SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
January 26, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Seppuku

Back on topic, I had my Oregon Fuck Swag tee on today,I had three different young cats ask me about it. The scales are about to tip in Louisville in 2012.

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

January 26, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
POISENCTRLCC

mega , if you dont mind sharing.. what are your religious beliefs/ system of beliefs ?

http://brainbandits.com

January 26, 2012 @ 11:42 AM
BlackScale

mega , if you dont mind sharing.. what are your religious beliefs/ system of beliefs ?

I respect everyone's views on what religion they follow and or worship and I only ask to respect my views when I say

"I don't have a face to my god".

I believe in all the gods that exist but I choose to follow none of them because I won't know till I past away. I have my way of dealing with spirituality and I do believe in higher power but I don't agree which faith to follow and then let the other person know that follows another faith that their faith might not be the right way and my way is the only way so I choose to avoid conflict through religion.

I was raised in a Cathlic home but I decided not to follow religion when hearing kids being molested by priests when watching the news or reading the newspaper etc. I remember my own friends telling me I am going to hell because I don't follow their god and to be here on earth hearing about rape, molestation, killings, war, drugs and all types of other crazy shit that happens everyday around us you think hell is any different? I mean yes they say it's hot in hell but it's fucked up on earth and it has four seasons.

I think for me energy and having balance is key to finding that spiritual place and also treating people good that it will be returned in other forms which are good. Keeping it very simple.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 26, 2012 @ 11:52 AM
BlackScale

And no I don't worship the devil but I know evil exist and I will never forget that it's as strong as anything else.

As good as people are they can be as fucked up.

Maybe it's my past and how much fucked up shit I seen in the past. It makes you stronger and it should never bring you down.

Negative should always be turned to a positive outcome. Always move forward. People will always try to hurt you but you have to get over it and keep moving forward.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 26, 2012 @ 12:51 PM

Inactive

just as long as you are positive and spread good, i feel you will be forgiven, if my teachings (Judaism), or any other teachings prove to be the truth in the next life imo.

but you know religion is powerful, i.e palestive vs israel & libya vs syria. iran vs US, thailand vs cambodia, etc.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

January 26, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
Seppuku

Mega, I can definitely feel what you are saying. Now I was raised to believe in Christ and God by my mother who was baptist and father who was Catholic. In what I consider an extemporaneous decision I became Catholic. As I researched more and into the c church I became more and more disgusted with the past. With that said I do not blame every member of the church as a collective whole but it was enough to dissuade me from continuing in practice. Although I stil l very much believe in God personally, I feel it is up to each and every individual to find what works for them and if nothing works so be it, it is their journey.Like kitty said as long as people live positive it will be noted. I love when someone ignorant sees a black scale shirt of mine and asks or outright tells me it has the symbolism of satanism, I usually just laugh and tell them to read a book. I wish more people would worry about their own lives and deeds then spending so much time casting judgement on others behind some church shield.

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

January 26, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
eddiewonton

I respect everyone's views on what religion they follow and or worship and I only ask to respect my views when I say

I believe in all the gods that exist but I choose to follow none of them because I won't know till I past away. I have my way of dealing with spirituality and I do believe in higher power but I don't agree which faith to follow and then let the other person know that follows another faith that their faith might not be the right way and my way is the only way so I choose to avoid conflict through religion.

I was raised in a Cathlic home but I decided not to follow religion when hearing kids being molested by priests when watching the news or reading the newspaper etc. I remember my own friends telling me I am going to hell because I don't follow their god and to be here on earth hearing about rape, molestation, killings, war, drugs and all types of other crazy shit that happens everyday around us you think hell is any different? I mean yes they say it's hot in hell but it's fucked up on earth and it has four seasons.

I think for me energy and having balance is key to finding that spiritual place and also treating people good that it will be returned in other forms which are good. Keeping it very simple.

Real shit, all religions are cults and its agendas are opposite of their "good" ideals.
January 26, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
dafuckisgoinon

what length is this tank top in "L" size.. anyone ??

