Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 25, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
BuddyOmar

Seen black scale in Zumies today. Is that permanent? T's I've never seen before, just 4 of them.

LOL...on some real shit that's how buddy found out about Black Scale. They had the 5th Column x BS Giza tee in there like 2 years ago. Fit of the shirt was weird as fuck though. Shit was like a turtle neck.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 25, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
stussyx10

Hey guys I have a few questions:

1. So is the VSVP collab dropping the 27th of Jan. or late February? Hate to be repetitive but I've seen both answers in here.

2. What exactly are the items in the VSVP collab? I've seen the black hoodie with the grey box in the chest area, and then also the Black Hoody that says VSVP and the pouch/pocket is the flag design. Also the hat with the leather strap. Are all these included? and what else am I missing?

3. When's that two finger gold ring dropping?

Thanks playas!
January 25, 2012 @ 08:25 AM
SCZetas

If I remember off the top of my head it was like 4 tees, 2 crews, 1 hoody/sweater, 1 snapback and (I want to say a fitted but don't quote me). To my general knowledge I am somewhat close to what Mega said. and its late Feb. he has said that repeatedly but I am assuming we are getting a preview of the pieces real soon.

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

January 25, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
stussyx10

word, yeah i know of these two hoodies. just want to confirm, really want the one in the 2nd pic

January 25, 2012 @ 10:17 AM
NOVUS IMPERIUM co.

Still waitin on that A$AP collab

www.novusimperiumclothing.bigcartel.com

January 25, 2012 @ 04:51 PM

Inactive

anyone here go to UC Davis? PM ME A$AP

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

January 25, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
blakplague

Seen black scale in Zumies today. Is that permanent? T's I've never seen before, just 4 of them.

LOL...on some real shit that's how buddy found out about Black Scale. They had the 5th Column x BS Giza tee in there like 2 years ago. Fit of the shirt was weird as fuck though. Shit was like a turtle neck.

It probably is. Zumiez is slowly killing the streetwear game.
January 25, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
blakplague

word, yeah i know of these two hoodies. just want to confirm, really want the one in the 2nd pic

Yea when is that second one coming out?
January 25, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
Kapitol

It's on Dr Jays now too. I ain't mad though as long as the brand doesn't get played out
January 25, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
Seppuku

I looked in the previous posts and didnt see it, does anyone know if any of the stores have the 9/11 tee in black XXL? I needs this in my life!

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

January 25, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Anyone know if the re-release on the FUNERAL or Silence hat is gonna change in anyway?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

January 25, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
homelessbaby

meg@,

will the funeral be non-leather this time? & cloth instead like Rocky's?

& does Rocky ever visit this thread? How does he know about Rick Owens and Raf Simons? They always post that stuff on the front of the HB site.

theres a Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman in NY buddy. SMH
January 25, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
ae86

Hey guys I have a few questions:

1. So is the VSVP collab dropping the 27th of Jan. or late February? Hate to be repetitive but I've seen both answers in here.

2. What exactly are the items in the VSVP collab? I've seen the black hoodie with the grey box in the chest area, and then also the Black Hoody that says VSVP and the pouch/pocket is the flag design. Also the hat with the leather strap. Are all these included? and what else am I missing?

3. When's that two finger gold ring dropping?

Thanks playas!

Like its been stated before, their is no set date yet, but it will probably drop sometime late Feb. Mega will keep you guys posted on the exact date. The two finger gold ring is set to drop in Feb as well.

I looked in the previous posts and didnt see it, does anyone know if any of the stores have the 9/11 tee in black XXL? I needs this in my life!

I will check for you on Friday at the LA shop and get back to you sir. Or better yet you can call any of the stores and ask if they have it in stock and place a phone order. That would be faster/easier.

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

January 25, 2012 @ 10:25 PM

Inactive

meg@,

& does Rocky ever visit this thread? How does he know about Rick Owens and Raf Simons? They always post that stuff on the front of the HB site.

meg@,

stfu, hood niggas that drink 40s and smoke blunts and say shit like, "i like to get purple money, smoke purple weed and fuck purple bitches" don't shop in stores like that.

January 25, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
slap

^ why you make that kind of assumption?
youre ignorant.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

January 25, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
Norrin Radd

meg@,

meg@,

stfu, hood niggas that drink 40s and smoke blunts and say shit like, "i like to get purple money, smoke purple weed and fuck purple bitches" don't shop in stores like that.

is that so?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

January 25, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
slap

@pretty kitty
read this
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/13/arts/music/asap-rocky-new-york-rapper-with-a-hint-of-elsewhere.html?pagewanted=all

“I used to go to Saks, I would go to Bergdorf, I would go to Barneys, I would go to thrift stores in SoHo.”
it also clearly states that he once asked a record label executive "to take him shopping at Barneys".

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

January 25, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
Dat1Dude562

meg@,

meg@,

Prime example:
Red Moleskin added. While I'm sipping this 40.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

January 25, 2012 @ 11:07 PM

Inactive

meg@,

meg@,

Mega, and I'm sure the rest of the team are kind enough to go through everybody's questions, no need to bring in any hate.
January 25, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
Seppuku

meg@,

meg@,

I am forever pullin a 40 of King Cobra out of my ol lady's Ferragamo bag. I guess you have never heard the phrase"Ghetto Fabulous?!"
Bastardized generalizations... and people wonder why there is still racism? "You smoke weed surely and drink Promie, then you nothing of Raf Simons must have heard about it on some street forum, cuz that nigga aint goin in the BG!"

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

January 25, 2012 @ 11:09 PM

Inactive

you fools are stupid. I'm from brooklyn, ny

crescent st, pitkin houses. none of my niggas knew/know ANY of this sorta shit. you suburban kids are fucking retarded.

@ Dat, im 23 years old and moved out of the hood. Rules don't apply to me. I am not the one talking about ignorant hood shit about fucking purple bitches.

if anyone truly deserves a fucking collab anyways, its SGP. Don't even get me fucking started on how My Enemies just bleeds a style thats Rocky stole and ran with.

January 25, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

crescent st, pitkin houses. none of my niggas knew/know ANY of this sorta shit. you suburban kids are fucking retarded.

@ Dat, im 23 years old and moved out of the hood. Rules don't apply to me. I am not the one talking about ignorant hood shit about fucking purple bitches.

if anyone truly deserves a fucking collab anyways, its SGP. Don't even get me fucking started on how My Enemies just bleeds a style thats Rocky stole and ran with.

Just get out of here

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

January 25, 2012 @ 11:27 PM

Inactive

ill choke the shit out of you.

January 25, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
Seppuku

Talk is real... I am laughing my ass off right now

January 25, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

January 25, 2012 @ 11:34 PM

Inactive

calm down buddy, just joking. let me cop that silence snapback tho.

January 25, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

i know. i dont have a silence but i do have another funeral hat

January 25, 2012 @ 11:37 PM

Inactive

PM me, it won't let me PM you.

January 25, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
Seppuku

i know. i dont have a silence but i do have another funeral hat

PM me on that to I have an offer. It wont let me PM either

January 26, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
Uncle Jack

u sound like a white suburban 16 year old kid homie

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Please login first to reply.