Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 11, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
kidkorea

will these be for sale? if so will you guys ship internationally 
Yes our online store and collection will be launching tomorrow. We will ship anywhere in the world for a flat rate of $20!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

February 11, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
kidkorea

Side shot of our new M2 in Ash Black. This style was part of our original collection, but we've changed some details and upgraded all the materials this time around. The texture on the organic dyed body looks really really nice..

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

February 13, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
Whoadie

what happened, i thought the site was gonna open today?
February 13, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
kidkorea

what happened, i thought the site was gonna open today?
it is! Korea time though haha. It will be up soon

Website preview(You can see a preview of our new M2 and Weekender as well):

February 13, 2013 @ 12:07 PM
shinjin

the daypack looks awesome, but for me the price is a little steep
even so, id like to purchase one but I just need more measurements/fit pictures of it being worn before i make my final decision

on the site it says 43 x 31 x 34 cm...are these measurements accurate? if so it seems the backpack is almost as deep as it is wide but it doesn't seem that way from the photos.
February 13, 2013 @ 12:34 PM
kidkorea

the daypack looks awesome, but for me the price is a little steep
even so, id like to purchase one but I just need more measurements/fit pictures of it being worn before i make my final decision

on the site it says 43 x 31 x 34 cm...are these measurements accurate? if so it seems the backpack is almost as deep as it is wide but it doesn't seem that way from the photos.
The website has been updated with the right measurements, thank you for bringing that to my attention. The correct measurements are 

43 x 31 x 14 CM

Fit pictures will be taken this week and posted very soon. But act soon! We're already start to sell them quicker than anticipated and there are less than 40 made. Thanks for your interest.

February 14, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
Vancouver

cant wait for those fit pics.

originally thought I wanted a monksack but not quite sure anymore since I'm a student. How well does it handle heavy books and sh!t? seems like the M2 would be better since it has more "structure" to it.

also just curious what has been your best seller so far?
February 14, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
kidkorea

The Monk Sack is easily the most unique bag we offer. A lot of people have said "it's so oldschool looking but so futuristic at the same time" and I can understand exactly what they mean. We'll be taking fit pics this week and posting them soon but here are some pictures from our original monk sack being worn. 

Note: The fabrics we used for our latest collection are much stronger and more structured so they do look slightly different but you can get somewhat of an idea what the Monk Sack looks like worn:

Kadeem (Kjohnlasoul.com)

Also, our new monk sack is a bag that needs to be broken in like a pair of raw denim. The knots you must tie yourself and as the fabric softens over continuous use, they will be able to be tied tight enough that they will never have to be knotted again. But again, it takes some time but....such a sick bag!

Our best seller has been the daypack but people have been copping all styles. The m2 is great because it has a lapstop sleeve on the inside.

When it comes down to it, these bags were created as fashion items and by that I mean these aren't necessarily bags you would take hiking/camping and really beat up. But for casual everyday use, you will definitely get noticed for carrying one around.

February 15, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
kidkorea

IISE Fall Winter 2013 "Natural Dye Collection" 

Daypack - Ash Black 
Daypack - Ash Black
Dyed with persimmon fruit & ash
*Limited to less than 40 pieces*

Daypack - Indigo
Daypack - Indigo
Dyed with persimmon fruit, indigo plant, & ash

M2 - Ash Black

M2 - Indigo

Monk Sack - Ash Black

Monk Sack - Indigo

Tote - Ash Black

Tote - Indigo

Weekender - Ash Black

Weekender - Indigo
For more pictures and to shop now click here.
"Like" our Facebook Page for more updates
Follow our Tumblr

*Big ups to HB for the constant support. I've been on here since 2006 and have learned and taken so many things from these forums and applied it to my brand. These forums are full of trolls now, but there are still a few legit threads like this one where people can communicate, learn, and apply to their real life and I think that's a very valuable tool still unknown to many people. I've also met a shit ton of amazing people through here as well. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask, thanks again HB!*

February 15, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
ctkim

collection looks sick. feeling the indigo daypack

http://crispincooler.tumblr.com

February 19, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
kidkorea

Check out our first interview with Art & Seoul Mag!