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Double-Crossed-Tank-Top-in-Black/196658
January 26, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
Blvckcolvmn

I dont know what you mean.. Iv seen it in person, Its just a regular tank ... If you wear Large get it in a large. Unless you have an abnormally large gut or something...

Column

January 26, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

This Funeral hat is getting out of hand now lol

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

January 26, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
dogmask

still waitin on that re-release cause i missed out last time due to some miscommuncations.. hope i'm still gonna be the first motherfucker rockin one in holland tho

woof woof

January 26, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
BlackScale

Why?

January 26, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Why?

People are pming me to buy the hat for 90 never thought people would buy it for this much

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

January 26, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
POISENCTRLCC

And no I don't worship the devil but I know evil exist and I will never forget that it's as strong as anything else.

As good as people are they can be as fucked up.

Maybe it's my past and how much fucked up shit I seen in the past. It makes you stronger and it should never bring you down.

Negative should always be turned to a positive outcome. Always move forward. People will always try to hurt you but you have to get over it and keep moving forward.

thats very powerful mega...im the same way..ive read up on Islam, Christianity, Buddhism , Hinduism , Judaism ,Jainism ,Moorish Science/Prophet Noble Drew Ali and NOGE literature looking for common truths rather then division... i believe that there are multiple paths to enlightenment or salvation...

I respect ppls religion and im often even jealous that someone can just be given a system of beliefs at birth and they'll just take it as absolute truth....I couldnt...i Was raised baptist and it never made sense to me..it always felt like stories and manipulation..

Its dope to know that there are truth seekers out there...i think thats why i was always drawn to BS..i felt like this is what it represented but its nice to know definitely

form your own beliefs and principles to live by rather than someone elses..

http://brainbandits.com

January 27, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
BlackScale

Seek what makes you happy

January 27, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
low_k3y

Both the A$AP hoodies are tight. Is the only colorway black? Cause I heard rumors for a grey c/w too so im curious

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

January 27, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
Uncle Jack

simple as that

do on to others as you would like them to do you

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

January 27, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Update: A$ASP ROCKY – Wassup (Official Video) http://www.black-scale.com/

January 27, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE X KICKS HAWAII RELEASES TOMORROW AT BLACK SCALE SAN FRANCISCO AND ONLINE AT BLACK-SCALE.COM

January 27, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
e_money

just saw that BS X terror and now that is dope. Man do i miss Buried Alive, DonnyBrook, Snake eyes and FIRST BLOOD. dope shit mega.
January 27, 2012 @ 09:08 AM
BlackScale

just saw that BS X terror and now that is dope. Man do i miss Buried Alive, DonnyBrook, Snake eyes and FIRST BLOOD. dope shit mega.

Thanks E

More to come

January 27, 2012 @ 10:20 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Fuck Swag black/black will be re released next week online.

January 27, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Yo mega on the re-release for the hats are they being changed in anyway?

January 27, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
DearlyDeparted

Mega, whats good fam? Shout out the whole Black Scale Familia, its been a minute since I been on the forums....Fuck Swag

Veneratio Carus Mortuus Honor the Dearly Departed twitter.com/dearlydprtd info@dearlydprtd.com

January 27, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
mikebarn

the one that mega is wearing is the one thats coming out for the hoodie, its comes in black and grey

damn was really hopin' to cop that first one

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

January 27, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
ae86

I looked in the previous posts and didnt see it, does anyone know if any of the stores have the 9/11 tee in black XXL? I needs this in my life!

Hey Seppuku, I checked and unfortunately were out of stock for XXL we do have the tees in XL though.
January 27, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
Seppuku

I appreciate it cb1k, I wil just get a white one on the site. Thanks!

January 27, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
GasfaceRefill

Thanks E

More to come

restock?

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

January 27, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
Seppuku

Thanks E

More to come

restock?

Restock would be awesome, I can't believe I slept on that collab. I saw terror at the last krazy fest we had in louisvile back in like 04

January 27, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale Update: Black Scale x Kicks Hawaii http://www.black-scale.com/

Please login first to reply.