Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 8, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

The dome is a lot smaller felt like a yamaka on my fuckn head

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 8, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
LUPS

Co-sign

and my brim was bent up

Un-rockable on my 7 3/8 dome piece.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 8, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
RyandaGod

Co-sign

and my brim was bent up

Un-rockable on my 7 3/8 dome piece.

So you're saying if we got big heads we in trouble. Fuck
May 8, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
BlackScale

Plndr ruins the look how ???

i just copped this Sick jacket !!!
http://www.plndr.com/products-plndr.aspx?ProductID=245997&VendorCode=BLS&a={2}&lg=1

Because it's marked down tons and we can't do that anymore.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 8, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
BlackScale

^ Yeah that is kinda true i also see Puma and Reebok which have been around for over 100 years on the site too....but i think they should just keep the cut n sew pieces on plndr because there is NO WAY IN HELL that jacket is worth 300 Retail its no RL

You're trippen now. So something has to be RRL to be that expensive. Lol. You guys need to learn more about quality product and because we aren't a RRL it doesn't mean our cut & sewn should be cheaper.

Our outerwear is some in the business when it comes to quality. We pay a lot of money for making quality goods. I hope when you get to appreciate clothing like myself you get to understand what quality garment is.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 8, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
BlackScale

Yoo, quality and fit are on point. Shouts out to Black Scale. cool

looking great

May 8, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
BlackScale

plndr ruins everything

PLNDR will not be getting anymore Black Scale product because it does ruin our look.

If you don't comfortable answer you can pm, just for my own knowledge...

How does plndr work, do they get w.e is left over after each season and make quick sales?

they get our back stock but not much goes to them. after a seasons done we offer them our back stock.

May 8, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
BlackScale

so this is black scale now, huh?

LOL YES. ITS GOT CRAZY.

May 8, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
me>u

sorry for this guys selling hoodie hmu !! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170761/?topic_page=1#post-3434095

...and sorry for this ban... and for closing your thread.

instagram: funthera

May 8, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
lukewalton

Got my Blvck 4:20 today Mega!! Good shit. Well worth the wait, I'll cop anytime no second thoughts. Can't wait for my next order from the restock to get here!
May 8, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
demetriushype

sorry for this guys selling hoodie hmu !! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170761/?topic_page=1#post-3434095

LOL
May 8, 2012 @ 11:04 PM

Inactive

^ Yeah that is kinda true i also see Puma and Reebok which have been around for over 100 years on the site too....but i think they should just keep the cut n sew pieces on plndr because there is NO WAY IN HELL that jacket is worth 300 Retail its no RL

You're trippen now. So something has to be RRL to be that expensive. Lol. You guys need to learn more about quality product and because we aren't a RRL it doesn't mean our cut & sewn should be cheaper.

Our outerwear is some in the business when it comes to quality. We pay a lot of money for making quality goods. I hope when you get to appreciate clothing like myself you get to understand what quality garment is.

What are you going to do with all your back stock then ??? i know your going to have tons of Cut n Sew after each season since its obviously isnt going to sell out like tees so your going to donate it to Africa or something ??
May 8, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
mason

win.
May 8, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
BlackScale

What are you going to do with all your back stock then ??? i know your going to have tons of Cut n Sew after each season since its obviously isnt going to sell out like tees so your going to donate it to Africa or something ??

we don't have a lot of it left over so will keep it and save it for our warehouse sales.

yup

May 8, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
BlackScale

Got my Blvck 4:20 today Mega!! Good shit. Well worth the wait, I'll cop anytime no second thoughts. Can't wait for my next order from the restock to get here!

thanks g. i appreciate that fam.

May 8, 2012 @ 11:13 PM

Inactive

Dang...

May 8, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
bigeme

ayo Mega for real the way you talk to people is outragous..ive never ever seen a CEO of a successful business be so willing to belittle, swear and insult their customers...

Prob gonna hit me up with some 'im so street, if you dont like it dont buy it blah blah blah and lemme tell you I'll say it to your face no fucking worries little MEGA.

Your a dude on a MASSIVE power trip, getin mad at what are probably teenagers or young guys on a forums and i reckon it'll probably be your undoing. If you dont agree with comments on here, is your insecurity and anxiety SO GREAT you have to jump on and insult, write in CAPS like your a big BOSS??

Your a joke mate, your not proffesional, thats the bottom line. Its perfectly possible to have an edgy, exclusive, street wear business without being a total douchebag like you are...

Just so you know, there is no worded response to myself nor the many others who feel like i do which matters, the thing which matters is whether you change your behaviour and conduct.
May 8, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
BlackScale

Dang...

yup

May 8, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
slap

Did I hear... Warehouse sale :3
LA warehouse sale? Stoked for that lol.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 9, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

The SF one was crazy def going to the LA one now that I'm in socal

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 9, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
apollo57

we don't have a lot of it left over so will keep it and save it for our warehouse sales.

yup

How do i get info on the warehouse sales? I Dont see a newsletter signup on the website

Diamond life

May 9, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
mason

How do i get info on the warehouse sales? I Dont see a newsletter signup on the website

write an essay stating your loyalty to the blvck lifestyle.
meg@ will decide whether or not you get an invite.
May 9, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
ontrak

loving my napoleon jacket. love wearing it with a black tee + black waxed diors.
May 9, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
-alex

if the gold finger rings turn to silver after one wear, the new gunmetal ones gon turn to white?
May 9, 2012 @ 01:05 AM

Inactive

Will be there without a doubt!
May 9, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
mason

Will be there without a doubt!

eric,

pick-up?

mason
May 9, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
BuddyOmar

Hold up mega. Come on stop it five. You my nigga, but some of your products have deceiving titles. Gold ring that isn't gold ok, alright that's cool, it's gold tone and then transforms to silver/gunmetal whatever.

But how come you said that hoodie was Cashmere when the materials are 100% Acrylic?

That imitation Cashmere lifestyle. That's like me calling a jacket "Suede Jacket" but it's made of Nubuck. Yall should really provide the listed materials that compose your clothing on your website and provide more photographs angles. Just constructive criticism.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 9, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

For all them ATL niggas. How limited is this Mega??

May 9, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Dat1Dude562

^ damn, those are fire. Wish i could cop sad

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

May 9, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
whatisthis

Those definitely needs to be released online. Even if extremely limited.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Please login first to reply.