Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 3, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Keep the nice work done, looking forward to see more!

zombie, thank you! look forward to sharing our last test run "TEST RUN 1" with you!

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

February 3, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
NOVEMBER RED

nice work! Love the grey purple preview..

btw; need an artist? contact me haha.

thank you, purple on grey has a nice contrast. Hopefully I can work on this piece more and release it further down the road! Thank you!

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

February 3, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Brands coming together nicely.. Look forward to seeing more..

man, thank you! appreciate the feedback and your time!

February 3, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
NOVEMBER RED

We will be packaging and individually branding "TEST RUN 1" in the upcoming days. I will have product photos up soon with details on when our temp shop will be open. Thank you for your time and feedback and I look forward to opening NOVEMBER RED to the public in 2011!

February 3, 2011 @ 08:30 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Follow the brand on twitter for future updates:

@November_Red

February 3, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
BksNinja

cool vid, nice song to go with it, played it a couple of times lol, i will keep a look out for you guys in the future

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

February 4, 2011 @ 09:32 AM
NOVEMBER RED

cool vid, nice song to go with it, played it a couple of times lol, i will keep a look out for you guys in the future

One of my favorite intros to an album so I decided to use it for the video. Thank you for taking time out to look at our thread and see our progress! Thanks brother!

February 5, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
NOVEMBER RED

A few samples I worked on this week for branding details. I understand that even though we are in developing stages and are starting with tees it is imperative we pay attention to small details such as branding. The NR cards you see on the background were made by me and were used to individually personalize our "TEST RUN 0" pieces which I plan to keep doing on later runs! Thank you for your support during the early stages, Shaped in America!!

February 5, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
primetime21

very nice work!
February 5, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
NOVEMBER RED

very nice work!

Prime,

man thank you for your words and time! glad you are liking the progress, more to come! Thank you!

February 5, 2011 @ 08:45 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Thank you for moving the thread to the "Street & High Fashion Brands" section. I will continue to work hard and update the page and show our development and progress in 2011! Thank you!

February 6, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
NOVEMBER RED

Limitations:

February 6, 2011 @ 12:37 AM
NOVEMBER RED

Imagination:

February 6, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
NOVEMBER RED

NOVEMBER RED

February 6, 2011 @ 12:54 AM
GOLDENi

What you gonna do with the iwo jima raising flag?
February 6, 2011 @ 08:40 AM
NOVEMBER RED

What you gonna do with the iwo jima raising flag?

I just want to use the imagery in order to represent perseverance with our brand development. Thanks for checking out our thread!

February 6, 2011 @ 12:45 PM
NOVEMBER RED

CESTLAVIE did a nice write up a few weeks back on our "TEST RUN 0" release and the details behind the concept:

thisislavie.com/fashion/november-red-shaped-in-america-test-run-0

February 7, 2011 @ 03:49 AM
FLACHS

that's a weird web magazine
February 7, 2011 @ 10:25 AM
NOVEMBER RED

that's a weird web magazine

its different, thank you for visiting the thread!

February 7, 2011 @ 10:26 AM
NOVEMBER RED

NOVEMBER RED

February 7, 2011 @ 02:40 PM
NOVEMBER RED

We put a few of our designs on canvas. We want to make sure we offer NOVEMBER RED in various forms. More to come in 2011!

February 8, 2011 @ 11:57 AM
NOVEMBER RED

Releasing previews of our "TEST RUN 1" pieces this week. Thanks in advance for checking out our thread!

Shaped in America

February 8, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Handcrafted in America.
NOVEMBER RED

February 8, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
DISTVRBSOCIETY

Stoked to see the progression of November Red. It's been a work in progress and I'm glad to see everything is coming into fruition. Looking forward to seeing a quality brand come out from the states. Proud of you Brother! coolcoolcoolcoolcool

UNDFTD x FIVE STRIKES CREW

February 9, 2011 @ 08:31 AM
STICK UP KIDS

I like the idea of doing test runs for your brand that is just starting out. Some people should try testing the waters before they release a bunch of garbage! nice previews. keep grinding!
February 9, 2011 @ 10:00 AM
NOVEMBER RED

Stoked to see the progression of November Red. It's been a work in progress and I'm glad to see everything is coming into fruition. Looking forward to seeing a quality brand come out from the states. Proud of you Brother! coolcoolcoolcoolcool

wow! great words sir, thank you for your support since day one.

February 9, 2011 @ 10:03 AM
NOVEMBER RED

I like the idea of doing test runs for your brand that is just starting out. Some people should try testing the waters before they release a bunch of garbage! nice previews. keep grinding!

Stickup,

Thank you for checking out our thread! Our way of thinking is exactly the same. There is no need to rush or start printing things without really taking care of details and seeing what works! Hope you keep coming back to our thread and see what we have for 2011, THANK YOU!

February 9, 2011 @ 10:17 AM
NOVEMBER RED

Our packaging concept for "TEST RUN 0" pieces. My goal is to keep these kind of details no matter how big we get or small we remain. I think offering our consumer a product that is personal, kept in a small runs, and never losing its original direction is what NOVEMBER RED is all about.

February 9, 2011 @ 03:11 PM
...JUNER...

^^^ sealed packaging is a good look. Getting that tee in black.
February 9, 2011 @ 05:13 PM
NOVEMBER RED

^^^ sealed packaging is a good look. Getting that tee in black.

Juner,

Thank you! I agree the sealed packaging adds a nice detail to the entire process! Tanks for stoping by!

Please login first to reply.