SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
March 8, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
legendsleague

This is the official thread for TheLegendsLeague & IdeallClothing | Toronto, Canada.

I need to find 19 more clever things to post in these threads or you won't be seeing any pics.

Let's do this.
March 8, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
legendsleague

Fuck Luck Pop-Up Shop
The Fuck Luck Pop-Up Shop is happening Saturday March 19th at HOMEBASE in Toronto - 11 Camden Street.

Details on the blog.
March 9, 2011 @ 07:06 PM
legendsleague

F/W New Era Samples
I just got our F/W 2011 New Era Samples in, but thanks to not having any posts, I can't show the pics. Hoorah.
March 11, 2011 @ 11:04 AM
Roan20

What up and peace to Ideall/LegendsLeague....i definitly like what you guys are doing. keep it up! cool...I wear my Nollege shirt all the time..
March 11, 2011 @ 02:53 PM
CamTitanic

Been a big fan of what you've done man, I remember when you had some stuff in echelon in London. Always was out of my price range though haha.

Can't wait to see what you've got up next.
March 11, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
legendsleague

What up and peace to Ideall/LegendsLeague....i definitly like what you guys are doing. keep it up! cool...I wear my Nollege shirt all the time..

thanks homey. thats def a tee that did well for us.
March 11, 2011 @ 06:04 PM
legendsleague

Been a big fan of what you've done man, I remember when you had some stuff in echelon in London. Always was out of my price range though haha.

Can't wait to see what you've got up next.

Word. I gotta get at those dudes. If you're in toronto, I got a pop-up shop coming up on the 19th of March. You should come say whattup.
March 22, 2011 @ 08:47 PM
legendsleague

Fuck Luck Pop-Up Shop
Our Fuck Luck Pop-Up Shop this past Saturday was a huge success, but until I get this post count up, I can't post photos or links.

yeup.
March 23, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
CamTitanic

Word. I gotta get at those dudes. If you're in toronto, I got a pop-up shop coming up on the 19th of March. You should come say whattup.

Word man hope the pop up shot went well. Echelon actually closed down a while back the only streetwear store in London now is Apocalypse.
March 28, 2011 @ 09:06 AM
legendsleague

Word man hope the pop up shot went well. Echelon actually closed down a while back the only streetwear store in London now is Apocalypse.

The Pop-Up Shop was a HUGE success. I'll post pics once I get my fucking post count up. Thanks for the heads up on Apocalypse.
March 28, 2011 @ 09:15 AM
legendsleague

TheLegendsLeague: A Film by Eighteen Eighty
A short documentary style film on me and the brand is in the works, although I can't post it since I'm 1000 posts away from being able to do anything in these forums. Go to the blog to check it out. "www" + "." + "thelegendsleague" + "." + "com" lol. fml.
March 28, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
CHAO

LUCK t-shirt is a f good idea ! the 5 panel looks great(is it made in Toronto confused keep it up

designer at http://sans-coeur.com/ - http://sanscoeurmtl.tumblr.com

March 29, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
legendsleague

LUCK t-shirt is a f good idea ! the 5 panel looks great(is it made in Toronto confused keep it up

The fuckluck tee is printed in Canada. All of my caps (5 panels, snapbacks, New Eras) are made in the US.
March 29, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
legendsleague

Hypebeast Post
Finally got a post on the main page. Small victory, but I'm stoked.

Thanks to the folks at hb.
April 7, 2011 @ 06:43 AM
legendsleague

Pop-Up Shop Recap
The Pop-Up Shop Recap has been posted to the blog. I still can't post links or images..
April 8, 2011 @ 10:54 AM
birdyman18

Hey I tried PM'ing you legendsleague, but was having trouble. Can you send me an email to [email]jason@swagsyndicate.com[/email] and we can talk. Thanks.

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

April 9, 2011 @ 07:06 PM
legendsleague

Check your PMs.
April 11, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
legendsleague

5 more
5 more posts before I can do anything on this god forsaken forum.
April 12, 2011 @ 11:07 AM
birdyman18

Did you get my email?

