Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 30, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
thundley

We are changing the size chart up right now, because we have had some problems with people complaining things didnt fit. So if you planned on ordering tonight, give me a few minutes.

And Snapple, go up to 7.

Ecstasy go up to 8, you would probably rather have a little slack rather then having it choke your wrist.

www.shop-premium.com

August 30, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
thundley

Okay guys, changed a few things up on the sizing. We were going by number of beads and was measuring the length of the beads to determine the sizes. But with different size clasps, it caused some sizing problems. So we decided to change it and size the bracelets by measuring the entire bracelet (clasp and all). So the new sizes are as follows.

XS - 6''
S - 7''
M - 8''
L - 9''
XL - 10''

If you have ordered a bracelet and are worried about the size change, send us an email and we can change your order up before we ship it out. And if you have received a bracelet that didnt fit how you wanted, send us an email and we can exchange it for the right size. Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working on some one size fits all bracelets as well to help people that dont like the clasps, or dont want to choose a size.

The response we have been getting is amazing. We appreciate all the support, and we are working hard to bring yall some crazy stuff this fall.

www.shop-premium.com

September 2, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
craigRNCKSF

Hey im not gonna put you on blast and post a picture but I just got the all black bracelet and it broke right when i attempted to put it on like the wire straight up snapped. please message me so we can work this out because I would really like one if it stayed together.!
September 3, 2011 @ 10:20 AM
-alex

measured my wrist at 6.5 so should i go with the 6 inch or 7 inch?

lmao, go with 5.5
September 3, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
thundley

Hey im not gonna put you on blast and post a picture but I just got the all black bracelet and it broke right when i attempted to put it on like the wire straight up snapped. please message me so we can work this out because I would really like one if it stayed together.!

We apologize for that, we actually havent had that problem at all before so this is something we will look into. But this is something that you would need to handle through email. Our email is posted on the very first post of this thread, so send us an email and we can take care of it.

www.shop-premium.com

September 9, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
thundley

Quick update for everybody. We have been quietly working hard and have A LOT of new stuff on the way for everybody. We have 2 new bracelets up on the website tonight, the 'Purple Regalite' and the 'Gold Shark.'

And this weekend, we will be releasing a handful of shamballas. The last picture is of the 'Think Pink' shamballa. We will be releasing that on October 1st for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Proceeds going to Breast Cancer Research.

We also have a few limited Halloween themed bracelets coming in October, and we are always bringing new gemstones in to make different themes with. So keep checking back with us!

www.shop-premium.com

September 11, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
thundley

*drum roll*

Shamballa Bracelets are now available on the site! Feedback is always appreciated. Keep checking back because we are always designing and adding new things to the site.

www.shop-premium.com

September 27, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
thundley

New pieces dropping tonight! Stay tuned!

www.shop-premium.com

October 21, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
thundley

Sorry guys, looks like the forums were having some problems. We were not able to even open this thread up for about 2 weeks. Keep getting an error code. But its back now! New pieces on the site!

www.shop-premium.com

October 22, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
JIBBA

you guys gonna put up some more of the white premium crack rock bracelets? that thing looks so dope and I'm tempted to get something from you guys but if your gonna update your site soon with the crack rock let me know cause I'll just wait for that.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

October 24, 2011 @ 05:30 AM
thundley

Sorry. but the crack rock wont be restocked for awhile. It was a limited run. We might bring them back next summer, but for now, they are sold out.

www.shop-premium.com

October 25, 2011 @ 02:13 AM
iLoveBreast

dayum dat crackrock is too dope..
October 25, 2011 @ 02:38 AM
JIBBA

<p>Sorry. but the crack rock wont be restocked for awhile. It was a limited run. We might bring them back next summer, but for now, they are sold out.</p>

cool man. just thought i'd ask in case they were coming back. but ill scoop something else cause everything looks dope. nice work.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

October 25, 2011 @ 07:44 AM
JIBBA

i went with black onyx w/ gold wing. looks dope.