Read

March 5, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
kidkorea

IISE Organic Dye Trailer 2013 

If you like the video, please visit our Facebook page or tumblr blog and SHARE/REBLOG.

http://vimeo.com/55612212

FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/IISE/256424474410279 
BLOG: http://ii-se.tumblr.com/ 

Help us get the word out about our brand, its pretty challenging breaking out of a country like Korea. Thanks to all that support!

March 5, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
kidkorea

March 5, 2013 @ 11:48 AM
scarlem

big ups on the brand, quality and design on the bags is superb.
March 6, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
kidkorea

Thanks a lot Scarlem!

A lot more in store for this year, don't sleep!

March 6, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
theh00d

I don't post much, but good shit keep on hustling... I been following for a min

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

March 6, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
kidkorea

Thanks a lot theh00d. Our video just made it on to the Hypebeast main page! 

So thankful for HB's support!

http://hypebeast.com/2013/3/iise-gives-a-glimpse-of-the-natural-dyeing-process

March 7, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
twincolumn

Thanks a lot theh00d. Our video just made it on to the Hypebeast main page! 

So thankful for HB's support!

http://hypebeast.com/2013/3/iise-gives-a-glimpse-of-the-natural-dyeing-process
Congrats

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

March 7, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
kidkorea

TY homie, big ups to HB! We'll be doing a pretty cool giveaway real soon at 1,000 likes. 

March 27, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
kidkorea

Preview shot from Coldsmoke's new collection featuring IISE bags, more to come soon!

Also free IISE giveaway will be posted soon stay up HB!

March 27, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
kidkorea

We wanted to thank everyone for all their support so far by doing a combined giveaway with our friends at Tepsic Mag. Tepsic sends custom disposable cameras to your favorite artists and they snap the shots themselves giving the most personal look into their lives. The cameras are then sent back to Tepsic and are printed on huge poster sized magazines. The latest issue features artists like ASAP Rocky, Danny Brown, Schoolboy Q, Theophilus London, Iggy Azalea, and more!

For this giveaway:

IISE Indigo Daypack, 1 TEPSIC Magazine
IISE Ash Black M2, 1 TEPSIC Magazine

HOW TO ENTER:

1. "Like" both IISE and TEPSIC pages on Facebook
2. "Like" the post
3. "Share" the post with your friends!

IISE ON FACEBOOK

TEPSIC ON FACEBOOK

HOW TO ENTER THROUGH TUMBLR:

1.)    Follow http://ii-se.tumblr.com/ and http://mdtepsic.tumblr.com/

2.)    "Like" the post

3.)    "Reblog" the post with your friends

The giveaway will end in a week and TWO random supporters will be chosen! Thanks a lot for the support and good luck to everyone!

Let me know what bag you would like to win in the comments!

March 27, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
kaleljorel71

^ nice contest, the indigo bag is my favorite.
March 27, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
kidkorea

Thanks, good luck to all!

March 27, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
robtk

these are sick
March 27, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
kidkorea

Thanks bro!

March 28, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
Reikwon

I don't remember if I already complimented you guys on this thread, but great fuckin job. I need that M2 bag in my life. Keep up the great work!

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187218/ FS - S/S12 Supreme Hats! Cheap!

March 29, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
kidkorea

Thanks homie! You mentioned you blogged about the m2 bag? Send me the link so I can check it out!

March 29, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
Fanged

Saw the iise MFA post and remembered seeing the iise logo over here.  Seriously, great stuff.  Fascinating to me as an aspiring designer, and the M2 bag is insanely gorgeous.  Might have to pick up a bag for my next school term.  Keep it up!

MIRÄI Streetwear: www.mirai.storenvy.com

April 8, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
kidkorea

Thanks homie!

April 8, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
kidkorea

Jen Dau of New York Models wearing the day pack from a test shoot by photographer Ryan Kibler. Check out more photos by Ryan at http://ryansphotojournal.tumblr.com/

Shop our Ash Black Daypack here:

http://shop.ii-se.com/collections/frontpage

Please login first to reply.