[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

May 06, 2012 @ 14:40:15
Seriously, post your stupid immature gifs (people), but yo mega I am not sure anymore what your purpose is. You have been put in a very blessed situation and posess amazing marketing and artistic abilities in your textile manufacturing, but you have people who actually want your clothes and like a group of habitual, rule-breaking, fucktards in this very thread claiming fame about how they are buying your clothes on your site that is crashing for 10+ hours, while those who missed missed are forced to resort to basically paying ridiculous prices, or miss out. Let me reiterate that we are the people who actually appreciate these clothes you allege you want your fans to appreciate, while those who DON'T are not.

Just my opinion, but I believe it seriously is some time to implement some sort of QUANTITY control or something, because this is just blood-boiling. I can't be doing this with you and your brand if this is what it is come to. Yes yadayadayada, you are the owner, and by me not buying won't matter to you, but I mean ayo, I am actually a loyal fan, who cares to put your designs and idea into my everyday lifestyle, and share with others.

I will be forever angry about missing a Silence snap, this is ridiculous. Not to mention your stores don't do instore phone orders anymore, when I was just able to phone order the leather funeral not too long ago. I see where this is going already...

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

May 06, 2012 @ 15:35:07
Black Scale Atlanta here we come.
when is BLACK SCALE coming to CHICAGO???
May 06, 2012 @ 15:51:56
Kitty Mega will come through for us "B-LIFERS" if there's another fuck up then, us loyal fans can start to get nervous/jump ship. Great point on the Quantity thing though, 1 per person should be the rule. WTF you clothing your family? Fuck a reseller.
May 06, 2012 @ 19:40:05
this tread is so crazy lol big fan of BS from Japan. <3
May 06, 2012 @ 20:25:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
Seriously, post your stupid immature gifs (people), but yo mega I am not sure anymore what your purpose is. You have been put in a very blessed situation and posess amazing marketing and artistic abilities in your textile manufacturing, but you have people who actually want your clothes and like a group of habitual, rule-breaking, fucktards in this very thread claiming fame about how they are buying your clothes on your site that is crashing for 10+ hours, while those who missed missed are forced to resort to basically paying ridiculous prices, or miss out. Let me reiterate that we are the people who actually appreciate these clothes you allege you want your fans to appreciate, while those who DON'T are not.

Just my opinion, but I believe it seriously is some time to implement some sort of QUANTITY control or something, because this is just blood-boiling. I can't be doing this with you and your brand if this is what it is come to. Yes yadayadayada, you are the owner, and by me not buying won't matter to you, but I mean ayo, I am actually a loyal fan, who cares to put your designs and idea into my everyday lifestyle, and share with others.

I will be forever angry about missing a Silence snap, this is ridiculous. Not to mention your stores don't do instore phone orders anymore, when I was just able to phone order the leather funeral not too long ago. I see where this is going already...

No hate, but you're always dropping money on Supreme and then I see your FS thread and your prices are beyond ridiculous. You charge more than other resellers. You've been complaining many times on how you missed out on a silence snap because you want to get a special pm from mega telling you that he'll hook it up. Just pay the rape and see how it feels for once.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

May 06, 2012 @ 20:50:39
I cut low prices outside of threads, i also don't go parading around threads with my listings, or give stupid subliminal messages about checking out my listing.

May 06, 2012 @ 21:09:29
Need the 420 drop. completely fucked up not grabbing it
May 06, 2012 @ 21:36:13
I get why you mad about missing out on a hat but FOREVER ANGRY come on man wake up and smell the roses and don't beat yourself up about it. there'll always be another (hat)release that might even be more your thing and will make you forget all about the silence snap in the first place.

woof woof

May 06, 2012 @ 21:39:30
You're still a re-selling bitch, Kitty. So shut the fuck up and buy one at re-sale prices.
Mega doesn't care you missed out. It was limited and not everyone that wants one will get one; that's the point of it being limited.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 06, 2012 @ 21:43:08
Fuck a reseller.
Said it perfect, fuck a reseller. Been dealing wit em since i got in the shoe game 7 years ago.
May 06, 2012 @ 21:46:51
every time I wear my Hubert Pentagram out I get complements on complements.

about that life.
May 06, 2012 @ 21:48:21

about that life.

same, same.
definitely one of my all time, favorite pick-ups.
May 06, 2012 @ 21:48:41
I need to pick up that Hubert jacket ASAP.
Hope plndr still has some

May 06, 2012 @ 21:49:04

karmaloop

[edit]

plndr
May 06, 2012 @ 21:55:49

about that life.

same, same.
definitely one of my all time, favorite pick-ups.

