April 25, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Lol damn might want to call reezy

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

April 25, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
FCKNsteez

copped the two bandannas and a tee from the SF store today... gotta exchange the shirt tho cause the white its a weird off white..

[/img]
April 25, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
BlackScale

copped the two bandannas and a tee from the SF store today... gotta exchange the shirt tho cause the white its a weird off white..

[/img]

[/img]

It's not supposed to be white. It's a faded grey. It looks better that way.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 25, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
BlackScale

Who has a funeral hat they wanna let go for retail?

slept.

hope you don't mean slept on you. tried selling me one for $135 haha

and damn @ soulja boy, such a swagger jacker. took A$APS style reaaaal quick, he tried taking wiz khalifa's too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_-c-wgzPoU

sold three snapbacks today for retail [+postal fees]

Where you get all your Snapbacks???

san francisco meg@.
all in all, purchasing and shipping
A$VP to the familia on the thread.
convenience.

I see. Thank you.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 25, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
BuddyOmar

Hey buddy, you ever figure out how to keep the creases out those black scale jawns?

Nope. Never did. No offense to mega but i ain't buy BS footwear until thee quality gets better. I was a bit disappointed with the snake skin jawns. They arrived like a nigga played 5 on 5 ball for 48 minutes in them. Jawns had more creases than my 6 year old forces

the fuck you ballin in em for tho

SMFH...

Ayo Mason, fuck a snapback fam get this nigga some Hooked on Phonics, my G. That lack of comprehension kinda young on you, b.

Nah i'm clowing you son but on the real, I was mad disappointed with the Poison Pack quality. Black Scale's Cut & Sew quality is a hundred times better though. The A$AP hoodie has incredible fucking quality. Kinda SMHing at the older cut and sew now. The older shit looks and feels mad cheap in comparison.

Mega yall should try to mature your shit even more fam. Like go back to the old BS cut and sew designs but with the new cut and sew quality. I'm talking like more of the triple black colors, shit like that. Studded Letterman was one of my favorite pieces but the shit kinda fits young on me now b. Just a suggestion.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 25, 2012 @ 06:48 AM
FCKNsteez

[/img]

[/img]

It's not supposed to be white. It's a faded grey. It looks better that way.

really? the one that was on display looked hella white..
April 25, 2012 @ 06:48 AM
BuddyOmar

By the way Mega, is the Otto Biker Jacket made of chambray/denim?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 25, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
ignorantian

[/img]

send me on of those Vices b
April 25, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
FCKNsteez

they threw those in when I copped the stuff..havent even took a look at it lol
April 25, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
superb

bs sf had 20 funeral snaps left; called them today.
just trying to help yall.

~( wavy )~

April 25, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
mason

Hey buddy, you ever figure out how to keep the creases out those black scale jawns?

Nope. Never did. No offense to mega but i ain't buy BS footwear until thee quality gets better. I was a bit disappointed with the snake skin jawns. They arrived like a nigga played 5 on 5 ball for 48 minutes in them. Jawns had more creases than my 6 year old forces

the fuck you ballin in em for tho

SMFH...

Ayo Mason, fuck a snapback fam get this nigga some Hooked on Phonics, my G. That lack of comprehension kinda young on you, b.

Nah i'm clowing you son but on the real, I was mad disappointed with the Poison Pack quality. Black Scale's Cut & Sew quality is a hundred times better though. The A$AP hoodie has incredible fucking quality. Kinda SMHing at the older cut and sew now. The older shit looks and feels mad cheap in comparison.

Mega yall should try to mature your shit even more fam. Like go back to the old BS cut and sew designs but with the new cut and sew quality. I'm talking like more of the triple black colors, shit like that. Studded Letterman was one of my favorite pieces but the shit kinda fits young on me now b. Just a suggestion.

broseph needs a leapfrog.
April 25, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
ignorantian

they threw those in when I copped the stuff..havent even took a look at it lol

ok lol well you got three bruh hook me up with one cool
April 25, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
BuddyOmar

By the way Mega, is the Otto Biker Jacket made of chambray/denim?

i believe they are. the material felt good when i saw it @ kicks/ hi. i woulda copped but i dont need a thick jacket like that in 80+ degrees humid weather in the summer lol

SMFH...im in the same boat fam. Florida gang over here. I like to layer my outfits doe.

April 25, 2012 @ 09:54 AM
traintracks

a little off topic but meg@, do you remember Damon Gee ?
April 25, 2012 @ 03:27 PM
jlaz93

Copped 3 shirts on 4/20 and a black box last sunday for 250, just got my shipping for one of the orders. Only 3 pounds so I hope its the 3 shirts, because 3 pounds for a 250 black box is pretty dam light.
April 25, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
kcufboy

Does anyone know if BSLA has any funeral snaps left?
April 25, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
streetx

We got that Black Scale online for the Australian Homies.
www.streetx.com.au

www.streetx.com.au
April 25, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
commonflaw

Finally got confirmation on the Black Box I ordered 10 days ago cool Supposed to be here tomorrow! I are very excite.
April 25, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
3bgbenji

Copped 3 shirts on 4/20 and a black box last sunday for 250, just got my shipping for one of the orders. Only 3 pounds so I hope its the 3 shirts, because 3 pounds for a 250 black box is pretty dam light.

For reals tho, I got a 50 dollar one and my shit is 4 pounds.
Supposed to arrive today.

NWOT OLIVE CAMEL CAMP FOR SALE 70 shipped NWT White Mantra SZ L 55 Shipped Buy both for 105 shipped.

April 25, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
dogmask

black scale limited edition paving stone.

woof woof

April 25, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
bpeezus

anyone got the leather funeral snap for sale?
April 25, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
commonflaw

lmao. black scale limited edition 2 pound aerobic dumbell set.
April 25, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
3bgbenji

lmao. black scale limited edition 2 pound aerobic dumbell set.

We'll see who has the last laugh later today.

NWOT OLIVE CAMEL CAMP FOR SALE 70 shipped NWT White Mantra SZ L 55 Shipped Buy both for 105 shipped.

April 25, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
dogmask

it's not as if I'm HOPING you get a stone bro haha. be sure to let us know what was in it.

woof woof

April 25, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
DarkGrapes

Got my confirmation on my $50 Blvck Box. Due in today. Shipping weight is 3 pounds but I'm a 2X so my shit's heavier, lol. I'll post up pics when I open it tho

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

April 25, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Stoplooklisten

Check your account under "my orders". Should tell you which one is the one that shipped.
April 25, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
jlaz93

I've never made an account, guess I'll just wait. Really hope my $250 box isn't only 3 lbs.

Surprised my box hasn't shipped out since its been 8 days now since I sent my size sheet it.
April 25, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
db

suspended

the weight of your box doesnt mean anything lol
its not an exact weight. when you make all the labels you just put a random weight on it.
its not exact in any way

April 25, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
RyandaGod

anyone who copped stuff from the 420 collab have their stuff shipped yet?
April 25, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
slap

A $50 box is
1 hat, 4 tshirts
Or
1 cut and sew, 3 tshirt
See if I'm right.

My best deal was my $25 box = 2 tshirts, 1 tank, carabiner + iron-on patch

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Please login first to reply.