Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 13, 2012 @ 11:37 AM
ryder

http://premium.bigcartel.com/product/premium-all-black-everything-limited-edition

Damn wish you still had a small

edmflavor.com

March 13, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
WPGMB

probably gunna pick up a couple when I get my cc
March 14, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
DennisTheMenace

Golden Wings and Egyptian Night wont be returning. BUT... we are working on 2 bracelets similar. Kind of like an 'upgraded' version of both!

cool cool cool can't wait, wish I would've saw this thread earlier though. All the dope bracelets are either sold out or out of my size.
March 15, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
ryder

Golden Wings and Egyptian Night wont be returning. BUT... we are working on 2 bracelets similar. Kind of like an 'upgraded' version of both!

cool cool cool can't wait, wish I would've saw this thread earlier though. All the dope bracelets are either sold out or out of my size.

Agreed hah

edmflavor.com

March 17, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
thundley

Sorry guys, I have been out of town for a week, just now getting back in to check the threads!

uEih - Yes, White Snowflake will be restocking sometime this week. If your wrist measures 6.5 then going with a Small (7'') should work perfect.

Legit Shit - Thanks for posting pics! They look good. Glad you are happy with them. If you have any problems, do not hesitate to send us an email and we can take care of any concerns.

Ryder & DennistheMenace - restocks on almost every piece should be happening later this week/early next. We have been so busy that once we got some in stock, they sell out before we have time to get more in lol. Keep checking in here or on the site and the ones you are wanting should be in soon.

www.shop-premium.com

March 18, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
craigsagersuit

Are you guys restocking Premium Red Tigereye Bracelet (S) anytime soon?

Edit: oops didn't read ^ LOL

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 19, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
birdman4284

March 25, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
ryder

Just placed an order for 4 of these bad boys, will lost pics once I get them!

edmflavor.com

March 26, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
DennisTheMenace

^Which ones did you get Ryder?

Im glad you guys restocked @thundley. The jasper & lava braclet is cool, was going to wait until the egyptian nights 2 dropped to order but I saw that you guys only had 5 left. Had to get it ASAP.
March 26, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
ryder

Got that jasper and lava one smile and the red howlite and 2 red premium bred for gifts for friends!

edmflavor.com

March 27, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
thundley

Glad you guys like the Jasper x Lava piece. We are working on a bunch of new pieces to release soon. I know everybody is still waiting on the Egyptian Night to restock, but we cant find the right gold pieces. We have had problems with the gold plated ones fading, so we might upgrade it to 14kt gold filled. Will make it a little more expensive, but at least we will know it will hold its gold and not fade. I will keep you guys updated!

We are also introducing some new string to our normal gemstone bracelets to make them a little more sturdy and add a little more weight to it.

We are still a new brand, and we are still learning the small details. We appreciate all the support and we will continue to keep trying to improve on materials, designs, packaging, etc!!

www.shop-premium.com

March 27, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
drecrusoe

Just ordered a couple bracelets. The discount didn't work (maybe cause one of the ones I ordered was on sale.) All good though, I'll support.
April 11, 2012 @ 09:30 AM
JohnCitizen

Just received 2 in the mail, heaps happy with them, ordering more now!
April 11, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
ryder

Damn you! im still waiting for mine. Getting anything to ship up to canada is always a pain in the ass with dealing with customs and all that. Stoked to receive them tho!

edmflavor.com

April 12, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
thundley

Damn you! im still waiting for mine. Getting anything to ship up to canada is always a pain in the ass with dealing with customs and all that. Stoked to receive them tho!

Still havent arrived Ryder? Damn. I will check it out and see whats going on. I also have a reply to your email here shortly.

www.shop-premium.com

April 14, 2012 @ 09:36 AM
ryder

Still havent arrived Ryder? Damn. I will check it out and see whats going on. I also have a reply to your email here shortly.

Ya man no worries tho, nothing wrong on your end. getting stuff into canada is a bitch with customs. Sometimes stuff gets picked for inspection and can take way longer.

And sounds good, not sure if ive replied to it since this message is from a few days but no worries! i understand your priorities this past week its all good

edmflavor.com

April 15, 2012 @ 10:56 AM
ghattz02

Is the premium red tiger eye bracelet coming back in stock?
April 15, 2012 @ 11:38 AM
JohnCitizen

Worth the wait dude, they're nice as. I'm in Australia, shit takes ages to get here man haha
April 16, 2012 @ 01:14 PM
purpsmcnuggets

what is that? do you mean the green tigereye. in which case i am wondering as well. If you are talking about the red coral trinity, he said they are not going to restock. Either way its annoying how the sold out ones that are not going to be restocked are left on the site.

edit: I see the red one on there too, been sold out for months
April 16, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
ghattz02

what is that? do you mean the green tigereye. in which case i am wondering as well. If you are talking about the red coral trinity, he said they are not going to restock. Either way its annoying how the sold out ones that are not going to be restocked are left on the site.

edit: I see the red one on there too, been sold out for months

its annoying because every time i go on their i think its re-stocked only to click on it and its out of stock
April 18, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
ryder

AWE YAH

Got mail today! These are mad dope. http://imgur.com/RibcO

edmflavor.com

April 18, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
birdman4284

^ NICE
April 18, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
ghattz02

I recieved mine in the post but their to small so im selling the howl white (7") and the heather grey (7.5") for the same price it is online but they will be shipping from the u.k.
April 18, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
ghattz02

I recieved mine in the post but their to small so im selling the howl white (7") and the heather grey (7.5") for the same price it is online but they will be shipping from the u.k.
April 19, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
ryder

Did you not measure your wrist before you ordered? ....

edmflavor.com

April 19, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
ghattz02

i did and asked them what sizes to order and those are the sizes they recommended. i've tried to contact them as well but have heard nothing back from them and its been a week since i messaged them
April 19, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
thundley

i did and asked them what sizes to order and those are the sizes they recommended. i've tried to contact them as well but have heard nothing back from them and its been a week since i messaged them

I just looked it up, Anthony, you sent us an email Monday. Sorry we havent got back to you yet. Exchanges are no problem. All you have to do is return it to the address on your package and include a note on what size you would like to exchange it for.

www.shop-premium.com

May 1, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
fivewunoh

Yo, haven't heard from you guys for about two weeks since I made my order. Emailed you last week. No reply. Paid almost 10 bucks shipping for A slow ass delivery. Where's my package at?

FS: Supreme SB's /Black Scale/Diamond/5TH column M/L DS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172320/

May 4, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
thundley

Yo, haven't heard from you guys for about two weeks since I made my order. Emailed you last week. No reply. Paid almost 10 bucks shipping for A slow ass delivery. Where's my package at?

Whats the name on the order? I will look it up.

www.shop-premium.com

May 4, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
ziggymojo

ewa, seeing alot of people have problems with the sizes. They recommended me small so im praying it's the right size.
Also how long does the shipping to europe take?

Please login first to reply.