Official What Is ________ Wearing Thread?

Sep 25, 2006 @ 00:21


Anybody know who makes this hoody
Sep 26, 2006 @ 23:47
what happen to the young joc pic??

ohh.. NM: Leroy Jenkins maybe??
Sep 27, 2006 @ 02:57
def not Jenkins
Sep 27, 2006 @ 07:41
damn i just clicked this gay thread for the first time
Sep 27, 2006 @ 09:08
*wonders why his post was deleted*

Inactive User

Sep 27, 2006 @ 13:01
^The forum fucked up and stuff got deleted, everyone stop crying.
Sep 27, 2006 @ 13:20
Originally posted by Inactive User


Anybody know who makes this hoody



grnappletree
Sep 27, 2006 @ 14:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
grnappletree

ding ding ding ding.

i was goin' to say that too. it looks like the Ornate hoody except in red w/ white cuffs.
Sep 27, 2006 @ 19:32
I don't think it is GrnAppleTree though, it's the same ornate design but the one Joc is wearing is baggier and is also full zip. GrnAppleTree have never released full zip hoodies or made the ornate in that color.
Sep 27, 2006 @ 21:01


what hoodie is chingy wearing?
Sep 27, 2006 @ 21:04
Originally posted by Inactive User


what hoodie is chingy wearing?


its hoodstar i think, his own brand he created
Sep 28, 2006 @ 02:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
I don't think it is GrnAppleTree though, it's the same ornate design but the one Joc is wearing is baggier and is also full zip. GrnAppleTree have never released full zip hoodies or made the ornate in that color.

yeah, you're right. also, the people/trees/etc. are upside down on his hoody.
Sep 28, 2006 @ 15:04
thanks aXion
Sep 28, 2006 @ 15:21
That Chingy Hoodie is Gay as fuck
Sep 29, 2006 @ 07:08
ALL sstill gay

Inactive User

Sep 29, 2006 @ 10:45
All Chingy's Gear is one of one...
All Chingy's Gear is one of one...and made by

CUSTOM KINGS OUTTA CHICAGO...

http://www.myspace.com/customking
Oct 01, 2006 @ 21:08


Oct 01, 2006 @ 22:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
so let me get this straight...Wayne is no longer doing the bape thing....It's all about the homo thug look?

ya so i dont got a problem with weezy,but i just saw a RIDES magazine and on the cover is baby and lil wayne,and wayne is wearing the(not sure who makes it),but its the misfit skull with gold teeth
Oct 01, 2006 @ 23:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
ya so i dont got a problem with weezy,but i just saw a RIDES magazine and on the cover is baby and lil wayne,and wayne is wearing the(not sure who makes it),but its the misfit skull with gold teeth


i think its temple effectives...is just gold fangs??
Oct 02, 2006 @ 08:32
I seen the same magazine. Wayne is blood now to so you are going to see a lot of red flags on him to.
Oct 02, 2006 @ 12:11
waynes been "blood"
Oct 02, 2006 @ 15:47
rolf..@ wayne blood >smh

Weez needs to stop chillin with Dipset and start using his talent for good.

Inactive User

Oct 02, 2006 @ 15:55
what are you talkin about stop chillin wit dipseT? he's been blood since tha block is hot, why you think he got tears tatted on his cheeks thats for every person he killed
Oct 02, 2006 @ 16:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
he's been blood since tha block is hot, why you think he got tears tatted on his cheeks thats for every person he killed

LMAO

Inactive User

Oct 02, 2006 @ 18:43
Wayne is wearing a Diamond Supply Co. tee on RIDES.
Oct 03, 2006 @ 00:32
^glad someone said it god damn it!
Oct 03, 2006 @ 20:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
what are you talkin about stop chillin wit dipseT? he's been blood since tha block is hot, why you think he got tears tatted on his cheeks thats for every person he killed


ROFLMAMORS!
Oct 03, 2006 @ 20:08
Originally posted by Inactive User

now theres going to be fake diamond supply co because everyone is gonna want to have a diamond x misfits shirt to be just like their favorite shitty rapper.


People should have gotten their's when they had the chance. I swear, whomever makes a knock off of a $30 tee shirt has to be a complete idiot.

Inactive User

Oct 03, 2006 @ 21:41
^That shit makes me not wanna rock my Diamond x Misfits crewneck anymore, but fuck it, I'm wearin it tomorow.

Inactive User

Oct 04, 2006 @ 08:33
Just in case I didnt tell you guys before. You are all fucking retarded. kkluvyabyebye
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0