Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 11, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
NOVEMBER RED

I've been working on the development of NOVEMBER RED since I moved back to the U.S. from Tokyo 3 years ago. We recently released our Test Run 0 which was composed of 50 tees, each individually numbered and personalized. We distributed the run amongst friends and family for feedback and branding awareness. We are currently working on releasing our Test Run 1in the upcoming weeks which will be available online and surprise boutique. I would like to share with you photos of the run and official branding in order to get your feedback, comments, or anything you would like to say.

BRANDING VIDEO: vimeo.com/16799123

Thank you for your time!

NOVEMBER RED

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

January 13, 2011 @ 06:57 PM
wehonor

Definitely looks good.. Love the graphics work on the first two pics.. By the way are these being made here or overseas?

twitter.com/#!/wehonor
http://wehonorsociety.com/
January 13, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Definitely looks good.. Love the graphics work on the first two pics.. By the way are these being made here or overseas?

twitter.com/#!/wehonor
http://wehonorsociety.com/

Thank you very much!

The brand is being developed and produced here. We are going to release our next run labeled "Test Run 1" in our online shop and one boutique very soon. We want to be able to offer that personal feel and attention to detail Japanese brands give their brands but at the same time making sure we are available to the American consumer. I will keep updating this page with news. Thank you for your interest and feedback!

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

January 13, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Photos from the individualized branding cards that were included with every piece of our TEST RUN 0. All of our items will include similar branding made by hand.

January 14, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
Toriko

kinda reminds me of primitive.
January 14, 2011 @ 12:45 PM
NOVEMBER RED

kinda reminds me of primitive.

I can see the similarity in the cursive font, thank you for your feedback!

January 15, 2011 @ 12:06 AM
MISSING

Looks a lot better than many other brands that have come out in recent years. Looking forward to see more pieces.

Hell

January 15, 2011 @ 10:47 AM
NOVEMBER RED

Looks a lot better than many other brands that have come out in recent years. Looking forward to see more pieces.

mister,

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your words. I will continue to update this page with our development and I definitely look forward to sharing those with you and everybody else who reads this post!

January 19, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
NOVEMBER RED

We will be releasing our TEST RUN 1 very soon. The run will consist of three different designs, 50 pieces each, for a total of 150 pieces. TEST RUN 1 will be available at our online shop www.novembered.com and 5&DIME San Diego boutique. We look forward to sharing our last test run before our official release later in the year with you.

5 & A Dime
701 8th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 236-0364

January 20, 2011 @ 01:39 AM
wehonor

[QUOTE=NOVEMBER RED
January 20, 2011 @ 08:27 AM
NOVEMBER RED

wehonor,

Thanks again for your interest! When people ask me where is NR based out of I always tell them we are an American brand. We dont want anybody to say "ohh thats an LA brand" or SF or NY. We want to offer a good brand to anybody who likes it with out categorizing ourselves. 5NDIME is a great shop and the owner really likes our direction so we are fortunate to offer our Test Run there! Ill keep updating, thank you!

January 20, 2011 @ 08:46 PM
Nems

Looks great... keep it going.
If n when you build onto hats/caps, get at me. I would like to give you some shine on Universal Article!
http://www.universalarticle.com
Peace!

Universal Article www.universalarticle.com

January 20, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Looks great... keep it going.
If n when you build onto hats/caps, get at me. I would like to give you some shine on Universal Article!
http://www.universalarticle.com
Peace!

Nems,

Thank you sir! I would greatly appreciate that once we release the headwear we are working on for later this year! Thank you very much for your interest in the early steps!!

January 21, 2011 @ 11:56 AM
J*star

Looks good! I'm excited to see the final product on TR1! Stay hungry!
January 21, 2011 @ 12:39 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Looks good! I'm excited to see the final product on TR1! Stay hungry!

Thank you! Been working hard on making something productive and I look forward to see how others receive it.

January 22, 2011 @ 01:08 AM
NOVEMBER RED

We recently had the opportunity to tell our story on the pages of Swag Syndicate. Take and look and see where we come from and where we intend to go, thank you!

swagsyndicate.com/2010/12/21/shaped-in-america-november-red-by-jonathan-elosegui/

January 23, 2011 @ 12:45 PM
NOVEMBER RED

We put our TEST RUN 0 design on canvas! We plan to do the same with all of our designs as we move forward!

January 23, 2011 @ 01:01 PM
bronze

What tees do you use? I'm thinking of buying, but im just wondering whats the branding of the shirt so i can understand the quality.
January 24, 2011 @ 10:29 PM
...JUNER...

Ready for Test Run 1!
January 25, 2011 @ 11:54 AM
HigherLearning

wow i'm impressed, I think this is going to be a good launch for you all smile

Are you printing on American Apparel??

I'm preparing my next release now...definitely inspired by what you guys are doing. Hope all goes well with the launch.

www.demaurida.com That's my line, i'm gonna follow you on twitter so I can stay up to date on things

Best of luck man!
January 25, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Ready for Test Run 1!

Thank you sir! We are excited to finally open our brand to those who have supported us since day one and those who are interested in what we are doing!

January 25, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
NOVEMBER RED

I'm preparing my next release now...definitely inspired by what you guys are doing. Hope all goes well with the launch.

www.demaurida.com That's my line, i'm gonna follow you on twitter so I can stay up to date on things

Best of luck man!

Thank you very much! I think its imperative that developing brand support each-other no matter the target audience they are trying to reach. I look forward to seeing your development and any new releases! Best of luck to you sir!

January 26, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Going over 5 panel samples which we plan to offer in 2011

January 26, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Two more samples we are reviewing this week

January 29, 2011 @ 02:59 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Good seeing our TEST RUN 1 being developed at our San Diego printer, we will be releasing it very soon on our online shop and 5&A DIME downtown San Diego boutique.

Thank you to everybody that has given us great feedback and support!

January 30, 2011 @ 11:35 AM
ZOMBIEcorp

Keep the nice work done, looking forward to see more!
January 30, 2011 @ 11:52 AM
SiW

Yo nice work man, i was wondering, what kind of ink do u use? water based ink?
January 30, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
subform

nice work! Love the grey purple preview..

btw; need an artist? contact me haha.

hey@subform.net / www.subform.net

January 30, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
Sking

Brands coming together nicely.. Look forward to seeing more..
February 3, 2011 @ 08:14 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Best of luck man!

Thank you sir! I appreciate your time and feedback.

Please login first to reply.