Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 4, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
thundley

ewa, seeing alot of people have problems with the sizes. They recommended me small so im praying it's the right size.
Also how long does the shipping to europe take?

I remember your order, you said your wrist was 6.5" correct? So then yes, a small would work for you. And your order was shipped earlier this week so it should be there any day.

www.shop-premium.com

May 4, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
fivewunoh

Just got confirmation that its coming , but man its pushing 3 weeks now. Sad life..

FS: Supreme SB's /Black Scale/Diamond/5TH column M/L DS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172320/

May 4, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
thundley

Just got confirmation that its coming , but man its pushing 3 weeks now. Sad life..

We were waiting on a restock of cement beads, thats what delayed your order. We emailed you asking if you wanted us to ship the others and then ship the cement separate when it arrived, and we never heard back from you. So, we waited till the cement came in to ship them all.

www.shop-premium.com

May 5, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
fivewunoh

Nah I just ordered one of the black and tiff bracelets. I don't believe that's a cement bracelet, unless I'm wrong.

FS: Supreme SB's /Black Scale/Diamond/5TH column M/L DS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172320/

May 6, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
thundley

Nah I just ordered one of the black and tiff bracelets. I don't believe that's a cement bracelet, unless I'm wrong.

Nope. Judging by your username, I think I know which order you placed. Placed on April 23rd, processed April 24th, was made within 3-5 business days (like our site says after you place your order), your order was shipped May 1st (the 5th business day), and delivered on May 5th.

Delivered in LESS then TWO weeks. Not pushing 3 weeks like you claimed. Our items are handmade as orders are received and our time table is given on the site when you order. So please, be patient. Hope you like our bracelet. The tiffany piece is one of my personal favorites.

www.shop-premium.com

May 7, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

How's the quality on these? Like do the beads break? And does the string hold?

Please be as least bias as possiible cos these bracelets look great
May 7, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
UndefeatedJK

Ive had mine for a little over two months. Ive dropped them and tugged on the string and whatnot, and the bracelet is still in pretty good condition. Really durable for the price and look.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

May 7, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Ah nice, i'll probably buy a couple, very reasonably priced
May 7, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
thundley

Quality is great. We have been working hard to keep improving on quality as well. We recently updated the wire and it is even more thick then before and flexible. And we are currently updating the gold clasps to our own custom Premium clasps. They will be 14kt and nano plated so they are scratch resistant. They will be revealed in the next 2 weeks or so. (Nobody was supposed to know about those yet lol)

www.shop-premium.com

May 7, 2012 @ 01:34 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Lol ahhh cheers for the secret info haha

Sounds great though, i'll probably cop 1 or 2

How long would it take and how much would shipping to England cost?
May 8, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
fivewunoh

Nope. Judging by your username, I think I know which order you placed. Placed on April 23rd, processed April 24th, was made within 3-5 business days (like our site says after you place your order), your order was shipped May 1st (the 5th business day), and delivered on May 5th.

Delivered in LESS then TWO weeks. Not pushing 3 weeks like you claimed. Our items are handmade as orders are received and our time table is given on the site when you order. So please, be patient. Hope you like our bracelet. The tiffany piece is one of my personal favorites.

Ah okay then, my bad. I guess I'm not used to waiting 12 days from order date. But yea, made to order is probably the culprit so props for clearing that up. Quality is pretty dope. Nice materials used.
Question, is there a certain technique to tightening the bracelet when it's on your wrist or would I always need someone to tighten it for me? Lol. I find it tough to tighten both sides with one hand but loosening it is not a problem.

May 8, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
thundley

Ah okay then, my bad. I guess I'm not used to waiting 12 days from order date. But yea, made to order is probably the culprit so props for clearing that up. Quality is pretty dope. Nice materials used.
Question, is there a certain technique to tightening the bracelet when it's on your wrist or would I always need someone to tighten it for me? Lol. I find it tough to tighten both sides with one hand but loosening it is not a problem.

What I personally do, is put it on, hold one tassel with the other hand, and use my teeth to pull the other lol If anybody has any other methods, please feel free to fill us in!

www.shop-premium.com

May 11, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
fivewunoh

I've found that bending my wrist and holding each tassel with each hand is the best way to get it done for me lol.

Are you guys ever gonna restock the silver wings bracelet? That thing is dope!

May 14, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
thundley

Egyptian Night back in stock! http://www.shop-premium.com/product/limited-edition-premium-egyptian-nights-bracelet

www.shop-premium.com

May 27, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
thundley

Whats up everybody? Tons of new updates coming from us.

First off, for Memorial Day weekend, use code PRMSHIP for free shipping on orders over $50!

Second, we will be removing all promo codes starting Tuesday. We have been working on pricing our pieces at the lowest price possible, so the codes aren't needed. So make sure if you have had an eye on something, to try to use the codes this weekend before we cut them off!

Third, we have dropped a handful of new pieces the past few weeks. Head on over to the site and check em out. We had problem with some of the triangle clasps turning colors depending on the climate, humidity, peoples lotion, etc, so we discountinued those. We put the spiral rope clasps on the products that featured the triangle, and we are introducing our new custom 14kt clasps to pieces now.

We are working on new gemstone pieces to keep in the $15-$25 price range, but we will also be introducing some higher priced pieces as well. Trying to have different price levels for all of our different customers.

Let us know what y'all think. As always any suggestions, complaints, feedback, compliments, etc are always appreciated!

www.shop-premium.com

June 16, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
thundley

A few new pieces added to the site!

www.shop-premium.com

June 19, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
aldezpz

cost of shipping to Canada?

www.facebook.com/ezpz.co Has my latest designs. Drop a "LIKE" for giveaways. http://ezpz.bigcartel.com Has my latest products

June 26, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
basicz

these fit really small. if your a 7" get an 8. exchanging mine, quality is off the chain tho!
June 29, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
thundley

these fit really small. if your a 7" get an 8. exchanging mine, quality is off the chain tho!

We appreciate the compliment. Sorry about the size being to small, we try our best to make sure our size chart is as accurate as possible, but sometimes a few still slip through the cracks! We will make sure to get your exchange taken care of though.

www.shop-premium.com

July 28, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
WPGMB

is there a new drop coming soon?
August 10, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
shloob

A few new pieces added to the site!

hey, man i'm in need of help. I've literallly been looking to get in contact with someone who works for Premium Bracelets for 2 weeks now but nothing. I'm concerned because of a shipment that never came in. I emailed, called, left messages, still no reply. I googled "premium shipping" saw this thread, and registered a couple minutes ago.

Is there ANY way you can help? I got an email saying they have my payment, which was almost 3 weeks ago, but still nothing is in the mail.

Note that this is the second bracelet I've purchased. The first came, no problem. It took like 4 days, i got a tracking number in my email and everything. I ordered this 2nd one 2 days after i believe. Got a payment email, no shipping number. a week goes by, im thinking "no big deal" I order a 3rd bracelet on friday, Aug 3rd. The third bracelet i ordred came in on tuesday, still no signs of the second one I ordered.

Please respond to this. I feel as if my emails, phone calls are being ignored. And seeing that you posted on this a week or more ago, i figured you may be able to help.

Thanks.

Please login first to reply.