SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
April 7, 2012 @ 10:00 PM

If my black VSVP tee doesn't go thru...I'll be looking for a medium.
April 7, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
wlllm

Someone hook it up with a VSVP tee in medium for nonrape. Couldnt get that shit on my phone with all the errors.

Instagram: @wlllm

April 7, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
zormaan

Niggas tryin to resell shit that hasn't even sold out lol
April 7, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
artistiq

I just noticed I only got an email back for my white tee, and not for the hoodie I ordered.. got charged for them both though..

dafuq?
April 7, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
supremeNJ

Anyone got a extra ONE HUNDRED in black or white medium HMU
April 7, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
balambergs

What I got
ASAP VSVP HOOD GRY - L
ASAP VSVP HOOD BLK - L
ASAP VSVP TEE WHT - L
ASAP HUNDRED TEE BLK - L
ASAP DEFINED TEE WHT - L
ASAP ANTI TEE WHT - L

Kinda disappointed I wasn't able to get the VSAP tee in black, Was looking forward to that. But other than that got what I wanted.
April 7, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
kb_24

damn this turned into a resell thread SMH
April 7, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
SVBERTOOF

NY store said they're gonna be getting more hoods and fleeces in this week... just don't know when.
April 7, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
SaneLakerFan

PLEASE HIT ME UP if you have the VSVP Black hoodie in medium, willing to trade worldwide crew M/grey and asap world white/M tee plus cash...HIT ME UP
April 7, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
Deccck

I really hope I don't get three hoodies.

smh
April 7, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
VOMITSPIT

I just can't believe how time I wasted just for a fuckin' hoodie lol, cause they couldn't get it together.

Mad unprofessional.

The people who did get a hoodie probably think people who didn't get it are crying but if they were in this position they'd be heated too. When you got an item in your cart and you can't check out because of a hiccup with the company, that ain't cool.

Word, see with other sites you can easily get on cats for being upset because the servers on those sites are fine and ultimately it comes down to the person purchasing. With this it's bullshit because it was at random of who got their check out button to work when people weren't clicking refresh. Hopefully there's some compensation or a restock.

There's no need to be promoting a drop so much through twitter, instagram ect. it makes the traffic too heavy. Those who actually support the brand will know when collabs like this are coming out. Instead of bops that listened to Peso once wanting to be just like Asap, ruining the servers.

Mega seems like a chill dude but for him to fork out compensation to people seems highly unlikely. Why have compensation when they just made dough off this and got future customers from A$AP fans? If Mega and Black Scale do hand out compensation I will be real shocked.

I don't expect him to, but as far as compensation I mean maybe a restock. Whatever though, probably wouldn't cop even if there was one. Over this whole deal

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

April 7, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
JuanBeesknees

NY store said they're gonna be getting more hoods and fleeces in this week... just don't know when.

I HATE WHEN BRANDS MAKE LIMITED SHIT AND RE RELEASE IT!

I HOPE BLACKSCALE DOES NOT DO THIS,
April 7, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
odb.

Honestly, the only thing that could make up for this whole deal is a re-stock, with reliable servers and none of this error 500 bs.
April 7, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
CTorchid

we need a restock
with the new servers.

MEGA HOPE YOU SEE THIS
April 7, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
JuanBeesknees

IF SOMETHING SELLS OUT THEN ITS SOLD OUT, mega is not responsible if someone copped before you , thats the game sometime you win or lose.
April 7, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Dat1Dude562

Honestly, the only thing that could make up for this whole deal is a re-stock, with reliable servers and none of this error 500 bs.

I agree, I got what I wanted and I still feel there needs to be a restock for the people that waited so they can have another shot at getting what they wanted.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

April 7, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
airkenny

suspended

when something is limited, why would there be a restock?

not everyones gonna get one

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

JuanBeesknees

fuck it though most streetwear brands are money hungry and thats why the game is all fucked up.
balambergs

True but it takes away from something being "limited". I mean regardless of the servers, some people were going to get shit and some weren't. Nothing really unfair about it.
April 7, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
-alex

I really don't know what you guys were expecting at that price point for the rings.

Don't tell me that you thought you were getting a solid gold two finger ring for $65.

Yeah, man we definitely expected for 80shipped a ring that that turns silver from gold in one day, just stfu please. shoulda sold it for 5bucks. but whatever. I just hate people that defend piece of shit items just because they like the brand.

shoulda stayed away from black scale forever, my bad buying something after two years.

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Please stop buying Black Scale. You sound like a fucking cry baby. Shut up. Lol

you sir, are an idiot.

when people say something negative about your brand (that people like only because of asap rocky) you tell them to shut the fuck up instead of adressing the piece of shit quality of your rings that fade when sun shines on them once. great customer service and all man, really shows how you appreciate people that buy your shitty quality rings.

and please stop comparing your brand to supreme. people loved supreme before OF and all that shit, black scale had like 10supporters before rocky.
April 7, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
JuanBeesknees

True but it takes away from something being "limited". I mean regardless of the servers, some people were going to get shit and some weren't. Nothing really unfair about it.

TRUE!

But i have a feeling there will be a restock i mean if BSNY is getting more . where is the more coming from.....
Streetwear brands are money hungry now a days , hope bs doesnt pull this
April 7, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
artistiq

They better not restock.
April 7, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
odb.

IF SOMETHING SELLS OUT THEN ITS SOLD OUT, mega is not responsible if someone copped before you , thats the game sometime you win or lose.

Then hopefully Mega takes responsibility for not being prepared for this drop. They said a certain time, and things went up over 2.5 hours later...that's just hella unprofessional, and hopefully Mega will make it right.
April 7, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
valleyla

This wasn't about being prepared or just being slow my dude. It was three hours late with unreliable servers. I had the black hoodie sitting in my cart and couldn't get to put in my payment info. That's not a game. That's luck. If someone over slept and got a hoodie I don't think they won. They got lucky by Black Scale fucking up being three hours late on a drop and then being lucky enough to get through 500 errors.

I hope they do restock so I can get the shit that I had in my cart 8 different times.
April 7, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
VOMITSPIT

fuck it though most streetwear brands are money hungry and thats why the game is all fucked up.

He is responsible when the servers on the site fuck up. Quit getting so god damn horny.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

April 7, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
thedrosfinest

Copped VSVP hoodies in both black and grey. (sz medium). Had a damn black VSVP tee in my cart at checkout too. but paypal page would not load up for me. SMFH.

FS/FT: DS Nike SB x Supreme 10.5, CDG Vans size 10.5, First Diamond x Curren$y release Tees size L. Get at me!

April 7, 2012 @ 11:05 PM

Inactive

i had the VSVP & the DEFINED in my cart & STILL couldn't check out after 30 mins in my cart it wouldn't go forward without the 500 shit i quit
iam copping this shit tho
April 7, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
asvpmoney

i think karmaloop will get some of these items, not sure exactly which ones but i bet kloop and other websites will get some of this collection.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

April 7, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
JIBBA

Tried copping the worldwide tee in black and after I checked it the email I got says I bought the hundred tee in white. Ended up just making a second order for the worldwide tee.

This was ridiculous though. Didnt even bother with the site for the first few hours. Then I randomly checked round 5 and saw shit was finally comin up so I decided to grab stuff. But for real this was awful. And not to be a dick but black scale really can't be compared to supreme cause Jebbia usually has his webstore game on lock. It's like you guys didn't even think that mad traffic on your site would cause a problem.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

April 7, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
slap

get over it guys. its a limited release, I really hope there isn't a release. I was here at 11am pst btw.

I'm not crying over it. Its definitely a game of luck.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Please login first to reply.