May 2, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
DarkGrapes

HB fam, school me on something...those Comme Des Garcons Play Her shirts that Black Scale made a few months back...did those ever get released? I remember a legal issue with them or something.

Never released, but they put some in the last round of Black Boxes.

Word...I just got one in mine.

we couldn't sell them so we gave them away as gifts in the last ever black boxes.

Much appreciated too, Mega. Design is tight.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 2, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
rig510

I talked to Ryan on the phone today and turns out my Funeral order was part of the glitch and like others have stated he offered me a refund or said that they are making more of them for the customers who got them through the glitch and that it would take about 2-3 weeks.

As for the hoodie/tees that I ordered, he said that they should be shipped by the end of the week and that they are going by order number.

Nice dude and was definitely helpful. Trying my best to be patient, I just wish I had my stuff already.

Good to know. Finally got through on the line, but he never got around to calling me back. Just want my SSUR tee sad

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

May 2, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
BuddyOmar

Yo anybody been in the black scale NYC store? How is it? Is it worth checking out? Buddy finna be in New York the next couple days and wanted to check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 2, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Anyone cop that ssur tee?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 2, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
VOMITSPIT

HB fam, school me on something...those Comme Des Garcons Play Her shirts that Black Scale made a few months back...did those ever get released? I remember a legal issue with them or something.

Never released, but they put some in the last round of Black Boxes.

Word...I just got one in mine.

we couldn't sell them so we gave them away as gifts in the last ever black boxes.

Fuck, so that's what happened with those. Was waiting for those to release, would have copped a black box if I would've known that would be included. Let me know if anyone has a brand new unworn one in medium.

My 4/20 gears gonna be here tomorrow cool

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

May 2, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
peps

Finally got my tracking number for the black box smile got a $100 dollar box and it weighs 1 pound sad
May 2, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
asapflacko

Werd waiting on my ssur tee as well as my purple swag, would have been nice to get the asap rebel tour tee. Any1 who has that size m or L lemme know.

And BuddyO you should check out the NY shop, little small but dope layout, dope art (that biggie piece is nuts) OG gotti espresso machine plus they sell ssur so swag out and COMME DES FUCKDOWN
May 2, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
Deccck

Finally got my tracking number for the black box smile got a $100 dollar box and it weighs 1 pound sad
If you actually read the thread you would know what the weight is just a number they put down and doesn't correspond to anything.

Fuck
May 2, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
itspremedoe

I am sick and fucking tired of all the bullshit dealing with Mason/Haters life.... you guys said your shit the first few times on the thread, okay we understand you want to put it out but having constant posts about it and then mason getting a million people to vouch for him.... just PM each other and Mason make a thread somewhere else for your selling rep so people can vouch for you there and then you can refer people to that thread. I get it... some shit happened and you guys want to clear it but it's not fair to us who enjoy coming to this thread everyday to have to read that shit 24/7. Hope you guys settle this problem outside of this thread. Peace.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

May 2, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
odb.

does anyone know what usps lettermail means? it sounds like it's being shipped in one of those padded envelopes.
May 2, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
mason

I am sick and fucking tired of all the bullshit dealing with Mason/Haters life.... you guys said your shit the first few times on the thread, okay we understand you want to put it out but having constant posts about it and then mason getting a million people to vouch for him.... just PM each other and Mason make a thread somewhere else for your selling rep so people can vouch for you there and then you can refer people to that thread. I get it... some shit happened and you guys want to clear it but it's not fair to us who enjoy coming to this thread everyday to have to read that shit 24/7. Hope you guys settle this problem outside of this thread. Peace.

understood.
currently in the process of finding a solution.
my apologies to the thread as a whole.

love, love,
mason
May 2, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

@itspreme LOL okay? im pretty sure we stopped hours ago. its the dumbasses like you that bring shit back up. GTFO you troll

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 2, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
BlackScale

Get that shit outta here. Lol.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 2, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
Gli x Azzurri

BLVCK SCVLE stickers need to drop Meg@

I'm bout that life. cool
May 2, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

forreal everytime id go to SF id ask rezzy about those stickers. hes been saying real soon for about 2 years now haha

May 2, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
mason

completely off-topic
but recently visited a thread regarding education.
therefore,
which college do you attend?
*or high school
May 2, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
The Fiasco

completely off-topic
therefore,
*or high school

depaul university. if you're talking to anyone in the thread???

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 2, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
BuddyOmar

completely off-topic
therefore,
*or high school

Nigga how come you go out of your way to type your shit like that? You seem like a cool dude, but you writing like one of those bitches on facebook. Writing your jawns like disjointed poetry. Just curious homie.

"omq dhat niqqa luk qute af!11 <3 <3 <3,

heyyyyyy

luv, luv, dhat niqqa tyrese gibson. mwaaahhhh id def wyfe him up jajajajaja smile)))))))"

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 2, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
mason

completely off-topic
therefore,
*or high school

Nigga how come you go out of your way to type your shit like that? You seem like a cool dude, but you writing like one of those bitches on facebook. Writing your jawns like disjointed poetry. Just curious homie.

heyyyyyy

luv, luv, dhat niqqa tyrese gibson. mwaaahhhh id def wyfe him up jajajajaja smile)))))))"

H4bIt
MyY baAAd Buuddii0m4r
WHu7 sK00l u g0o 2?
May 2, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Guys - We're almost catching up to Diamond Supply. Small victories.
May 2, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
DarkGrapes

Copped but still waiting for shipping...

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 2, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Copped but still waiting for shipping...

Damn I want one hah never knew they released online

May 2, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
bpeezus

G.O.O.D Music Producer interviewed by Karmaloop rocking BS x Primitive

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/41332494?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=00a850" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>
May 2, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
Deccck

understood.

love, love,
mason
Every time you say "love, love" I want to punch you in the face.
May 2, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
BuddyOmar

completely off-topic
therefore,
*or high school

heyyyyyy

H4bIt
MyY baAAd Buuddii0m4r
WHu7 sK00l u g0o 2?

Broward College fam. Small community college type jawn in Florida.

May 2, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
mason

understood.

love, love,
mason
Every time you say "love, love" I want to punch you in the face.

every single post made by me is shut down.
from stating my opinion to apologizing for a mistake.
my tendencies completely differ from yours.
my style of living completely differs from yours.
the way my speech appears on-screen differs from yours.
my words reflect myself.
for example, BuddyOmar. shouts to BuddyOmar.
definitive tendencies. [i.e. #OYYOYSL]
difference? no.
people on an online forum recognize you by a username
&& the content of your posts.
do you.
cut the nonstop hate.
please.
May 2, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
itspremedoe

Wow I made a great fucking point and get called a troll and shitted on? Really?.. wow. I stick up for the thread and then gave good constructive criticism so they could better their problem. Whatever man...

May 2, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
mason

Wow I made a great fucking point and get called a troll and shitted on? Really?.. wow. I stick up for the thread and then gave good constructive criticism so they could better their problem. Whatever man...

not you itspremedoe
directed @ Deccck
misunderstanding.
May 2, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
jaded

This is exactly right.

Mason, if you want seller feedback, you need to make a thread for yourself in the Buyer/Seller feedback forum:
http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/

The rest of the issue between you two needs to be settled privately. Please get things back on topic now, thanks!

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 2, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
itspremedoe

No Mason, I'm not upset at you. I meant the backlash I got from others and Meg@... sucks man, you do good and get negative shit like that, especially from someone I can honestly say I look up to (Meg@ and his accomplishments within the BS brand). This may be just another thread on HB to others but I really enjoy this thread so idk what else to say. Bullshit that no one say things my way but you can't always win.

Please login first to reply.