nick cannons jacket on wild'n out

September 08, 2006 @ 00:16:59
on tha one episode with warren sapp he was wearinG a black and red jacket, i think it was artful dodGer but im not sure, but does anyone kno wuh jacket it was and where i can get it?!
September 08, 2006 @ 00:42:39
Do threads about what hoodie Nick Cannon has on ever get old on here???
September 08, 2006 @ 00:53:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
Do threads about what hoodie Nick Cannon has on ever get old on here???

haha i kno im sorry but its just i saw that jacket before online, but it looked like it had too much goinG on cuz it had a lot of detail, but when its on him on tha show its from a far away view and tha jacket looked really good then i remember seeinG it online before but couldnt remember wuh it was, if sumone could help me out with this id really appreciate it! thanks!
September 08, 2006 @ 01:02:41
Nick Cannon posts arent to bad... the lupe ones are getting out of hand tho.

But yo can you find a pic or anything of him wearing it? I hardly watch that show.
September 08, 2006 @ 01:16:53
Nick Cannon posts arent to bad... the lupe ones are getting out of hand tho.

But yo can you find a pic or anything of him wearing it? I hardly watch that show.

sorry i couldnt find a pic but u can watch it on here if u have time
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?source=TLD_overdrive.mtv.com#/overdrive/?source=TLD_overdrive.mtv.com

just go to the lineup, wild'n out with warren sapp, and skip throuGh tha videos till u get to tha wild style one, nicks wearinG a really sick black and red jacket, but i cant remember tha brand and style name of it smh
September 08, 2006 @ 01:39:22

September 08, 2006 @ 01:46:14

thanks for postin tha pics dude! but yeaaaa does anyone kno wuh jacket it is and where i can cop it at? blushing
September 08, 2006 @ 03:29:39
supreme?
September 08, 2006 @ 06:37:33
I'll help ya'll out. This jacket is the Dark Horse Adidas track jacket. It's reversible. The print on the jacket are characters from Dark Horse comic book. Jacket runs around $200-$300.
September 08, 2006 @ 07:43:23

Inactive User

I'll help ya'll out. This jacket is the Dark Horse Adidas track jacket. It's reversible. The print on the jacket are characters from Dark Horse comic book. Jacket runs around $200-$300.

WO!
September 08, 2006 @ 10:16:21
w0w ur good man...

i think the jacket has too much going on..
i want the LRG hoodie his DJ is wearing..

someone is right about posting shit about LUPE..its out of hand freals
September 08, 2006 @ 10:51:03

Inactive User

We get just as many Nick Cannon posts as we do lupe. Juelz pops up a lot too.
September 08, 2006 @ 13:20:41

props homieeee!!!! =)
September 08, 2006 @ 13:49:43
that shirt warren sapp was wearing was DOPE!
Please login first to reply.
x