Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 11, 2006 @ 01:06 PM
p2theda

i mean..if everyone gets ripped off..isnt krew partly to blame for advertising them?
September 11, 2006 @ 01:24 PM
drifter

i mean..if everyone gets ripped off..isnt krew partly to blame for advertising them?

No, not at all. Kr3w can not be held accountable for stating that Skate America is one of their retailers which it is. And just because Skate America may have some shitty customer service or sometimes may rip people off. In what way is the Kr3w's fault? I am sure if they were emailed and told that Skate America isn't that reputable or safe then they might possibly remove it from their list but in no way are they to blame.

Unless Kr3w was saying buy from Skate America more so than our other retailers then yes Kr3w was telling the buyers to buy from them so might then have some sort of fault.

But anyways I don't see why you guys are so excited and jumping on this. They are nice hoodies yes but it is Kr3w not the hundreds. They wont make only 100 of the hoodies knowing they can charge a good amount or create hype. I garuntee my local skate shop will not sell out and will probably have quite a few at first.

And hey if the major reputable online shops (CSS, Active) Sell out for any reason and you cant find a skate shop that carries it I would be happy to get you one from my local skateshop. Or if there are any international people etc.
September 11, 2006 @ 01:52 PM
p2theda

i didnt really mean it as it was krews fault..just came out wrong

obviously its not krews fault cuz they cant control what business do..but they SHOULD BE aware of it.
September 11, 2006 @ 02:08 PM
Amel

buddy you take this too serious

wait and see what happenes

those were 30 review in 3 years

that doesnt mean they had 30 customers, they probably have thousands of customers daily

wait and see how it goes
September 11, 2006 @ 02:47 PM
drifter

buddy you take this too serious

wait and see what happenes

those were 30 review in 3 years

that doesnt mean they had 30 customers, they probably have thousands of customers daily

wait and see how it goes

Also very true. To the many saying you have never heard of this. You probably have never heard of or heard little of Kr3w before recently. Skate America has been around for quite some time now.

Would I buy from it? No. Mainly because although it has been around for sometime it for some reason was never able to gain popularity like CSS or Active and therefore kind of makes me not want to buy. I feel more secure with CSS and Active.

Truthfully I'd say don't worry something happens get your money back simple as that.

But We should really start trying to get this thread back on track about the hoody and other Kr3w apparel.
September 11, 2006 @ 04:50 PM
bape_boi

yeah but those 30 ppl or however many it was .. sounded pretty pissed .. haha ... if they're service was that bad and they got ripped off like they said they did... why would you want to buy from them? if they did it to some one else ... why wuddnt it happened to u ? why not just wait til october.. which is when they gonna ship ur hoody n e ways ... n see which stores.. repuatable ... carry em ... these arent exclusive hoodys yall! places are going to have em .. they're not going to sell out as fast as other limited items do .. im not saying they wont sell out .. cuz these are hott .. but just wait to buy from some one u trust ...
September 11, 2006 @ 06:04 PM
ulkgood

But anyways I don't see why you guys are so excited and jumping on this. They are nice hoodies yes but it is Kr3w not the hundreds.

Wtf ur a douche doesnt matter wat damn brand it is. Its still a tyte hoody and it doesnt have to be limited.
September 11, 2006 @ 06:43 PM
Seminole21

Back to the topic at hand does anyone have any info on the green hoody or the yet to be seen white one? I would love to cop the green and the white sounds interesting. It would be great to get 3 hoodies for around 180 dollars.
(by the way i'm not going to cancel until October when their is something to worry about.)
September 11, 2006 @ 06:49 PM
drifter

Wtf ur a douche doesnt matter wat damn brand it is. Its still a tyte hoody and it doesnt have to be limited.

Did you read my full reply? Apparently not because you have just made yourself out to be very ignorant.