November 22, 2011 @ 07:38 AM
thundley

New Pieces Added to the site.

www.shop-premium.com

November 23, 2011 @ 07:24 PM
thundley

^ All Black (Friday) Everything.. hint hint ;)

www.shop-premium.com

November 25, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
wlllm

Is 7 the smallest size? Tryna get a 6/6.5 for the lady.

Instagram: @wlllm

November 25, 2011 @ 04:14 PM
premiumcompany

Is 7 the smallest size? Tryna get a 6/6.5 for the lady.

We can prepare any size you'd like.. 7&quot; is tiny, Id be afraid a 6-6.5&quot; would be too small.. Thats typically for small children lol
January 28, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
thundley

A ton of new pieces have been added to the website! 14kt stardust, 14kt gold plated, paved channel CZ beads, etc!

www.shop-premium.com

January 28, 2012 @ 09:19 AM
hiphopbackpacker

Great bracelets. Copping next week.
January 31, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
kb_24

These guys have the worst customer service. i sent these bracelets back to be exchanged like over 2 months ago..still nothing. Imma air you guys out here cuz youre not responding to my emails.
January 31, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
thundley

These guys have the worst customer service. i sent these bracelets back to be exchanged like over 2 months ago..still nothing. Imma air you guys out here cuz youre not responding to my emails.

We have plenty of customers from here and over at SoleCollector that can vouch for our GREAT customer service. Please email me directly at tyler@shop-premium.com and I will look into it. Any exchanges we get sent back to us, get resized and mailed back out same day, so email me and I can look into the problem for you.

www.shop-premium.com

January 31, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
KevinsThatDude

50% off code doesn't work with Shamballa's? :/
January 31, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
thundley

50% off code doesn't work with Shamballa's? :/

The code works on shamballas! The only exclusions are the CZ and 14kt bracelets. The price on the site is basically the lowest we can go on those 2 styles because the cost of those beads is so expensive.

www.shop-premium.com

February 21, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
thundley

A few new pieces added over the weekend! www.shop-premium.com

www.shop-premium.com

February 28, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
UndefeatedJK

Real dope cool
Gonna cop a bracelet or two.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

February 28, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
deegee

damn. gonna cawp soon

http://www.prevailco.com

March 1, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
purpsmcnuggets

Made a few pickups last night:

All Black Everything
Snowflake Howlite
ABE 2012 (mothers day is coming)

Any word on new releases?
Yesterday, a pic of the double wrapped faceted onyx w/ gold was posted. Coming Soon?
Will you be restocking these:
Coral Trinity
Green Tigereye
Teal Feather
Tigereye w/ gold clasp

and finally...egyption nights and golden wings are both limited edition, does that mean they were made one time only? no restock?

Thanks, I love the selection. Keep it up, the 14kt and CZ braclets are too nice.
March 1, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
Legit Shit

Damn son, just seen this thread. I need that Egyptian Nights in my life!

upthefunk

March 2, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
thundley

Made a few pickups last night:

All Black Everything
Snowflake Howlite
ABE 2012 (mothers day is coming)

Any word on new releases?
Yesterday, a pic of the double wrapped faceted onyx w/ gold was posted. Coming Soon?
Will you be restocking these:
Coral Trinity
Green Tigereye
Teal Feather
Tigereye w/ gold clasp

and finally...egyption nights and golden wings are both limited edition, does that mean they were made one time only? no restock?

Thanks, I love the selection. Keep it up, the 14kt and CZ braclets are too nice.

Thanks for the order! Glad you like them!

We are working on a few new releases, probably drop 1-2 new ones in March, then try to drop a new collection come April. The double wrapped was a sample we were playing with, but that will definitely be hitting the site in the coming weeks. Coral Trinity, Green Tigereye and Tigereye should all be back in stock early next week.

Golden Wings and Egyptian Night wont be returning. BUT... we are working on 2 bracelets similar. Kind of like an 'upgraded' version of both!

To everyone else posting/placing orders. We appreciate all the support! We will continue to work hard to bring some new unique pieces to yall.

www.shop-premium.com

Please login first to reply.