SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 14, 2006 @ 07:51 PM
day_walker

Hi there my fellow forum folk

ok i am need of you guys help in identifing a sweatshirt brand/make and where it could be possible purchesed,

In lupe fiasco's latest music video daydreamin he is seen wearin a red sweatshirt with wings on the chest and a skull and sword with wings commin out of them located on the back, there is also the word KNIGHT written on the lower half of the back in an old english script. all my attemps to identify this sweatshirt have failed and i am hopeing you good folk can help.

here are some pix

hope you guys can help sad
September 14, 2006 @ 08:57 PM
Insight51

sticky this thread.....seriouslysuprised
September 14, 2006 @ 09:06 PM

Inactive

Been asked like 4 times, no answer yet.

Haha@ MTV base, european?
September 14, 2006 @ 10:47 PM
scfdefinit

No one knows.
September 15, 2006 @ 12:43 AM
nextup85

Wouldnt that make you not want the sweater? Straight up, you cant even front like you had it before lupe did. Stop being a dick rider and get ya own style homie..
September 15, 2006 @ 12:46 AM
nampo

^
You're trying to say that Lupe made crewnecks hot?
September 15, 2006 @ 02:11 AM
day_walker

ummmmmm ok guesin that no one really knows, i'll keep lookin and for those who helpped thx and for those who went off track thx and for those who hated you guys should be proud u make these forums so much fun but try not to make urself look like pr1cks,,, just cos u got delutions of who u realy are, 11yr old spotty geeks with one pair of nike's trippin on some SB worship sh1t,
take the d1ck out ur ass, and try to be nice now.>sad
September 15, 2006 @ 08:48 AM
day_walker

not sure if you guys know where else i could try and get some help from
thx in advance
September 15, 2006 @ 09:22 AM
XXeyes

i answered your question on bbc forum already!!!!!!11

its unreleased sample alienegra

so you cant purchase it in near future
September 15, 2006 @ 09:31 AM
tommyroks

i wonder if you sit in front of your tv..waiting for the newest LUPE video. So you can see what he is wearing...
September 15, 2006 @ 10:16 AM
day_walker

i wonder if you sit in front of your tv..waiting for the newest LUPE video. So you can see what he is wearing...

razz lol don't think so pmsl,

Was watching TV caught a glimpse and i didn't even feel the tune, the guy is ok but it the shirt i wanted, not to be just like lupe, dam that could be a movie......you've seen LIKE MIKE,,,Now catch the all new revamped LIKE LUPE,,, not the same ring,,,,,,,i think some of u guys gotta realise that yes you can like an item of clothing an artist is wearing or even something another person on the street is wearing, NO it don
September 15, 2006 @ 10:21 AM
kylespitfire

razz lol don't think so pmsl,

Was watching TV caught a glimpse and i didn't even feel the tune, the guy is ok but it the shirt i wanted, not to be just like lupe, dam that could be a movie......you've seen LIKE MIKE,,,Now catch the all new revamped LIKE LUPE,,, not the same ring,,,,,,,i think some of u guys gotta realise that yes you can like an item of clothing an artist is wearing or even something another person on the street is wearing, NO it don
September 15, 2006 @ 10:27 AM
ballday

get off his cock..yeah he has it on and you might think its fresh, but dont be like these sheep and go cop shit that u see peeps wit...like all deez rappers rockin bape and now crooks poppin up everywhere!!..all dem losers wasnt thinkin bout that shit till they seen their hyped up trendy ass mtv fave rockin it!
September 15, 2006 @ 11:02 AM
day_walker

get off his cock..yeah he has it on and you might think its fresh, but dont be like these sheep and go cop shit that u see peeps wit...like all deez rappers rockin bape and now crooks poppin up everywhere!!..all dem losers wasnt thinkin bout that shit till they seen their hyped up trendy ass mtv fave rockin it!

DO YOU HAVE A READING AGE OF 4??? I AM DONE WITH TELLING YOU FORUM TROLLS; I LIKED THE SWEATER REGARDLESS OF WHO WAS WEARING IT. I AINT ON NO ONES COCK AND WHEN YOU STOP BEING KNOB JOCKEYS AND SEE THAT THERE IS NOT ALWAYS A NEED TO PIPE UP ABOUT WHETHER SOMEONE ELSE
September 15, 2006 @ 01:21 PM
kylespitfire

DO YOU HAVE A READING AGE OF 4??? I AM DONE WITH TELLING YOU FORUM TROLLS; I LIKED THE SWEATER REGARDLESS OF WHO WAS WEARING IT. I AINT ON NO ONES COCK AND WHEN YOU STOP BEING KNOB JOCKEYS AND SEE THAT THERE IS NOT ALWAYS A NEED TO PIPE UP ABOUT WHETHER SOMEONE ELSE
September 15, 2006 @ 02:27 PM
ballday

September 15, 2006 @ 06:52 PM
xX26R33zyXx

that sweater is hard but ive seen better like it not all sick and sh!t
September 15, 2006 @ 07:14 PM
Insight51

looks like....

