something out of the ordinary. We shall see.
May 14, 2012 @ 13:24
Obviously the surprise shit is ATL stuff....they already put up a tab for ATL on black-scale.com
May 14, 2012 @ 13:31
was thinking it was the frank151 stuff, now I get to save some funds for those summer joints.

Inactive User

May 14, 2012 @ 15:27
Damn does anyone know if say I have a visa gift card or something, can I still check out through paypal with that?

MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER THE CARD FIRST OR IT WON'T WORK !!
May 14, 2012 @ 15:37
what do you mean register it? like go on the website on the card and type in my personal information. I heard simon visa gift cards were the best, cheapest.
May 14, 2012 @ 16:45
what do you mean register it? like go on the website on the card and type in my personal information. I heard simon visa gift cards were the best, cheapest.

Should be a number to call on the back of it

follow me on instagram flexflexington

May 14, 2012 @ 16:53
All I want is the "GIANTS" BS x SSUR Hoodie....
May 14, 2012 @ 17:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
All I want is the "GIANTS" BS x SSUR Hoodie....

co sign

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

May 14, 2012 @ 17:13
BLACK-SCALE.COM 5PM PST.

YOUNG HOLLA YA HEARD.

May 14, 2012 @ 17:14
Young Holla? hmmm comme on mega your killing me.

Inactive User

May 14, 2012 @ 17:54

Yeah register online or you can't use it with PayPal
May 14, 2012 @ 18:16
Young Holla? hmmm comme on mega your killing me.

YA HEARD.

LOL

May 14, 2012 @ 19:07
So just to be clear it's not the VSVP snap yea?? Cuz If I miss that joint n have to cop from a reseller I'd be all bumbed

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 14, 2012 @ 19:18
Was bussing tables at the restaurant I work at yesterday and saw a kid come through with the VSVP tee and Pyramid ring. was that anyone from here?

est. mcmxcii

May 14, 2012 @ 19:21
MEG@ SAID JUNE FOR THE VSVP SNAP

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 14, 2012 @ 20:32
Damn will be at work EST Im gonna have to make sure I go on break at that time ha
Please login first to reply.