April 10, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
jeighteen

Anyone's order ship yet?
April 10, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Blvckcolvmn

Everybody that payed will get their order shipped to them. Trust. Some times Patience ain't easy but y'all just give it a few days

Column

April 10, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
wlllm

Just got tracking for my phone order. Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Instagram: @wlllm

April 10, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
Grizzly Adams

Got a nice $50 box

April 10, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
supremesole

Just got tracking for my phone order. Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

You got the quantum view email?
April 10, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
supremesole

Everybody that payed will get their order shipped to them. Trust. Some times Patience ain't easy but y'all just give it a few days

They wont take y'all money sit back & relax it will be @ your house this week.
April 10, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
iamfashionbsvp

I'm starting to think that the guy got email down wrong, sure hope not, I wanna have that good feeling tracking it knowing when it will come
April 10, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
hekas

any info on how many hats will be in stock for the 4/20 drop. missed out on the ASAP definetly don't wanna miss out on these caps.

whatkindsoupyoumake?

April 10, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
fristo0308

hey grizzly, your picture is broken.
also, when should I get an email about info/sizes for my blvck box?
April 10, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
BlackScale

AGAIN IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL RYAN OR REEZY AT 415.981.9691

ALL OF THE PHONE ORDERS THAT CAME INTO LA SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SHIPPED OUT TODAY.

ALL OF THE PHONE ORDERS THAT CAME INTO LA TODAY WILL SHIP TOMORROW.

NO MORE PHONE ORDERS. I DID WHAT I COULD DO BECAUSE OF THE ONLINE FUCK UP BUT WE WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS EVER.

IT'S GOTTEN TOO CRAZY AND WE WILL POST ONLINE AND MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS LET YOU GUYS KNOW AHEAD OF TIME.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 10, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
Blvckcolvmn

Chalk two up for retards making black scale get rid of things. First black boxs now phone orders. What do you unappreciative impatient people wanna do next?

Column

April 10, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
BlackScale

This Thursday we will release "This hoody can get you killed"

People are so worried about if we are donating money to the family and yes we are. Remember this piece is not to milk the victim it's to cause awareness of what happened. Yes it's heard all aroun the country but I want our world of street culture to embrace it and see how quick a life can be taken away.

Today we are talking about the next ill release from a brand you love and tomorrow we might lose a family member, friend or even ourselves.

Life is an amazing thing and everything we experience is beautiful. Let's remember it's more to life and we have to appreciate it.

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to check us out and express their opinions on the things we put out. Hope all of you enjoy the rest of your evening and see you mañana.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 10, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
BlackScale

Black-Scale.com

April 10, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
BuddyOmar

^LMFAO...mega i fucking hate ordering online. Get rid of it my nigga. It sucks. Even though I live in florida, I'll just send post cards with exactly what I want to order from the store. In fact, yall can just do away entirely with online ordering for anyone else either. Yall will save a shitload of money.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 10, 2012 @ 10:09 AM
BlackScale

Chalk two up for retards making black scale get rid of things. First black boxs now phone orders. What do you unappreciative impatient people wanna do next?

It's all good fam. Just making it better for everyone.

April 10, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
BlackScale

^LMFAO...mega i fucking hate ordering online. Get rid of it my nigga. It sucks. Even though I live in florida, I'll just send post cards with exactly what I want to order from the store. In fact, yall can just do away entirely with online ordering for anyone else either. Yall will save a shitload of money.

Lol. Your the best buddy.

April 10, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
fordyqpr

Yo meg,
I'm an international customer so I emailed reezy on the 7th for an order.
He said he would put the items I want aside for me and will give me a price later that day.
Still haven't heard nothing.
I'm guessing i won't be either?

?
April 10, 2012 @ 02:08 PM
WWCK

Mega,
I understand the snapbacks will be dropping 4/20, but any idea what time either pacific or eastern time?
Thanks.
April 10, 2012 @ 02:35 PM
goldANDsacks

Lol. Your the best buddy.

you guys should bring back mail order catalogs. remember those?
April 10, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
aqueduct

want to buy

sm/gry _ASAP VSVP HOODY

want to sell

sm/blk ASAP ONE HUNDRED
sm/blk ASAP VSVP

How much for the sm/blk VSVP?
April 10, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
Grizzly Adams

Yo meg,
He said he would put the items I want aside for me and will give me a price later that day.

?

This is the kind of shit that Mega is talking about. Instead of whining on the internet, pick up a phone and call the LA or SF stores, or send Ryan an email. It's not that hard. You're going to have a whole lot better chances of hearing back and getting an answer doing that instead of just posting up on the forums and hoping that somebody remembers who you are and what you wanted.
April 10, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
fordyqpr

Yo meg,

?

This is the kind of shit that Mega is talking about. Instead of whining on the internet, pick up a phone and call the LA or SF stores, or send Ryan an email. It's not that hard. You're going to have a whole lot better chances of hearing back and getting an answer doing that instead of just posting up on the forums and hoping that somebody remembers who you are and what you wanted.

Alright mate, don't have a panic attack over it.
Also I asked mega a question, not you.
April 10, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
Grizzly Adams

He said the same thing already, on the last page. Learn to read.
April 10, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
fordyqpr

He said the same thing already, on the last page. Learn to read.

Or how about just worry about your own shit?
April 10, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
valleyla

April 10, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
slaytanic666

yo mega is the funeral snapback gonna have leather on it??
April 10, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
DooLow

Boss man Mega already said to contact the stores directly for a better answer. people have said they got quick responses on their orders when they called the shop...

some of yall sound like them Diamond heads over in their thread. Black Scales shipping and communication is 1000x better than Diamonds will ever be. Comme des FUCKDOWN.
April 10, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
BlackScale

Yo meg,

?

Did you call him? Or email him?

We have about 300 orders we are packing. The online customers are first then will handle international.

April 10, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
BlackScale

yo mega is the funeral snapback gonna have leather on it??

No sir. 100% OG Steez.

These are more wanted than the leathers and never released before.

This was a A$AP Rocky request and the staff likes them a lot more than the leather fronts.

April 10, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
BlackScale

Mega,
I understand the snapbacks will be dropping 4/20, but any idea what time either pacific or eastern time?
Thanks.

4/20

11am PST.

3 caps and two new 4/20 tee's.

The tees are actually crazy.

Please login first to reply.