Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
January 21, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
BearOnABike

got the jogger pants in today! they fit like a dream! lol definitely copping another one real soon! good shit publish!
January 22, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
Publishbrand

Catch!! Glad you like the lukas.... If you like the lukas.. you would love the Joggers.... Just make sure you try to pick it up soon bc we are running low on quantities.... Thanks for the support!!

Guys.. if any of you have any questions regarding our product.. please feel free to ask any questions on HB....

Online Store Manager of Publish | E: Kenneth@publishbrand.com | W: www.publishbrand.com

January 22, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
Publishbrand

got the jogger pants in today! they fit like a dream! lol definitely copping another one real soon! good shit publish!

Thanks kevin!!! Just make sure you don't miss out on your size.. Glad you like it...

Online Store Manager of Publish | E: Kenneth@publishbrand.com | W: www.publishbrand.com

January 23, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
unchainedhype

whats the difference between the Alexander , the Victor , and the Jamison Jogger pants ?

LethalInspiration.net Coolactivities.net Shamelessmgmt.com

January 23, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
Publishbrand

whats the difference between the Alexander , the Victor , and the Jamison Jogger pants ?

They all have the same cut but constructed with minor tweak details and material... Hope that answers your question...

January 26, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
orucker

Yo all the picture links are broken in the store for me. What the name of the black vest?
January 26, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
orucker

never mind.
January 26, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Crucial01

It's a shame the website is not loading pictures properly...I wanted to get in on this sale but its kind of ruining it.
January 27, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
orucker

^ yea it was a bitch. Just open another tab and google it. You'll probably be able to find a picture on another site.
January 30, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
catch-22

I had the lukas pants for a week and the crotch blew out... sad
January 30, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
CapnNemo

Do the joggers fit true to size on the waist or do they stretch out?
February 1, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
Publishbrand

Guys!!

I apologize for the broken link problem... We had an intern learning how to put products up on our site and some of the links were broken.. Hopefully, it won't happen again!!

CapnNemo- The joggers fit true to size and I don't think they will stretch out. If you think its too tight.. Size up... they feel comfortable a little loose..

Catch-22- Sorry about that!! Ill see what I can do to help you out.

February 2, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
Publishbrand

Come check out our sale this weekend!! Make sure you look good for the Superbowl party!!!

February 3, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
D. Rose

Thinking about ordering the alexander wallet cord because the pictures just make it look too dope.

How does the wallet cord work though? Do you connect it to your wallet and then into the loop hole?

I'm really confused lol, never really seen one in real life but want to wear it.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

February 3, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
vanitas

Info on the prices for the sale? Definitely dropping by to support this saturday
February 3, 2012 @ 12:13 PM
Publishbrand

Thinking about ordering the alexander wallet cord because the pictures just make it look too dope.

How does the wallet cord work though? Do you connect it to your wallet and then into the loop hole?

I'm really confused lol, never really seen one in real life but want to wear it.

The leather part of the cord should be in the front belt loop.. You connect it to your wallet and stick it in your back pocket... I can see how it looks confusing...

February 3, 2012 @ 12:16 PM
Publishbrand

Info on the prices for the sale? Definitely dropping by to support this saturday

Sup brother.... The sale price will be about 55% off retail for most items and more for certain items... Also, we included our sample boxes as well which features alot of items that weren't produce or that was sold out!!

Thanks to cotton treat... They were included last minute and will be selling their bow ties for about $10. You can check them out at www.cottontreats.com Hope this info helps!!

February 3, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
D. Rose

Thanks for the reply! How does the chord connect to the wallet?

February 4, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
cantfade_me

Will there be stock available for both days? Or will everything only be available Saturday and then whatever wasn't bought is what is sold on Sunday?
February 4, 2012 @ 09:25 AM
Publishbrand

Will there be stock available for both days? Or will everything only be available Saturday and then whatever wasn't bought is what is sold on Sunday?

Its really depends on how well the first day goes.. There should be stock left for the 2nd day tho.... Im really excited cause there are already a few people camping out since 8pm!!! We have bow tis from cotton treats for $10 each.... GPPR gears looking real solid and very well priced, Mister SF accessories look amazing, and of course our inventory stock...

Ill keep you updated tonight when the first day is over....

February 4, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
Publishbrand

Your wallet should have an area that clips on to the chain!! Only certain wallets with it will work!!! Hope that helps!!

February 4, 2012 @ 09:34 AM
vanitas

Sup brother.... The sale price will be about 55% off retail for most items and more for certain items... Also, we included our sample boxes as well which features alot of items that weren't produce or that was sold out!!

Thanks to cotton treat... They were included last minute and will be selling their bow ties for about $10. You can check them out at www.cottontreats.com Hope this info helps!!

Thanks! I won't be able to make it early in the morning... hopefully i can still get my hands on a pair of joggers :/
February 4, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
D. Rose

Your wallet should have an area that clips on to the chain!! Only certain wallets with it will work!!! Hope that helps!!

How will I know if my wallet is compatible? Sorry for the multitude of questions, I just want to make sure because I'm in the dark about this. What does the wallet thing look like?

February 5, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
CHARLIEE

sale was dope. there were a lot of great pieces available. don't sleep, tomorrow's the last day
February 8, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
Publishbrand

Organic.. I hope you had a chance to pick up a pair of joggers while they lasted on our site... The Joggers are almost sold out.. get yours while you get a chance...

Charliee- Glad you had a good time at the sale...

D. Rose.. Check your inbox.. I sent you some pictures...

February 8, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
Publishbrand

Hey Guys... Sorry for the lack of information on this thread.. I've been completely swamp with designs and tradeshows that I haven't had a chance to communicate on here...

I've been meaning to get some insight from you guys.. Where do you think Publish can improve in to take the brand to the next level? Is there something we can focus more energy on? Please let me know your thoughts... Any info would be appreciated... Cheers!!

February 8, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
vanitas

Organic.. I hope you had a chance to pick up a pair of joggers while they lasted on our site... The Joggers are almost sold out.. get yours while you get a chance...

Ah damn, so bummed that I slept on them, didn't have the money at the time..
I think you guys should update the blog on the website more often with what goes on behind the scenes of the brand... idk about everyone else but i always find that kind of stuff interesting. Other than that, keep doing what you guys are doing cool
February 8, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
13th_St.

Its really depends on how well the first day goes.. There should be stock left for the 2nd day tho.... Im really excited cause there are already a few people camping out since 8pm!!! We have bow tis from cotton treats for $10 each.... GPPR gears looking real solid and very well priced, Mister SF accessories look amazing, and of course our inventory stock...

Ill keep you updated tonight when the first day is over....

haha that was me & the homies, i was the guy w/ the tie
can't wait on that floral pocket shirt and rest of the spring 2012 release plus that mr. colab!
February 11, 2012 @ 08:47 AM
D. Rose

D. Rose.. Check your inbox.. I sent you some pictures...

Got nothing =/

February 23, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
Publishbrand

Ah damn, so bummed that I slept on them, didn't have the money at the time..
I think you guys should update the blog on the website more often with what goes on behind the scenes of the brand... idk about everyone else but i always find that kind of stuff interesting. Other than that, keep doing what you guys are doing cool

We are working on a few things around the office, so there is lack of blogging as of now. We definitely would like to keep you guys more updated on whats gong on with publish in the future. Wait patiently as there will be debuting something new soon..

Please login first to reply.