Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 28, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
randomtw

two of my favorite t's

September 29, 2011 @ 06:58 AM
randomtw

how's the luther deck shorts fit? tts? not too slim?
September 29, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
LUPS

Armando & Orisue, thanks for the goods guys! Big ups.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 29, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
thisizwils

hook it up with a lighter fam!
September 29, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
richardiiivir

For the family....
It's dope to see this thread really picking up some steam and a community forming. I hope to continue to see the current heads and new faces as well. I wanted to take a quick moment and thank those who participate and those who quietly observe. Please use this promo code (HBFAMILY) if you're going to be shopping on our web store. It's good for 15% OFF the entire purchase. Keep in mind I'll be keeping an eye on this community and will be handing out individual codes with cash value to spend in our store for activate participants. Look forward to getting to know this group as we keep things movin'. Remember...'Orisue is You'
September 29, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
randomtw

^dope! any chance you have a red evolution tee left in med hiding in a warehous somewhere? can't add one to to the card on the site right now, says its out of stock
September 29, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
overtheradar

Whole thread talked me into stepping my Orisue game up...good shit cool

cool chiberous, shoot me a p.m. with your name and address... I'll send you a small thing or two.

Where can I cop that grey shirt with colorful pocket flap online?

joni_loco, unfortunately Tommy [F4F] is right, the was probably our hottest selling piece for all of Summer. You can send me a direct p.m. though, I wouldn't want to leave you empty handed. And Tommy [F4F]thanks for helping me with his answer! Hope that gym bag is treating you well.

Has the online store been updated with all of Fall 2 or are there still more to be added? I'm waiting for that Evolution Camo tee! Hope you make that HB fam promo code too smile

Edit: Ok I see the Evolution Camo now but where is the Navy one?!

yutatng, sorry for the late reply, but yes all of Fall 2 is up online now! And I'm not sure what you mean by a navy evolution tee... we do have a white evolution tee with a dark purple print from this season... is that what you meant?

how's the luther deck shorts fit? tts? not too slim?

randomtw, all of our shorts fall between two categories... "Deck Fit" and our "Relaxed Fit". Our Deck Fit is shorter and length, stopping above the knee. It's also cut a bit slimmer, for a more contemporary style friendly look. On the other hand, our "Relaxed Fit" shorts fall below the knee like most typical shorts. They're also a bit more roomier throughout.

All shorts should have their fit listed in the title. If not let me know, I'll fix it promptly. I hope this answers your question.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

September 29, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
Justiin

orisue is soo doppe cool camped out for all there warehouse sales and bought most of the fall 2011 drop 1

BUY MY SHIT BITCH http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163077/

September 29, 2011 @ 07:48 PM
overtheradar

Armando & Orisue, thanks for the goods guys! Big ups.

Thanks, cool

orisue is soo doppe cool camped out for all there warehouse sales and bought most of the fall 2011 drop 1

Justiin, whaaaat dope! Post a fit pic or a picture of your collection, and I'll see what I can do for you. Thanks for the support.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

September 29, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
OGsneakerhead

It's dope to see this thread really picking up some steam and a community forming. I hope to continue to see the current heads and new faces as well. I wanted to take a quick moment and thank those who participate and those who quietly observe. Please use this promo code (HBFAMILY) if you're going to be shopping on our web store. It's good for 15% OFF the entire purchase. Keep in mind I'll be keeping an eye on this community and will be handing out individual codes with cash value to spend in our store for activate participants. Look forward to getting to know this group as we keep things movin'. Remember...'Orisue is You'

Big ups fam! Also awaiting what's good for Triumvir ;)
September 29, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
randomtw

randomtw, all of our shorts fall between two categories... "Deck Fit" and our "Relaxed Fit". Our Deck Fit is shorter and length, stopping above the knee. It's also cut a bit slimmer, for a more contemporary style friendly look. On the other hand, our "Relaxed Fit" shorts fall below the knee like most typical shorts. They're also a bit more roomier throughout.

All shorts should have their fit listed in the title. If not let me know, I'll fix it promptly. I hope this answers your question.

thanks for the answer! let me know if you can find that red evolution tee, if it not it's cool. Was planning on ordering a couple t's anyway and just wanted to combine everything into one order
September 29, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
overtheradar

I got a nseak peek at their concept deck awhile back... definitely worth the wait for their loyal fans! &)

thanks for the answer! let me know if you can find that red evolution tee, if it not it's cool. Was planning on ordering a couple t's anyway and just wanted to combine everything into one order

randomtw, what size? I'll look tomorrow and shoot you a p.m.

September 29, 2011 @ 08:59 PM
randomtw

^medium

what's the inseam on the luther deck shorts?
September 30, 2011 @ 01:00 AM
yutatng

yutatng, sorry for the late reply, but yes all of Fall 2 is up online now! And I'm not sure what you mean by a navy evolution tee... we do have a white evolution tee with a dark purple print from this season... is that what you meant?

I was referring to the post about your friends blog. img268.imageshack.us/img268/8026/picture11ld.png
It appears to look like a navy blue but I guess it may be the camera if you're saying Orisue doesn't make the Evolution Camo in navy.
September 30, 2011 @ 06:35 PM
sbhead6419

Hey guys is the evolution camo exclusive on the webstore? Or will it be released to other retailers?
October 1, 2011 @ 12:35 AM
overtheradar

and our first fit pic winner is...

made me laugh shun.
l00000l dirty mirror

October 1, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
sbhead6419

^^ When is that l/s from??
October 1, 2011 @ 09:02 PM
"Friend"

@overtheradar

Much appreciated! I'll be saving up for some new Orisue gear and will tell all my homies that Orisue keeps good looks out for the fam! cool

Edit: Also, I sent info to your email haha sorry for the trouble.
October 2, 2011 @ 02:43 PM
richardiiivir

Appreciate the supportcool
October 3, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
CraftySince90

make some 5 panels!
October 3, 2011 @ 01:40 PM
Jdm101518

make some 5 panels!

and bring back the maltese beanie! i lost mine.
October 5, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
overtheradar

It's been a busy week for us all at Orisue.. I'll have all of your questions answered shortly. In the meantime, I thought you all might like to see this. Get your facebook game up, by liking us here: http://www.facebook.com/orisueclothing

October 5, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
Tommy [F4F]

Webstore not working sad
October 5, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
overtheradar

;3197599']webstore not working sad

Site crashed bare with us… too many people browsing at the same time… we upped our bandwidth. So keep refreshing the page folks… or try when everyone else is sleeping lol

October 5, 2011 @ 07:59 PM
randomtw

got a size chart for your league tees?

and a no go on the red evolution med tee right?
October 5, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Got me some items smile. Hey Armando I sent u a pm please read asap thank you.
October 6, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
Keban

diggin the kirkland jacket! wish i could see in person b4 coppin tho
October 6, 2011 @ 12:54 AM
Tommy [F4F]

its all good it started working and ordered some stuff...i'll post fitpics asap
October 6, 2011 @ 01:07 AM
randomtw

copped a couple things, gotta call tomorrow and fix my order though since it messed up
October 6, 2011 @ 09:52 AM
overtheradar

got a size chart for your league tees?

and a no go on the red evolution med tee right?

One of the few items I recommend sizing up on! Our "League V-neck" and our "Lansing V-neck" fit really slim. However, everything else should be true to size.

Please login first to reply.