With that sentence i was implying that everyone doesnt need to pre-order because even though there is a bit of hype it still wont sell out absolutely everywhere. So please refrain from talking trash when you are the ignorant one.
September 11, 2006 @ 06:53 PM
dblockdosmil

yeah, kr3w has so many online retailers, it ridiculous(sp) chill buddy
September 11, 2006 @ 07:11 PM
p2theda

yes i am taking this seriously because i take my money seriously.

and dont u think krew would want to know if one of their suppliers wasnt getting their product to their customers?
September 11, 2006 @ 07:42 PM
AXEL

Thats what you get for jumping the gun... all you guys act like this hoody is something stupid limited... ease up, and just wait a couple of weeks and all skate websites will have them.
September 11, 2006 @ 07:59 PM
p2theda

i didnt jump the gun cuz i thought they were gonna be limited

i jumped the gun because i wanted to get it off my mind instead of having to check websites everyday and wait

i thought it would be easier to get it over with and just have them show up at my door
September 11, 2006 @ 08:36 PM
Seminole21

Found some pics of the white and green ones along with some others that they have. I'll grab the green and black the white looks too much like my triumvir hoody.

kr3wapparel.com/holiday06/index_3.htm
September 12, 2006 @ 12:09 AM
bape_boi

^^good lookin on that ... im finna get the gree, the black, and the white... if they are 60 bucks ... n im gonna mess with that poka dot one too white n black
September 12, 2006 @ 08:23 PM
dynamiks

Has anyone here emailed Skate America and gotten a reply? I just emailed them a few minutes ago, and I hope I get a reply. I figured I am not going to bother to try to cancel my order, but I emailed them to see if they can change the size on my order. I hope they respond back, cause if they don't then I will start to get suspicious.

Also, they are definately updating their website, because they added the Green Too Live hoody to there site now, and it wasn't there when I ordered my black one. So someone is definately working there, so there is no excuse if someone doesn't return my email!
September 12, 2006 @ 08:30 PM
theB.R.O Quest

I've dealt with Skate America before, just not with clothes, some skateboards a few years ago. They were mad slow with shipping and I got my shit in like 5 weeks...
September 12, 2006 @ 08:31 PM
Seminole21

I'm tempted to go back and grab the green one now because it has rocketed up to the top of my list (think with the crooked toungeXClydes). But i'll wait to talk to my local and see if anyone gets a e-mail response.
September 12, 2006 @ 08:39 PM
dynamiks

I've dealt with Skate America before, just not with clothes, some skateboards a few years ago. They were mad slow with shipping and I got my shit in like 5 weeks...

Jesus Christ, 5 WEEKS!!? I will file a complaint way before then. If they do not reply to my email before October, I will definately be filing a dispute with my CC company.
September 12, 2006 @ 08:50 PM
kubrick

I ordered 2 of the krew hoodies.. one in white and one in black.. i was emailing them back and forth and i got responses no problem.. so i dont think they're scamming anyone.. just slow shipping but whatever
September 12, 2006 @ 08:59 PM
p2theda

ill get green from another site.
September 12, 2006 @ 09:00 PM
p2theda

I ordered 2 of the krew hoodies.. one in white and one in black.. i was emailing them back and forth and i got responses no problem.. so i dont think they're scamming anyone.. just slow shipping but whatever

what were u asking? i heard they only send automated responses?
September 12, 2006 @ 09:08 PM
dynamiks

How long ago was this? And were they cooperative when answering you back?
September 13, 2006 @ 08:18 AM
kubrick

How long ago was this? And were they cooperative when answering you back?

it was yesterday.. i asked them when the hoodies were gonna be in and i made 2 orders and asked them to combine shippin and they said its not a problem
September 13, 2006 @ 09:56 AM
dynamiks

What did they say about when the hoodies will be shipping? I know it was supposed to be October but now on there site they changed it to mid November...
September 13, 2006 @ 10:00 AM
p2theda

the white one still says october
September 13, 2006 @ 08:13 PM

Inactive

If you want to match it up of course kr3wapparel.com/spring07/pages/acess-beltTK-blk.htm
September 14, 2006 @ 05:30 PM
philpl

are there any other sites to preorder the fall06 krew hoodies??
September 14, 2006 @ 06:12 PM
Seminole21

i don't know about sites, but your local skate shop should be able to order you one this week, because the guys from Krew get back from the trade show monday, atleast that's what the owner of my local skate shop told me.
September 14, 2006 @ 08:11 PM
Ppoy

here's skateamericas customer service #1-800-595-5311 ext 5020. Just incase you don't have it.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.