Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 3, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
vafins

those lighters are dope anyone wanna do a pick up for me?

I'm going on Saturday but you can't ship any lighters without taking the lighter fluid out

forreal Ive bought lighters online and shit?

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 3, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
LUXDIV

One thing I can say is we have two lines in SF 415.981.9691 and we try to answer everyone's calls regarding their orders. Pretty soon will get more lines but for now since we are still very small we an only handle two lines.

Maybe will shut down the online store for a while and you will only be able to go to Black Scale stores. Seems like that's the best thing to do till we situate everything and handle everyone's orders.

Seems like everyone is just bitching. I understand your frustrations and again I'm bummed out too but we are doing our best. Didn't know it was going to be this much bitching from the people we do this for.

Again if you're not satisfied with our service please do not shop at our stores and online stores. We do our best and you can support another brand.

dont take away the online orders for the people who DON'T cry about it.
when is the Hawaii pop-up supposed to happen?
May 3, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
commonflaw

finally here cool BLVCK SCVLE
May 3, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

I'm going on Saturday but you can't ship any lighters without taking the lighter fluid out

What way did they ship?? And I know the supreme lights didn't come with fluid

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 3, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
vafins

What way did they ship?? And I know the supreme lights didn't come with fluid

well zippos dont come with fluid because you can easily refill those, but I cant remember but I know for sure I had a friend from FLA send me some dolphins lighters in just one of those manilla mailing envelopes through USPS

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 3, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
Sean

Meg@ grow up man, you don't want people to complain in the thread? How about you don't fuck up?

You sound like a little kid on the playground "well well maybe we'll just shut down the online store" trying to throw it in our faces or something. And if you do fuck up, rather than livejournaling on hypebeast how about you work to fix it? How about you offer some reconciliation other than - oh we fucked up have fun waiting mad weeks for the stuff you already paid for. Why aren't you guys patient? blahblah. Like this would fly in any business aside from one that only deals with kids.

And here you and all the other dickriders go telling me if I don't like it, don't buy it. Great because I did but I won't make that mistake ever again. And it took me 3 fucking days to cancel my order too and that oh so great customer service rep Ryan G lied to me about calling me back/e-mailing and then your phone was busy for like 2 days. I had to call 46 times...46 just to get my money back.

You best believe I won't wear your brand because I wouldn't want anyone on the street to know I'm a big enough bitch to be jerked around by you numbskulls for weeks just to get a hat or a screen printed hanes.
May 3, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
Youth In Asia

^Got em coach

FPM - MUCKFATH

May 3, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
solexsup

Well damn.
May 3, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
kushfilled

One thing I can say is we have two lines in SF 415.981.9691 and we try to answer everyone's calls regarding their orders. Pretty soon will get more lines but for now since we are still very small we an only handle two lines.

Maybe will shut down the online store for a while and you will only be able to go to Black Scale stores. Seems like that's the best thing to do till we situate everything and handle everyone's orders.

Seems like everyone is just bitching. I understand your frustrations and again I'm bummed out too but we are doing our best. Didn't know it was going to be this much bitching from the people we do this for.

Again if you're not satisfied with our service please do not shop at our stores and online stores. We do our best and you can support another brand.

bitches, there just ungrateful.

FVCKBLVCK

May 3, 2012 @ 07:24 PM

Inactive

I thought mayweather vs cotto was saturday?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

May 3, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
artistiq

I have a XL Anti-Industry Tee in white that I need to sell, cousin said it was too big and I'm having trouble even selling it... -_-

I'm trying to sell it for what I paid for it from black scale, hmu.
May 3, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
Uncle Jack

Meg@ grow up man, you don't want people to complain in the thread? How about you don't fuck up?

You sound like a little kid on the playground "well well maybe we'll just shut down the online store" trying to throw it in our faces or something. And if you do fuck up, rather than livejournaling on hypebeast how about you work to fix it? How about you offer some reconciliation other than - oh we fucked up have fun waiting mad weeks for the stuff you already paid for. Why aren't you guys patient? blahblah. Like this would fly in any business aside from one that only deals with kids.

And here you and all the other dickriders go telling me if I don't like it, don't buy it. Great because I did but I won't make that mistake ever again. And it took me 3 fucking days to cancel my order too and that oh so great customer service rep Ryan G lied to me about calling me back/e-mailing and then your phone was busy for like 2 days. I had to call 46 times...46 just to get my money back.

You best believe I won't wear your brand because I wouldn't want anyone on the street to know I'm a big enough bitch to be jerked around by you numbskulls for weeks just to get a hat or a screen printed hanes.

It's a tough situation, I'm a loyal BS customer, love the designs n concepts, over all it's an insane brand,
But we the customers arnt "bitching"
We just wanna wear the stuff we bought
And we just feels like we arnt being takin care of
And as customers that's all we want
As a Hawaii resident I cannot go to a Black Scale Store
We cannot do a "phone" orders either
If the BS online store is gone, I'd be pretty bumbed
But I would still buy from mltd or karma loop
It's just a shame, I just wanna rock Black Scale...

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 3, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
aqueduct

Still haven't fuckin gotten my email or anything about my Funeral. Almost 2 weeks now..
May 3, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
Deccck

Call the SF store. Complaining in this thread won't do anything.
May 3, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
slap

Still haven't fuckin gotten my email or anything about my Funeral. Almost 2 weeks now..

