[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Jan 18, 2012 @ 04:08
Black Scale Update: Black Scale x Sake 1 "White is The Lightest Shade of Black http://www.black-scale.com/

MIXTAPE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AT BLACK-SCALE.COM

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jan 18, 2012 @ 05:06
damn! BS x KH?! Can't wait for that!
Jan 18, 2012 @ 07:42
What's goin on everyone.
I'm a long time BS supporter and a longer time HB lurker but this is my first time posting.
I picked this up yesterday. I'm not too big on snap backs but this design was a must for me.

Looking forward to this collabo.

and yall might as well do another one of these!

plusONEcrew

Jan 18, 2012 @ 20:06
Roy! what up bro, thanks for coming in. See you soon bro

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

Jan 18, 2012 @ 20:12
Feel free to ask me any questions Black Scale related and I will do my best to answer all your questions. Also hit me on twitter. twitter.com/marsblvck

Jan 18, 2012 @ 22:58
damn! BS x KH?! Can't wait for that!

Yes the tees are ill.

10 Year Anniversary tees

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jan 19, 2012 @ 01:25
B LOGO FEATHER NEW ERA'S RELEASING THIS SATURDAY

Jan 19, 2012 @ 01:43
Black Scale Update: B Logo Feather New Era http://www.black-scale.com/

Jan 19, 2012 @ 03:41
Picked this jacket up at the warehouse sale. Best $40 spent

And just cause it's the talk of the town
Jan 19, 2012 @ 03:50
^^^^ thats fucking smokeyface
Jan 19, 2012 @ 03:55
^^ Nice pick ups bro, crazy price. that jacket retailed for over $100. I didnt know the sale was like that lol thats sick.

mars, the sickest! welcome to the forums bro
Jan 19, 2012 @ 04:30
thanks guys. mega caught me off guard when he told me to just give him $40. great event. worth freezing my ass off for 2 hours in line. would've liked to grab some more stuff but i had to head to work. i was hoping to find the true x black scale tiger button up
and i actually got the rugby on sale a while back too. it was 40% off i think
Jan 19, 2012 @ 05:43
Feel free to ask me any questions Black Scale related and I will do my best to answer all your questions. Also hit me on twitter. twitter.com/marsblvck
Welcome! So is there any of the rugby sweaters left over from the sale? Or any at the shops? In a medium or a large? Il do a phone order asap. Meg was supposed to hold one for me but i dont know what happened.

Column

Jan 19, 2012 @ 07:46
Hey guys, wanted to let yall know, I have 2 brand new Black Scale for sale.
First is the "420 OG Kush vs Sour Diesel" in black, and second is a white "Black Scale x Eiknarf".
Looking for $20 shipped for the 420 and $15 shipped for the Eiknarf.
Thanks!

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Jan 19, 2012 @ 08:03
fuck that niners jumpoff is so clean.

The homie lyles don't work at the l.a store no more?
Jan 19, 2012 @ 11:00
anybody pick up some stuff in Xl or L from the warehouse sale n wanna sell PM

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Jan 19, 2012 @ 19:17

Will those B Logo's also be online? Can't wait to see all the colorways

VLL BLVCK OPRVH

Jan 19, 2012 @ 20:17
Welcome! So is there any of the rugby sweaters left over from the sale? Or any at the shops? In a medium or a large? Il do a phone order asap. Meg was supposed to hold one for me but i dont know what happened.
Unfortunately we are sold out of the Rugby Hoody but if for some reason I come up on one I will let you know

Jan 19, 2012 @ 20:22
^^ Nice pick ups bro, crazy price. that jacket retailed for over $100. I didnt know the sale was like that lol thats sick.

mars, the sickest! welcome to the forums bro

Thanks B, show me the ropes young man

Jan 19, 2012 @ 21:15

Theres 2 colorways Yellow/Black and Black/Green
Jan 19, 2012 @ 23:42
Damn this is mad nice Megs, info on price on this and hoody. So I'll know what to save up for next month.
Jan 19, 2012 @ 23:53
Damn this is mad nice Megs, info on price on this and hoody. So I'll know what to save up for next month.

this will release after the hoody so no rush on this

Jan 20, 2012 @ 00:01

Yessir they will be Saturday morning.

Inactive User

Jan 20, 2012 @ 00:16
these are fitteds or snapbacks?
Jan 20, 2012 @ 00:20

where to cawp?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Jan 20, 2012 @ 00:47
any pics?

new design too?

YES NEW DESIGN TOO.
Jan 20, 2012 @ 02:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
these are fitteds or snapbacks?

fitteds

Jan 20, 2012 @ 02:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
any pics?

YES NEW DESIGN TOO.

yes

Jan 20, 2012 @ 02:09
Damn, Blvck Scvle is just straight up murderin' the clothing game.
All your pieces are deadly man. ALL BLVCK EVERYTHING
Jan 20, 2012 @ 03:42
these are fitteds or snapbacks?[/q
They are Fitted caps

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0