HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 2, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
mrh

could someone take a pic or two with one of these on their wrist? cant buy one til i see how they look
March 2, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
tekniquez

Hey when does the sale end? I am trying to pick up at least 2 things before it ends
March 3, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
Legit Shit

I placed an order yesterday for a few, but in addition to that I put in a custom inquiry to see if you guys can make me a custom Egyptian Nights bracelet. Sounds reasonable to me since the site says I can pick any color, any beads, any pattern, but I haven't gotten a response. Let me know what's good

upthefunk

March 3, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
UndefeatedJK

Just ordered. cool

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

March 3, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
Youth In Asia

Hook it up with another 50% off code asshole

FPM - MUCKFATH

March 3, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
thundley

Hook it up with another 50% off code asshole

you could ask nicely.... but, the code is still active and good to go.

www.shop-premium.com

March 3, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
tekniquez

Just placed my order! Ordered the Premium Onyx w/ Golden Wing Bracelet and the Premium Snowflake Howlite Bracelet. Looking forward to getting some more in the future.
March 3, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
Youth In Asia

no go trynna cop an Onyx gold wing but code won't work because it isn't in 'bracelets' category. smh the fuck is it then a cock ring?

inb4 get paper up

FPM - MUCKFATH

March 3, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
thundley

no go trynna cop an Onyx gold wing but code won't work because it isn't in 'bracelets' category. smh the fuck is it then a cock ring?

inb4 get paper up

Its already on sale and marked down to $20, so no.. the code doesnt work on that. Thanks.

www.shop-premium.com

March 3, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
Monster Energy

Hey when does the sale end? I am trying to pick up at least 2 things before it ends

its been active for like 3 months now. shipping got better which is good. took a month for one bracelet last year, now under a week.
March 3, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
Legit Shit

^ A week doesn't sound bad at all. I'm still waiting for a tracking number/shipping confirmation from yesterday, but it's a small business and it's the weekennd so what can I say? ..

upthefunk

March 3, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
subigdog

yea i place a order on feb 29 and i still havnt gotten a conformation email....just wonder if the other will still be shipped out
March 4, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
thundley

^ A week doesn't sound bad at all. I'm still waiting for a tracking number/shipping confirmation from yesterday, but it's a small business and it's the weekennd so what can I say? ..

yea i place a order on feb 29 and i still havnt gotten a conformation email....just wonder if the other will still be shipped out

Shop is closed on weekends, all orders will be processed and started on the next business day (Monday).

As for conformation, when you place an order, it directs you back to the site saying thanks for the purchase, and gives you our usual turn around time (3-5 days), you also should of received an email from paypal notifying you that we received your payment. You will also receive an email from paypal with a tracking number once the item ships out!

We appreciate all the support and patience everyone has been giving us. We are growing bigger and bigger everyday and are working on ways to get the turnaround time done quicker as well. Thanks guys!

www.shop-premium.com

March 4, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
Monster Energy

Great to see growth on this company. Quality and shipping got much better than last year. i only hate how the think pink isn't as bright as the picture on the site. Tiffany one is dope af.
March 4, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
purpsmcnuggets

Same here, I just posted on their twitter. Looks like I should get an email Monday. Hopefully store is restocked then too.
March 7, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
Legit Shit

It's now Wednesday and still no email about my order

upthefunk

March 8, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
tekniquez

Try to email them, I ordered last week around Friday and they shipped my items yesterday! Should be getting them by the end of the week.
March 8, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
UndefeatedJK

It's now Wednesday and still no email about my order

I ordered friday and havent gotten my shipping info yet either. I emailed them, so hopefully that gets their attention.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

March 8, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
thundley

Hey guys,

After you order, you should have been redirected to a page that states our turn around time. We process it the next business day, and then takes 3-5 days to make and get packaged up and shipped out. So if you have ordered in the past week, to freak because you havent heard anything!

Every order we have will be going out by Friday. (Most going out tomorrow.) So if you havent gotten an email from paypal with a tracking, you will be in the next 48 hours!

www.shop-premium.com

March 8, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
Legit Shit

Good looks. I'll be waiting

upthefunk

March 8, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
trillest

Can someone post a pic of them wearing one? I would like to see how big these are
March 10, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
uEih

Really liking that snowflake howlite one but there's only 8" left, i need at least a 7". Are you gonna be having more of those or are those gonna be it? I'm not sure how your sizing works but i have a few bracelet and i know one of them is for 7"... that one fits me perfectly on my wrist, not too tight but not loose at all. Would an 8" work? I wouldn't think so but i think i read somewhere the measurements includes the locking part too.
March 11, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
mrh

Can someone post a pic of them wearing one? I would like to see how big these are

yeah really, if they had atleast 1 pic of these on someones wrist they'd probly sell atleast 10% more. i know i'd buy one if i could see em
March 11, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
motherfucker

They have a few pictures of wrist shots on their Tumblr and Twitter. Just placed an order for two pieces also. Looking forward to rocking em'.
Anyways a few from their tumblr:

March 11, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
gotlighters

got mines in the mail a few days ago. love it.

selling NWOT diamond yacht tank and NWOT crate denim

March 11, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
ryder

http://premium.bigcartel.com/product/premium-tigereye-bracelet-w-gold-clasp

if i could see the size difference on a wrist id buy this and a few others

edmflavor.com

March 11, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
thundley

Really liking that snowflake howlite one but there's only 8" left, i need at least a 7". Are you gonna be having more of those or are those gonna be it? I'm not sure how your sizing works but i have a few bracelet and i know one of them is for 7"... that one fits me perfectly on my wrist, not too tight but not loose at all. Would an 8" work? I wouldn't think so but i think i read somewhere the measurements includes the locking part too.

Yes, our measurements go from clasp to clasp. Does the 7'' one you have that fits perfect go from clasp to clasp or is the 7'' just the beads? We recommend taking a tape measure, measuring around your wrist and then adding about 1/4''-1/2'' and go with whatever size that comes out to.

About on wrist pictures, the pictures posted above are all larges being worn. We are working on getting a lookbook photoshoot set up in the next few weeks, so after that we should have a bunch of pics for you guys.

Anybody that has ordered from us before, feel free to post pics from when you wear em! Would love to get some pics from happy customers in this thread!

www.shop-premium.com

March 11, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
uEih

Yes, our measurements go from clasp to clasp. Does the 7'' one you have that fits perfect go from clasp to clasp or is the 7'' just the beads? We recommend taking a tape measure, measuring around your wrist and then adding about 1/4''-1/2'' and go with whatever size that comes out to.

About on wrist pictures, the pictures posted above are all larges being worn. We are working on getting a lookbook photoshoot set up in the next few weeks, so after that we should have a bunch of pics for you guys.

Anybody that has ordered from us before, feel free to post pics from when you wear em! Would love to get some pics from happy customers in this thread!

My wrist measures around 6.5" when i measure with the tape, the 7" is a denim bracelet and it fits just perfectly. I do have a shamballa bracelet but that's adjustable so i can't really say much about that. From the sounds of it, i should probably stay true to sizing with how i did it for the others. With that being said, will you have restock on the white snowflake howlite? That'll go really well with my black bracelet.
March 12, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
Legit Shit

The beads are bigger than I expected (good thing). Quality seems to be on point, let's see how it stands the test of time. Happy camper here. Still need that Egyptian Nights tho :l

upthefunk

March 12, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
Legit Shit

1 thing, especially on the All Black, the clasp makes it a little difficult to remove without feeling like I'm forcing it/about to break it. At least I know it definitely isn't falling off

upthefunk

Please login first to reply.