If you haven't gotten one, then you're probably part of the group that has to wait a few more weeks while they make more hats.
Patience my friend. Also, read past pages in the thread.

Also @ sean. Get out bro.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 3, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
odb.

meg@, that'd be dope if you drop the two-finger ring with the vsvp collection. let your customers (especially international) save some money on shipping, ya feel me ? cool
May 3, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
BlackScale

Amazing visuals

AMAZING

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 3, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
BlackScale

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH ASS MOFO. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. GROW UP?

HAHA. I WOULDN'T EVER WANT YOU WEARING BLACK SCALE ANYWAY. LOL.

WE DON'T PRINT ON HANES DUMBASS. GET OFF MY THREAD.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 3, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
BlackScale

YOU GOT A REFUND RIGHT?

BELIVE ME WE BEEN CONTACTING PEOPLE. IM STOKED A WACK ASS DUDE LIKE YOU ISN'T WEARING BLACK SCALE. GO BUY ANOTHER BRAND.

May 3, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
BlackScale

BLVCK Two Finger ring in gunmetal release May 12th @ Black Scale stores and online at Black-Scale.com

Gunmetal colorway is the original colorway we first released.

This release is limited to 100 pieces. 25 each store and 25 online.
Is it going to be $65.00 like the gold one?

YESSIR.

May 3, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
BlackScale

HOW ABOUT YOU SUCK MY DICK? LOL

YES THE OWNER IS TELLING YOU TO SUCK HIS DICK.

LOL

May 3, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
BlackScale

Amazing visuals

Video and song are crack. Sorry if this has been asked before but did that VSVP hat ever drop?
i think its dropping this month

DROPPING IN A MONTH OR SO. WAITING ON NEW ERA TO SHIP

May 3, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
BlackScale

It's a tough situation, I'm a loyal BS customer, love the designs n concepts, over all it's an insane brand,
But we the customers arnt "bitching"
We just wanna wear the stuff we bought
And we just feels like we arnt being takin care of
And as customers that's all we want
As a Hawaii resident I cannot go to a Black Scale Store
We cannot do a "phone" orders either
If the BS online store is gone, I'd be pretty bumbed
But I would still buy from mltd or karma loop
It's just a shame, I just wanna rock Black Scale...

I THINK WE ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOU FAM. WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE. JUST BECAUSE THIS RELEASE WE ARE HAVING ISSUES DONT THINK OUR SERVICE ISNT A+

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE COMPLAINING HAPPENED TO NEW CUSTOMERS THAT CAME AND BOUGHT THE NEW RELEASES AND OUR FUCKING SHIT CRASHED.

IF YOU GUYS WANT EXPLANATIONS FROM ME TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN AND MY APOLOGIES AREN'T ENOUGH WHAT CAN I DO.

IM STOKED WE REFUNDED A BUNCH OF ORDERS SO WE DON'T GET ANYMORE COMPLAINTS.

May 3, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
RyandaGod

god damn, Mega just went in on em
May 3, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
BlackScale

A$VP Rocky | Goldie (Explicit) Video http://www.black-scale.com/?p=4231

May 3, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
Uncle Jack

that goldie video is sooooo fuckin sick, straight up best video ive seen since Otis

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 3, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Meg@ just went HAM on the masses. Rightfully so.

Shit happens; It's life.
May 3, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
BlackScale

We make product for the people that love what we do and not to whore out. In the end of the day we do this for us and our customers that truly love what we do. We do our part and will get better. Honestly I would be frustrated too if I waited this long for my shit but we are fixing the problem.

Again if you are tired of waiting email RyanG@Black-Scale.com and will refund you asap.

Easy money.

May 3, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
chrismagana

i was gonna write one of these bad boys yesterday when i recieved half my order in the mail, didnt get my funeral hat. Got reassured from mega that if they took our money, that were covered. emailed ryan twice, he said that he got both my orders and that they would be on the way, thats what he told me. package finally comes, no hat. No email from anyone or call saying whats up. My homie orderd the same thing at the same time, he got his shit more than a week ago, he got his hat PLUS 2 shirts he did not order. it was obviously a mistake, but it made me pissed. So i called the store today ( which everyone should do) ryan answers and tells me what he tells everyone thats missing their hats. The site crashed and allowed people to order something that was out of stock, but he has us all on a list and theyre making hats right now for us, theyre at the printer being made. we can wait, or get a refund. he was totally cool and helpful, and he apologized for everything. definitely made me feel better now that i know what the hells going on from the source. The only issue i have with BS was the communication aspect, all we wanted to know was where our stuff was. i guess for some complaining on here was theyre only option. but at the end of the day we love and support your brand meg, telling the people paying hard earned money for your product (that they have yet to see) that theyre "bitching" and to" go support another brand" isnt cool man. as for everyone else just be patient, call the store untill you get throguh if you really want to know whats up.
May 3, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
Deccck

BLVCK Two Finger ring in gunmetal release May 12th @ Black Scale stores and online at Black-Scale.com

Gunmetal colorway is the original colorway we first released.

This release is limited to 100 pieces. 25 each store and 25 online.
Is it going to be $65.00 like the gold one?

YESSIR.
cool That's an instacop from me.

Please login first to reply.