This is the official superfuture thread for Toj, a line of made to order men's outerwear, tailored basics and accessories.
For those not yet familiar, we work with you to ensure a satisfactory fit and can customize measurements, and sometimes material choices.
The ordering process is simple; email [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email] with the item you're interested in commissioning, and we will send you a swift reply and talk about sizing and material options with you.
Because we make each piece one by one with unique sizing and features, and relative to the order in which they were commissioned, our lead time can be from 3 to around 5 weeks, depending on the item and manufacturing process.
Current availability, January 2011:
1. The Double Rider's jacket, available in black calf, black New Zealand lamb, with all-black YKK Japan zippers, sateen lining: $710 shipped. Women's version available upon enquiry.
2. The Moto jacket, available in black calf or black New Zealand lamb, with all-black YKK Japan zippers, sateen lining: $710 shipped
3. The Bomber jacket, available in black and brown calf, black and brown lamb, and other colors upon request; matching sateen lining and YKK Japan zippers. $710 shipped.
4. The Peacoat, available in a multitude of melton 'highmere' wools, with matching NZ lambskin trim and genuine horn buttons, with sateen lining. A light quilted polyfill insulation is available at an extra charge of $15. From $485 shipped
5. The Toj Winter Varsity, 2010-2011: available in a multitude of body and sleeve color combinations; in highmere with NZ or Italian lambskin sleeves. -discontinued-
6. The Duffle coat; available in a multitude of melton 'highmere' wools, with calfskin and natural horn toggle and button trims throughout, traditional local rope or black cotton cord, and sateen lining. Light quilted polyfill insulation $15 extra. $505 shipped
7. The Chesterfield coat, $485 shipped.
8. The Toj fishtail parka, two layers of melton highmere wool, removable jacket faced in sateen insulation, leather trimmings throughout, sateen grosgrain tape and YKK Japan zipper detail, removable natural fur collar trim, natural horn buttons throughout, handmade leather drawstring stoppers. $550 shipped.
9. The Seabag; brown front quarter horsehide, to carry 3 ways, $415 shipped.