I finally got it 2 weeks ago after looking at it for a long time, but haven't had the chance to wear it out at all, it's fucking autumn in may..

woof woof

May 06, 2012 @ 21:59:42

karmaloop

[edit]

plndr

Good looks, Mason.
Going to scour plndr for the cantaloupe one.

May 06, 2012 @ 22:29:39
Got my VSVP tee FINALLY off Karmaloop. Thank god for that stock up. Happy as fuck.
May 06, 2012 @ 22:31:09
You're still a re-selling bitch, Kitty. So shut the fuck up and buy one at re-sale prices.
Mega doesn't care you missed out. It was limited and not everyone that wants one will get one; that's the point of it being limited.

the whole release was shambles. thats all i will answer to you.

May 06, 2012 @ 22:34:34
black scale/bic lighter anyone?
heading black scale san francisco on tuesday.
private message to place a pick-up order.

mason

[edit]

the pick-up order does not necessarily have to be for the black scale/ bic lighter.
May 07, 2012 @ 01:45:30

you're a huge reseller. Quit complaining that you didn't get a limited release hat.

Jesus fuck.
May 07, 2012 @ 02:03:02

step up your game. black scale cop game on a whole different level than supreme
May 07, 2012 @ 02:05:03

step up your game. black scale cop game on a whole different level than supreme

truth.
May 07, 2012 @ 02:28:12
Black Scale Releases

May 12th- Black Scale BLVCK Two Finger Ring Gunmetal

May 14th- Black Scale Atlanta Pop Up store with all new Designs. Tees and Beanies.

May 19th- Surprise Online drop ( Don't Sleep )

Collabs for the month:

Black Scale x Ssur | Giants x Giants pullover Hoody
Black Scale x Ssur | BLVCK SSVR Zip Up Hoody
Black Scale x Ssur | Tees

Is there a specific time shit drops online or do you just need to get lucky?

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

May 07, 2012 @ 02:28:49
Ok. No more flames. Start a new conversation or the ban hammer will be put to use.
May 07, 2012 @ 02:30:03
Black Scale Releases

May 12th- Black Scale BLVCK Two Finger Ring Gunmetal

May 14th- Black Scale Atlanta Pop Up store with all new Designs. Tees and Beanies.

May 19th- Surprise Online drop ( Don't Sleep )

Collabs for the month:

Black Scale x Ssur | Giants x Giants pullover Hoody
Black Scale x Ssur | BLVCK SSVR Zip Up Hoody
Black Scale x Ssur | Tees

Is there a specific time shit drops online or do you just need to get lucky?

11am pst.

Ok. No more flames. Start a new conversation or the ban hammer will be put to use.

#trill
May 07, 2012 @ 02:44:40
When did the gold 2 finger ring come out?

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

May 07, 2012 @ 02:50:31
Honestly black scale just gotta step their internet connectivity game up. Idgaf, if someone has the money, they can buy whatever they want, but getting screwed over because of internet issues just sucks niggaconda.
May 07, 2012 @ 02:52:45
Honestly black scale just gotta step their internet connectivity game up. Idgaf, if someone has the money, they can buy whatever they want, but getting screwed over because of internet issues just sucks niggaconda.

the blvck scvle thread would be nothing without buddyomar.
better yet, hypebeast would be nothing without buddyomar.
May 07, 2012 @ 03:03:11

Inactive User

how does black scale t shirts fit? I wear a M in Diamond, you think i should get a L or M in black Scale?
May 07, 2012 @ 03:17:24
Who bought the ASAP hoody from MLTD? how does it fit and hows the quality?
Please login first to reply.
x