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

April 13, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
legendsleague

Yeah. I got it. Will get back to you soon.
April 13, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
legendsleague

Friday May 13th - Because The Kids Don't Play
I just announced my solo art exhibit opening in Toronto, Canada, but of course I can't post a link or an image.
April 13, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
Japan4

post 4

rilly doe?

April 17, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
legendsleague

Dilla's mother has confirmed that she will be present at my art show. Come through and show love if youre in the TO area.
April 20, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
legendsleague

Last post in post captivity.
April 20, 2011 @ 06:41 PM
legendsleague

TRAILER: TheLegendsLeague: A Film by Eighteen Eighty
Check the video here: vimeo.com/21580849

Thanks to the folks at Hypebeast for the post.
June 6, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
legendsleague

New IDEALL S/S 2011 Headwear

My new IDEALL hats are in and I'm really excited to get these out and into the hands of my faithful supporters.

With everything around the BTKDP show taking up most of my time and energy, I didn't really have a second to think about the fact that these 5 hats were all being shipped to me. And now they're finally here.

This release introduces 2 new colourways of my staple LL logo New Era cap as well as the first snapbacks I've ever released.

Let me know your thoughts and which ones you're feeling the most.

FuckLuck Snapback Hat

Based on our popular Fuck Luck tee, (not to be confused with the bullshit version Nike released), this snapback features gold embroidery, our Ideall band logo embroidered on the left panel in red, and a woven label on the back closure.

LL Logo New Era Cap - "Mets" Colourway

This is a Mets-style colourway of our popular LL logo New Era Cap. Black crown, Blue brim and button, Orange LL logo and Ideall Band logo, Green underbrim.

LL Logo New Era Cap - "Indians" Colourway

This is an Indians-style colourway of our popular LL logo New Era Cap. Indians Navy crown, Red brim, button and Ideall Band logo, White LL logo, Red underbrim.

LL Logo Snapback - Hometown Champions

This is a snapback version of our popular LL logo cap based on the World Series Champion Toronto Blue Jays colourway. The hat features a repurposed World Series patch design on the right panel, the Ideall band logo embroidered on the left panel in red and a woven label on the back closure. Classic Blue Jays colourway with Green underbrim, because that's the shit I grew up on.

LL Logo Snapback - Hometown Challengers

This is a snapback version of our popular LL logo cap based on the colourway of the Phillies, who lost to the World Series Champion Toronto Blue Jays. The hat features a repurposed World Series patch design on the right panel, the Ideall band logo embroidered on the left panel in red and a woven label on the back closure. Classic Phillies colourway with grey snap closure and Green underbrim.

Stay tuned for info on my next Pop-Up Shop by following me on Twitter or Subscribing to my mailing list.

Love&Respect as usual,
- Bryan
June 6, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
2's4's

Those Burgundy snaps and Mets Fitteds are lookin mighty fresh!
August 11, 2011 @ 10:05 AM
legendsleague

Bun B in LL New Eras

Got a dope chance to meet up with Bun at his hotel yesterday made possible by the homey Marcus Troy. I hit him off with some of our new Naturally Born Strangers collection and a couple of staple LL fitteds. He threw that shit on right away and said, "Put this on twitter".

Later on at the Five and Dime concert he brought Drizzy out and before performing his verse on Uptown, he threw on the LL Gigantic New Era. Shit was crazy.

Check the video here
August 11, 2011 @ 10:58 AM
legendsleague

Here's the best shot I've seen of Bun in the Gigantic LL joint.

August 11, 2011 @ 11:03 AM
Gmas

LegendsLeague is probably one of the dopest small (for now) brands that you could hope to come across...though in Toronto it's hard to use the word small anymore (his Pop-Up shop in March looked like a Supreme drop with a line of 50+ before it even opened).

I think it's only a matter of time before LL gets huge elsewhere though - Bryan is too talented and his designs are too good for it not to.

Please login first to reply.