September 15, 2006 @ 07:30 PM

Inactive

the sweater is decent, but I wouldn't cop. And the original poster is right, just because you see an article of clothing on a celebrity and like it it doesn't make you a dickrider. I'm sure he would have liked the sweater just as much if he had seen it in a magazie or on the internet instead of a video. people need to stop hating.
September 15, 2006 @ 07:35 PM
day_walker

ok i have been told its alienegra and then thats its MHI now i am yet to find any evidence to say that even tho lupe wears both lables, the writing on the back says KNIGHT,,, and the style and method of opps dont match the those labels pos MHI but his stuff is still kinda difffrent, i dont think the design is waven on either more like a slikscreen, or flux print.

this really is annoying some one must have a definate answer, sayin its a sample with no verified sorce is like me guesin its made by reebok cos they sponser him to or DGK the spin off skate lable from RBK...
September 16, 2006 @ 09:00 AM
loso85

the top is dope, it doesn't make u a dickrider to like it.

so i take it no one still has a definate answer, which means its gonna be near enough impossible to get a hold off????
September 16, 2006 @ 09:23 AM
9inchesofsole

i answered your question on bbc forum already!!!!!!11

its unreleased sample alienegra

so you cant purchase it in near future

I Was Hoping It Was His New Line Of Clothing Called Richeous Kung-Fu By Lupe Fiasco, Oh Well.
September 17, 2006 @ 10:01 AM
day_walker

i've posted on the lupe board as well and there are sugestions but nothing definate. i do believe no one may be able to helo well and truley chessed offrazz
September 17, 2006 @ 04:32 PM
bigsink

I like it. The wings and color make it look hot. If the back was plain it would be better. I guess they had to throw in the skull so the whole concept isnt gay.
September 18, 2006 @ 04:48 AM
day_walker

I like it. The wings and color make it look hot. If the back was plain it would be better. I guess they had to throw in the skull so the whole concept isnt gay.

lol thats true the wings do make it look a lil bit well u know,,, but it must just be me cos the whole concept just works well, there are also three skulls together on the bottom of the front on one side.
but still no confirmation from anyone as to the brand. i even posted on lupe's forum and myspace lol seems like there are no people with any insider knowledge. common guys if you like this sweatshirt too join in the more people lookin the more of a chance we would have.
September 18, 2006 @ 10:20 AM
urkle

Some of you people act like everything thing you wear is one of a kind..it isn't that serious..dude likes lupes fiasco's sweatshirt...i'm sure if it was on somebody else other than lupe he'd still want to cop..you can't help what you like..and unless you dudes rock one of a kind items you have no room to talk.
September 18, 2006 @ 11:11 AM
day_walker

Some of you people act like everything thing you wear is one of a kind..it isn't that serious..dude likes lupes fiasco's sweatshirt...i'm sure if it was on somebody else other than lupe he'd still want to cop..you can't help what you like..and unless you dudes rock one of a kind items you have no room to talk.

dude what can i say thx for the backup, could u sugjest anyother forums or avenues i could explore.
September 19, 2006 @ 01:58 AM
day_walker

had some info on a company called ABSTRAXX not sure if any one had heard of them could this be who nade it i'm tryin to get more info from them but i dont have my hopes up.

any one??
September 20, 2006 @ 01:44 AM
Blackspade

DO YOU HAVE A READING AGE OF 4???
I ASKED FOR HELP NOT A JUMPED UP EGO WITH OPINIONATED DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR (Whoo, big words. Too bad it makes no sense.).

Do you have the spelling and grammar of a 4 years old? I think so, many of us will think so too.
September 20, 2006 @ 01:42 PM
day_walker

Do you have the spelling and grammar of a 4 years old? I think so, many of us will think so too.

ok look i aint here to fight or cuz or any of that sh1t, i came and asked a question nicely but some fuckwits wanna get on my back chating sh1t.
whats with the hateing shot on this forum TROLLS every f*cking where!!!!
i aint got time for u crack heads, with ur "ooo get ur own style" and "rock ur own style", dude think about it!!! unless u are wearing purely custom clothes somebody else somewhere!!!!>sad

Please login first to reply.