August 30, 2011 @ 03:19 AM
Legionnaire

We made our brand for all the kids who do exactly what they want in life and follow every dream
that pops in their heads. There is no time to waste, so do exactly what makes you happy, and be
who you want to be. Vices is straight out of Tucson, AZ AKA "Too Fucking Hot"

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr

We print all of our stuff ourselves, here is a video: The Process

Our first collection is scheduled for September 8th

We are gonna do some final changes to some of the tees and colorways, but it's
all pretty solid and we are gonna get a lookbook out ASAP!

You can head over to our main site or our Twitter that is definitely
where you are going to get the best updates, thank HB, long time lurker!

Hope to hear lots of feedback!
August 30, 2011 @ 09:42 AM
Ricta

digging it

thriveordecline.com

August 30, 2011 @ 04:02 PM
Legionnaire

digging it

Thanks a lot man! We are gonna have lots more updates pretty soon.
August 30, 2011 @ 08:30 PM
never_nervous

that drop is going to be so sick. DO NOT SLEEP GUYS. def getting alot of these tees.
August 31, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
Legionnaire

Even though we already have 250 likes, but if you go ahead and like us right now I will let my HB family get in before I choose who the winners are! Thanks for the support y'all! cool
September 2, 2011 @ 04:35 PM
lazyogi

This drop is about to be soooo doppeeeeeecoolcoolcoolcoolcool

"you know snowfish aren't real right?" "nigga stfu"

September 3, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
Legionnaire

A few homies doing a little promo for the crew! cool
September 21, 2011 @ 02:43 AM
kidkorea

Good job man, looks like things are getting off to a good start. I just saw your reply on the original thread in the Gen Shopping and Fashions thread lol. No sneak peaks yet on my stuff but soon man.

Just checked out the vimeo vid, and the website. Looks good, keep it up and good luck homie.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

September 21, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
Legionnaire

Good job man, looks like things are getting off to a good start. I just saw your reply on the original thread in the Gen Shopping and Fashions thread lol. No sneak peaks yet on my stuff but soon man.

Just checked out the vimeo vid, and the website. Looks good, keep it up and good luck homie.

Seriously means a lot dude, I remember seeing your posts way back in the day, I really hope to see your stuff happening real soon, keep me updated!

Hypebeast is a hard crowd to woo over, but I hope more people start commenting in here and learn a little about what I want to do because we are pouring our hearts into it.
September 21, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
Fndirtygreaser

A few homies doing a little promo for the crew! cool

You should let your homes design some tees
The vices tee is cool. But brand is Uknown to rep it. The Jesus tee is a good concept since u guys are from AZ. but the picture of jesus is poorly designed. maybe even a statue of jesus on a cactus would be good. The only one I would buy is vice grip and gun. I like to support small brands so I will be getting That tee.
September 22, 2011 @ 02:37 AM
kidkorea

Seriously means a lot dude, I remember seeing your posts way back in the day, I really hope to see your stuff happening real soon, keep me updated!

Hypebeast is a hard crowd to woo over, but I hope more people start commenting in here and learn a little about what I want to do because we are pouring our hearts into it.

Yea, we've both been here for a while it seems. To get more exposure maybe you can do a t-shirt giveaway to HB users of some sort. Or start posting more in the pickups/wdywt thread?

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

September 22, 2011 @ 03:21 PM
Legionnaire

Yea, we've both been here for a while it seems. To get more exposure maybe you can do a t-shirt giveaway to HB users of some sort. Or start posting more in the pickups/wdywt thread?

Those are both really good ideas! I will get something going for a t-shirt giveaway no doubt, but I have been meaning to post some pictures of me in my own gear in the WDYWT thread, real soon then!
October 5, 2011 @ 02:40 AM
afflictiontee

so you guys are out of tucson, do you sell to any local stores? Dress Code maybe?
October 5, 2011 @ 02:42 AM
afflictiontee

just on your website, any new shirt designs? I only saw two online.
October 7, 2011 @ 09:17 AM
Legionnaire

A few homies doing a little promo for the crew! You should let your homes design some tees
The...

It's funny because the guy who did that piece drew the Jesus tee! I really like the nasty raw look of it, I am currently printing these tees as I write this actually. By the way the vice grip and gun is now on a black tee, but looks equally as dope!

just on your website, any new shirt designs? I only saw two online

We print all our tees ourselves in my tiny little room and hand sew all the tags in too, so we will be wrapping up production soon! The webstore is going to be open with the updated tees on October 12th! If you live in Tucson we are going to throw a party of the 14-15th, that is still in the works.

Thanks for all the support y'all!
October 7, 2011 @ 09:18 AM
Legionnaire

so you guys are out of tucson, do you sell to any local stores? Dress Code maybe?

Yessir, Tucson born and raised. I want to sell to a few local stores I am hopefully going to get some tees into Finally Made and The BLX Skateshop. Stay on the look out we will keep you updated. I am assuming you live in Tucson?
October 7, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
Legionnaire

We are dropping this design in t-shirt form and the lookbook is going to be out pretty soon. Remember the webstore is going to be updated with the new stuff on October 12th!
October 13, 2011 @ 03:04 AM
Legionnaire

The online drop is being pushed back to October 17th because we realized locals should have first dibs on the stock!
November 21, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
Legionnaire

Here is a chance for some of you guys to get some free t-shirts, make sure to follow us on Tumblr and reblog this to be eligible to win, once we get to 50 we will pick the two winners. If I get some good feedback off this I will totally throw a Hypebeast ONLY contest! Click HERE to go to the post.
November 21, 2011 @ 05:01 AM
Lucasj

Hey guys, I recently picked up one of the vice tee shirts (jesus cactus) in Medium, and I just wanted to let you all know that the tees these are printed on feel awesome. They're not too think not too thick and the graphic is extremely vibrant. I just wanna give a s/o to the homies over at Vices for making a great Tee in a time where many other companies are looking to cut costs and sell themselves short. Vices really kept it real.

"aye you were looking mad fine in that purple swag video girl, that grill was pifff" - Anonymous

November 22, 2011 @ 04:39 AM
Legionnaire

We are having our first Black Friday sale, and the first person who orders is going to get hooked up like no ones business, free shit out tha yazoo!!
December 16, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
Legionnaire

We are having a 12 Days of Christmas giveaway, every day at noon we are going to give away one of our t-shirts. We usually double 'em up if we get enough attention, so if you want to get a free t-shirt, make sure you like us on Facebook, or follow us on Tumblr or Twitter to have a chance! (The flyer is supposed to look cheesy as hell)

Thanks y'all for the support!

Please login first to reply.