Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 6, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
northbayx415

What is this pentagram shorts people speak of? Is there pics of them out?

TPTB Coming Soon!

May 6, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
mason

What is this pentagram shorts people speak of? Is there pics of them out?

s/s '12 in-store sample.
May 6, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
High_Life#916

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320896791407?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1216

someone buy this

someone ban this guy
Wtf y?
May 6, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320896791407?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1216

someone buy this

someone ban this guy
Wtf y?

It says read the rules on the first page and one of this is my to sell anything on the thread Thats why

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 6, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
chincechilla

Hey, any way for me to get the gunmetal ring if im up in canada?

thanks
Order it online.
Hey, any way for me to get the gunmetal ring if im up in canada?

thanks
Order it online.

There's no option for canada on the site though.
May 6, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
High_Life#916

someone buy this

someone ban this guy
Wtf y?

It says read the rules on the first page and one of this is my to sell anything on the thread Thats why
Then call everyone out who posts that type of shit n breaks any of the other rules, I've seen multiple ppl post that type of shit since they started trying to enforce the rules and no one said SHIT to em. If u ain't gonna do that then just shut ur mouth n let the moderators do THEIR job corny ass tattle tale ass niggas
May 6, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
mason

"corny ass tattle tale ass niggas"
had me rollin'.
May 6, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
Uncle Jack

someone buy this

someone ban this guy
Wtf y?

Then call everyone out who posts that type of shit n breaks any of the other rules, I've seen multiple ppl post that type of shit since they started trying to enforce the rules and no one said SHIT to em. If u ain't gonna do that then just shut ur mouth n let the moderators do THEIR job corny ass tattle tale ass niggas

Your so gay hahaha

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 6, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
High_Life#916

someone buy this

someone ban this guy
Wtf y?

Your so gay hahaha
Coming from a dude that try'd to get another man banned on an Internet forum. Haha gtfoh fuck boy.
May 6, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
brothermusic27

someone buy this

someone ban this guy
Wtf y?

Your so gay hahaha
Coming from a dude that try'd to get another man banned on an Internet forum. Haha gtfoh fuck boy.

Behold and see US, You pass by US.. You are now once was I. US i am now, You soon will be. Prepare for death and Follow Me: @brothermusic27

May 6, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
High_Life#916

^^haha I'm hella weak lol
May 6, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
commonflaw

Sold my Funeral for 150$ , that legal hustle cool Thanks for tripling a nigga money doe
May 6, 2012 @ 09:04 AM
High_Life#916

Sold my Funeral for 150$ , that legal hustle cool Thanks for tripling a nigga money doe
Came up my dude, reason y I wanted a few of em.
May 6, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
BlackScale

Mega, Black scale and 5th need to create some more magic!

Yes we will be releasing more.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 6, 2012 @ 09:49 AM
BlackScale

Please stop being angry people on the Black Scale thread.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 6, 2012 @ 09:52 AM
BlackScale

When I'm broke I'm the same person and when I'm rich I'm the same person. Nothing will ever change me. If you know me you will understand.

May 6, 2012 @ 12:29 PM
lovedmndlife

I always wanted that palindrome T, that was the bomb

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 6, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
Z

Why is it that we never get Pop Up shops in DC? OF went across the world but came no where near the nations capitol. Fuck man...

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

May 6, 2012 @ 02:40 PM

Inactive

Seriously, post your stupid immature gifs (people), but yo mega I am not sure anymore what your purpose is. You have been put in a very blessed situation and posess amazing marketing and artistic abilities in your textile manufacturing, but you have people who actually want your clothes and like a group of habitual, rule-breaking, fucktards in this very thread claiming fame about how they are buying your clothes on your site that is crashing for 10+ hours, while those who missed missed are forced to resort to basically paying ridiculous prices, or miss out. Let me reiterate that we are the people who actually appreciate these clothes you allege you want your fans to appreciate, while those who DON'T are not.

Just my opinion, but I believe it seriously is some time to implement some sort of QUANTITY control or something, because this is just blood-boiling. I can't be doing this with you and your brand if this is what it is come to. Yes yadayadayada, you are the owner, and by me not buying won't matter to you, but I mean ayo, I am actually a loyal fan, who cares to put your designs and idea into my everyday lifestyle, and share with others.

I will be forever angry about missing a Silence snap, this is ridiculous. Not to mention your stores don't do instore phone orders anymore, when I was just able to phone order the leather funeral not too long ago. I see where this is going already...

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

May 6, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
slaytanic666

Black Scale Atlanta here we come.
when is BLACK SCALE coming to CHICAGO???
May 6, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
asapflacko

Kitty Mega will come through for us "B-LIFERS" if there's another fuck up then, us loyal fans can start to get nervous/jump ship. Great point on the Quantity thing though, 1 per person should be the rule. WTF you clothing your family? Fuck a reseller.
May 6, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
jamesdesiree

this tread is so crazy lol big fan of BS from Japan. <3
May 6, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
Dat1Dude562

Seriously, post your stupid immature gifs (people), but yo mega I am not sure anymore what your purpose is. You have been put in a very blessed situation and posess amazing marketing and artistic abilities in your textile manufacturing, but you have people who actually want your clothes and like a group of habitual, rule-breaking, fucktards in this very thread claiming fame about how they are buying your clothes on your site that is crashing for 10+ hours, while those who missed missed are forced to resort to basically paying ridiculous prices, or miss out. Let me reiterate that we are the people who actually appreciate these clothes you allege you want your fans to appreciate, while those who DON'T are not.

Just my opinion, but I believe it seriously is some time to implement some sort of QUANTITY control or something, because this is just blood-boiling. I can't be doing this with you and your brand if this is what it is come to. Yes yadayadayada, you are the owner, and by me not buying won't matter to you, but I mean ayo, I am actually a loyal fan, who cares to put your designs and idea into my everyday lifestyle, and share with others.

I will be forever angry about missing a Silence snap, this is ridiculous. Not to mention your stores don't do instore phone orders anymore, when I was just able to phone order the leather funeral not too long ago. I see where this is going already...

No hate, but you're always dropping money on Supreme and then I see your FS thread and your prices are beyond ridiculous. You charge more than other resellers. You've been complaining many times on how you missed out on a silence snap because you want to get a special pm from mega telling you that he'll hook it up. Just pay the rape and see how it feels for once.

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

May 6, 2012 @ 08:50 PM

Inactive

I cut low prices outside of threads, i also don't go parading around threads with my listings, or give stupid subliminal messages about checking out my listing.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

May 6, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
derekrosenyc

Need the 420 drop. completely fucked up not grabbing it
May 6, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
dogmask

I get why you mad about missing out on a hat but FOREVER ANGRY come on man wake up and smell the roses and don't beat yourself up about it. there'll always be another (hat)release that might even be more your thing and will make you forget all about the silence snap in the first place.

woof woof

May 6, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
LUPS

You're still a re-selling bitch, Kitty. So shut the fuck up and buy one at re-sale prices.
Mega doesn't care you missed out. It was limited and not everyone that wants one will get one; that's the point of it being limited.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 6, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
High_Life#916

Fuck a reseller.
Said it perfect, fuck a reseller. Been dealing wit em since i got in the shoe game 7 years ago.
May 6, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
Gli x Azzurri

every time I wear my Hubert Pentagram out I get complements on complements.

about that life.
May 6, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
mason

every time I wear my Hubert Pentagram out I get complements on complements.

about that life.

same, same.
definitely one of my all time, favorite pick-ups.

Please login first to reply.